Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ROC] RasputinOnline: The FIRST ICO for Adult Entertainment - page 11. (Read 12705 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 109
ROC on etherdelta have good trade volume for the past 5 days, but price of ROC just going to down.
any information about another two exchange market ? hope price will going to the moon after phase 2 launch

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 14
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?

Not that i know of... there's livestars but that's just a chaturbate-like camgirl service, this has the whole big brother thing going and it's hard to get on the same level with this.
Activity: 14
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Activity: 644
I have not received my bounty

https://twitter.com/gariik100
https://web.facebook.com/gari.bab
Address: 0x61dA2f396E5295020381c2f96c6B2A55d677CdAD
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Hi, just wanted to know that if RasputinOnline is trading at etherdelta as ROC? I don't want to make a mistake of buying something else with a same ticker.

Yes it is trading there with the ROC ticker, if you click on the ticker on the trading platform it will give you a description of the token and then you can be sure it's us
Can i get a new invite link to your slack channel since the old link on the ann says it is not active anymore. Or do you have a telegram channel or similar chat since every crypto.slack channel has been flooded with scamming bots

Please email [email protected] for an invitation link. Unfortunately due to spamming on Slack we are no longer able to keep a public invitation link live however we will certainly provide you with an invitation if you email us.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
What are the short-term prospects for the project? on which exchanges are already located? Huh

The token has been trading on Ether Delta for several weeks now, we are currently waiting for a response from 2 other exchanges. We will limit the token to trade on a maximum of 3 exchanges.

thanks for information, hope ROC will listed on another bigger market exchange like bittrex and poloniex  Grin
i am sure if price of ROC will grow and going up after phase 2 launch

What are your promotion plans?
For wide public or for special clients?
Can i get a new invite link to your slack channel since the old link on the ann says it is not active anymore. Or do you have a telegram channel or similar chat since every crypto.slack channel has been flooded with scamming bots
Hi, just wanted to know that if RasputinOnline is trading at etherdelta as ROC? I don't want to make a mistake of buying something else with a same ticker.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
How long need waiting for a response from 2 other exchanges? I want trade my coin but not on Earthdelta.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
By when can we expect a listing on Bittrex?

I'm just hoping they will be listed on something other than EtherDelta, it is one of the worst exchanges to navigate. Get it on Yobit, at least they have a proper interface.
Activity: 52
By when can we expect a listing on Bittrex?
What are the short-term prospects for the project? on which exchanges are already located? Huh

The token has been trading on Ether Delta for several weeks now, we are currently waiting for a response from 2 other exchanges. We will limit the token to trade on a maximum of 3 exchanges.

thanks for information, hope ROC will listed on another bigger market exchange like bittrex and poloniex  Grin
i am sure if price of ROC will grow and going up after phase 2 launch

still hold my ROC, today is the 25th day, any information about another exchange market ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Yes, I also received coins for the Twitter campaign. Today is the 20th day. When will the news of the exchanges?
Activity: 49
price of ROC in etherdelta is under ICO price now
any plan for listed on another exchange.? various exchange market maybe will make a great volatility Grin
hope ROC will grow and going up in the future

This is what happens with quite a few ICO, the price drops soon after as investors see nothing happening and think they would be better off investing elsewhere. I did this with a previous ICO, the coin price fell a little and didn't look like it was going anywhere so I sold, then a couple of weeks, or so, later the price shot up..you win some you lose some, can't complian.

yes you are right, too many projects and ICO in these few months, that is what happened to me, I suffered the loss and profit from some project
become investor or trader, everything have risks.. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: