Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ROCKZ - IS THE WORLD’S MOST BULLETPROOF CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 6. (Read 2822 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Im not really an expert of this new stable coins in the market and I want to ask how an investor on this ICO can make profit into stablecoins? As we know that its price is fixed and cannot increase in value like any other cryptocurrency. 
I think that you should understand that as a result it will not cost more or less than 1CHF, except for some correction. And if it is now sale at 0.6, then you can assume that you will have in a result.

This point is actually what I tried to understand with this post, suppose admin decide to finally giving answers.

I understand that the price was at discounted rate, but then what'll happen after the ico concluded? Does the token pegged at 1 CHF? What'll ensure that it'll stay constant at 1 CHF against the market force? What's the effect of real world forex to its price, in regards to its tie with CHF? And so on, and so on. I really hope dev will finally attends to our queries, as this project can be big as well as can equally collapse with certain management
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Im not really an expert of this new stable coins in the market and I want to ask how an investor on this ICO can make profit into stablecoins? As we know that its price is fixed and cannot increase in value like any other cryptocurrency. 
I think that you should understand that as a result it will not cost more or less than 1CHF, except for some correction. And if it is now sale at 0.6, then you can assume that you will have in a result.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Why has Alprockz chosen to do an ICO - Yassine Ben Hamida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHm2_TmxXe8

Alprockz has launched its product ROCKZ; a new cryptocurrency that brings solidity and trust into the volatile cryptocurrency market for the first time. Unlike other cryptocurrencies ROCKZ is backed in value to one of the world’s strongest and most sustainable currencies, the Swiss Franc, in a 100% transparent and legally enforceable way.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
I wonder if 520bit as the thread owner of this ann is also acting as the dev, community manager, or a mere token holder supporting the project. His last activity is today, he posted on other thread on 2nd of December, but he didn't reply to queries on this ann thread.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Why do you say your token is very strong, what is the main foundation that drives that ROCKZ is feasible for risk mitigation
It is said that the ROCKZ platform is permanently backed by fiat which is The Swiss Franc, claimed as the most stable world currency. And so with the Alprockz token (APZ).
Yes, this project is quite a working scheme. But on the market, there are already tokens attached to fiat. And I do not think that this project may have special advantages. Although, it can also be popular.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Given the recent disappointing-aren't you afraid of this platform?
I mean Ethereum-after all, the token is created on the basis of ether.
How do you imagine the correction?

I'm not on the dev side at whatever point, I haven't even decide what my insight is for this project, but I think questioning project based on which blockchain they root themselves, or judging that project that's based on certain blockchain is worrisome, is kind of unfair and biased. The correction happens on every blockchain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Given the recent disappointing-aren't you afraid of this platform?
I mean Ethereum-after all, the token is created on the basis of ether.
How do you imagine the correction?
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Why do you say your token is very strong, what is the main foundation that drives that ROCKZ is feasible for risk mitigation
It is said that the ROCKZ platform is permanently backed by fiat which is The Swiss Franc, claimed as the most stable world currency. And so with the Alprockz token (APZ).

Whether this project will very strongly make prices will not decline because the price of Bitcoin is very unstable nowadays. Have high confidence, I like it very much.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
I saw on the TGE section of your website that the price is currently at 0.6 CHF, I am under the assumption that this is the discounted rate? And after the discount period ended, the price will goes back to 1:1 ratio? Or is there an designed ratio for the rest of TGE?
Also, I can't find the soft cap?
Activity: 560
Stablecoin space to face storm of disruption from ROCKZ, a coin backed by one of the strongest currencies in the world
https://ambcrypto.com/stablecoin-space-to-face-storm-of-disruption-from-rockz-a-coin-backed-by-one-of-the-strongest-currencies-in-the-world/

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Gabriel Rossetti, CTO, How ROCKZ platform embraces security.

WATCH -

Activity: 574
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
21/11/2018

Our Team pitching in Seoul ...
Let's ROCKZ !

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
OK. Swiss can be trusted like Swiss banks, Swiss chocolate, Swiss watches. I hope that your project will be successful and the funds of investors will grow and will be securely stored as in a Swiss bank.
Activity: 129
Do you require KYC for ICO or bounty programs?

Good question, if Rockz team can please answer this.
I would also like to participate with translation for croatian language.

Thanks in advance and all the best for Rockz

Answered above, as for the bounty, we dont no require KYC.
Activity: 129

To participate in the ICO you will need to pass KYC after the contribution is made. we dont do KYC before contributor send his contribution.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%

Good question, if Rockz team can please answer this.
I would also like to participate with translation for croatian language.

Thanks in advance and all the best for Rockz
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: