Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROL] [PoW ETH Masternode Asic Resistant] – NO ICO-NO PREMINE - page 5. (Read 16795 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
@queenofwhales and @dragonhunt: you are again. Is not enough for you here? Do as a gentleman, stop barking anymore. No one cảe, do not waste your time

Lol @fabio82, talking about being gentlemen .. are you Huh. You are famous as scammer now! Yea someone must stop you from scamming innocents!

This is from a recent thread.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hcn3lx.jpg

❗️❗️ ALERT ❗️ ❗️

Do not mine ROLLER COIN

It's the first time I see something like that, I'm speechless. These people deserve to fail.

Make fun of users with "NO PREMINE" and ask for money to undermine the first blocks.

Again, do not mine ROLLER shit coin. These people do not deserve to be in the crypto world.
ROLLER COIN SCAM PROJECT
Activity: 56
@queenofwhales and @dragonhunt: you are again. Is not enough for you here? Do as a gentleman, stop barking anymore. No one cảe, do not waste your time
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
seems can be ok this coin
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Yeah if 9000 people in Facebook group...then it 'must be 'good' project, they are all 'real' legit.  Roll Eyes

Maybe is best for admin to hire those people and go work in rice industry

Not so easy to cheat people like in crypto.

Rice is very good, and can be tasty if cooked nice, and add some spices.

Pefect food... feed 9000 people, and you are doing good thing...they are not hungry anymore.

And maybe he can pay people with his Farad tokens, TokyoCoins, BitcoinCashStake, Bitcoinfire or Microcoins Smiley
Grin

After take a look of FB group, I'm sure this scam has been planned Wink

Nothing free, they had build the community for this day.

Something like SUMO ver ETC  Grin

Yup!! @fabio82 hope you got this now. You cannot make everyone here is a fool!
Activity: 7
 Grin

After take a look of FB group, I'm sure this scam has been planned Wink

Nothing free, they had build the community for this day.

Something like SUMO ver ETC  Grin
Activity: 2
Presently i don't have enough 0.2 to join Roller with 50.000 first blocks. But i think and believe of these best persons who start cryptocurrency from begining with over 9k members FB members that show enough their influence to Vietnamese crypto community.
Right now i hope some of Vietnamese who has talent here let truly contribute yours best idea to make up at least 1 product come better to prove to world crypto community that Vietnamese ready to join a part of Crypto century. Please stop fightting and jelous words would not help better just serve for selfish characterity.
Let be a part of Vietnamese cryptocurrency community!
Activity: 1
I know admin and I'm his member group. If this coin is not a good project then I do not think any Vietnamese would do better project. Believe me if you want a great investment opportunity.
Activity: 5
 Huh chưa thấy Tây bóc phốt đã thấy người Việt mình tự dìm nhau Sad đúng ăn không được thì đạp đổ
Activity: 56
Have a nice weekend!
So waste of time to explain for some blind ones. You think scam, it's up to you and you may get out of our project. What's up???
And who know us in our country will believe and follow us. They have their point of view at least, not like you blame unconditionally without understanding. You should not live their lives.
Roller's administrator is also the admin of gr FB miner top 2 VN with over 9k members
 GR miner VN-FB :https://www.facebook.com/groups/1071050689694143

Yes  Grin
Activity: 25
Đúng là không ăn được thì đạp đổ.
những thằng clone nếu đủ bản lĩnh thì thay vì đi phá người khác hãy tự tạo sản phẩm cho mình đi.
còn không làm được thì ngậm c mà nghe.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
too many negative comment on this project. i think i will pass this project from the mining  Cool Huh
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Guys, why are you wasting time on these obvious scammers. Concentrate more on finding a more worthy project, this complete scam.
I'm in Viet Nam and I know Roller admin. He is trusted by everyone because of his contributions. This project can is scam or not, but I trust it will scam. I'm SURE.

What's name of the admin on facebook?
I'm in Viet Nam and I know Roller admin. He is trusted by everyone because of his contributions. This project can is scam or not, but I trust it.
@fabio82 who is silly now ? Do things
properly if you want to gain community trust. If your site is not ready, don't use
Fake names and profiles or dead links!!. Don't be silly and ask 0.2 btc to pre mine.. no one is stupid like you. Don't create fake accounts here and mention this is a good project caz it s not. Don't show btc transfers to manipulate the community. If you want to start a good project, first get the dam basics done and be honest about it. You will never receive community support caz of your Damm arrogance and stupidity.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
As it is mentioned in the title of the project that there will be NO ICO and NO Pre-Mined, that means the coin will be able to be bought when it hit the market, and it's fully mine able isn't it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 6

From left side photo from http://roller.today and from right side from https://twitter.com/liamsarsfield

If you will check second person "Fabio Hamp (Community Manager)"  you can see here > http://www.businessinsider.com/adidas-creative-director-talks-design-and-kanye-2016-2 that this person is creative director of Adidas.

Totally SCAM.

1/ In Vietnam, the Government prohibits to publish any coin project. That's why we do not use real name and portrait. But in our community, they know who we are and how we are strong although
we use a random avatar and name in website.
2/ If we want to scam, will we use the easy-to-search images??? LOL. Brainstorm more please!
3/ Do you know the dev team of Wownero??? They totally use the fake image, fake name and fake information but how is their coin? And who are they? Silly! They are all well-known developers and Legendary accounts in BTT.

Brilliant find Smiley

They are becoming more sloppy and desperate.

Get rich or SCAM tryin'
Activity: 19
No HTTPS on wallet and register pages.

Vietnamese guys are easy to scam  Grin

I can easily create a better clone ETC one with just 0.2 BTC  Grin
You easily create a better clone ETC with just no fee, only use our service. We do not supply the coin, we supply the plaftform. Now understand??? Do not prove you are brilliant when you are idiot.
Is HTTPS too difficult to make??? LMAO. Stop explore and say something shitty. We already mentioned that all things done and will be update on the day we open public mining. Are you blind or trying to destroy us, the clone one come from our competitors?

"Dogs bark can not stop people doing"
   this project looks dam good...will see in few days ..what this coin can do....then every one wants this ROLLAR
Pages:
Jump to: