Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 79. (Read 271863 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
if theres no incentive to mine
the network will not be supported
the share exchange is a few weeks away
without a stable network you dont have a stable platform

the network is rock-stable. we have a good hashdistribution
and couple of solominers. Also are we linking all our own
gear on root. Each rig soloing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
I mined for 13 hours w/40MH on the official pool just after launch and still have received no coins...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
dev, should we have a block reward halves?

it seems it's the worst time of crypto world.

but if it's profitable to mining rootcoin, some multipool, such as wafflepool will mining rootcoin and dump it for sure.

so Please consider this.

thanks

+1
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

{
"blocks" : 917,
"currentblocksize" : 2695,
"currentblocktx" : 4,
"difficulty" : 551.49193988,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 6839026527,
"pooledtx" : 4,
"testnet" : false
}

a little hard to mine this coin, but will keep mine for some days.

Activity: 602
The "official" pool finally paid out for me, just had a couple of hours delay. Sticking with minep.it from here on in, it seems to be working well.

Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
hey guys. i am going to delete all posts with tx-ids in them.
i just checked the thread and seems like some user haven't
deleted their tx-id postings in the first couple pages.
the thread might shrink by 1-2 pages.

You are doing right things because mods could delete the posts if they found some tx-ids in the posts

thanks for the understanding.
also want to point out that tx-ids in posts are AGAINST the BCT forum-rules.

Hahaha, yeasee, read tread... is write...
P.s. or read tread in u lenguage ^^, like me!
r00t-dev

You are doing right things because mods could delete the posts if they found some tx-ids in the posts

thanks for the understanding.
also want to point out that tx-ids in posts are AGAINST the BCT forum-rules.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
The "official" pool finally paid out for me, just had a couple of hours delay. Sticking with minep.it from here on in, it seems to be working well.
Activity: 120

r00t-dev

r00t-dev
Activity: 506
A Richlist would be awesome
Activity: 616

some users wanted to trade ROOT on an exchange. and lot of
new investors want to join. so i think it s what the community
(or at least a majority of the community) wants.

We ll be on bittrex shortly.

Yay C-Cex is way faster than bittrex and less drama so I'm happy I can buy from there Smiley
volume is on bitttrex than c-cex moving my coins there
Activity: 122
Rootcoin has launched C-cex,it's time to get us high!!!!!
Activity: 560

Yay C-Cex is way faster than bittrex and less drama so I'm happy I can buy from there Smiley
Activity: 490

buys at 2000sats what was the ipo price.

i would recommend using cryptoid blockexplorer
10000 sats 2 stage IPO price
5000 sats 1 stage IPO price
r00t-dev

Activity: 182
Is nobody else concerned about some of the strange problems so far with this coin?

The "official" pool is just an IP address.. and it seems nobody (or very few people) have received payouts from it so far. What's going on with that?

There's a few things that just seem a little "off" so far. Hope everything can be sorted out quickly.

hey MineP.it. any issues with your pool?

the official pool is just an IP-address because we haven't set up a subdomain on rootcoin.co.
why is that strange? We could easily add a subdomain with A-record to our server. would end up in the
same.

As for the official pool. As long as somebody has mined & gotten successfull shares, there is no issue
and payouts are working. Please join IRC, we have a lot of users, also still mining there and getting payouts.

I had an issue with couple of rentals. they started mining at the preset diff of 64. but after some time (due to too many
stale shares, the worker got banned). and in another case we tested a 0.5GH/s rig on the official pool
and it disconnected due to "too low diff".

So the issue is not in the coin itself. like already posted before: feel free to check the sourcecodes if you re concerned.

Hey

No our pool is running well - doesn't seem to be any issues with the coin itself. I just keep repeatedly seeing messages in this thread about people not receiving their coins from the official pool.

I'm a paranoid guy with all the scams that have been coming out recently and I'm trying to find where there could possibly be one on this coin (just for my own peace of mind!) - not trying to spread FUD or anything.

The only thing that seems like a potential candidate so far is coins being mined at the official pool, not being paid out, and potentially being dumped. But - if you're saying that everyone is receiving their coins OK then cool.. we can relax Smiley

yeah no worries on that. i ve released a blockexplorer and we re setting up another one with richlist. just to provide as much as transparency as possible.

as for your paranoia. keep that characeristic. it might safe your a** someday. lol
no seriously. some kind of sceptical paranoia is very important nowadays.

As for the users who didn't get a payout. The dev-team is going to provide a compensation to those. i ve been buying back
ROOTs yesterday. just for this case. I am also going to publish the redis-database of the official pool. Including the public-addrs
for the mined-blocks. Just for the transparency.

if i can help somehow, just let me know. i am here to serve the users as well as important infrastructure providers like you nd the
other pool-owners.

Thanks for the support!

cheers,
bitsta

Awesome, good stuff  Smiley
Activity: 616

buys at 2000sats what was the ipo price.

i would recommend using cryptoid blockexplorer
r00t-dev
Is nobody else concerned about some of the strange problems so far with this coin?

The "official" pool is just an IP address.. and it seems nobody (or very few people) have received payouts from it so far. What's going on with that?

There's a few things that just seem a little "off" so far. Hope everything can be sorted out quickly.

hey MineP.it. any issues with your pool?

the official pool is just an IP-address because we haven't set up a subdomain on rootcoin.co.
why is that strange? We could easily add a subdomain with A-record to our server. would end up in the
same.

As for the official pool. As long as somebody has mined & gotten successfull shares, there is no issue
and payouts are working. Please join IRC, we have a lot of users, also still mining there and getting payouts.

I had an issue with couple of rentals. they started mining at the preset diff of 64. but after some time (due to too many
stale shares, the worker got banned). and in another case we tested a 0.5GH/s rig on the official pool
and it disconnected due to "too low diff".

So the issue is not in the coin itself. like already posted before: feel free to check the sourcecodes if you re concerned.

Hey

No our pool is running well - doesn't seem to be any issues with the coin itself. I just keep repeatedly seeing messages in this thread about people not receiving their coins from the official pool.

I'm a paranoid guy with all the scams that have been coming out recently and I'm trying to find where there could possibly be one on this coin (just for my own peace of mind!) - not trying to spread FUD or anything.

The only thing that seems like a potential candidate so far is coins being mined at the official pool, not being paid out, and potentially being dumped. But - if you're saying that everyone is receiving their coins OK then cool.. we can relax Smiley

yeah no worries on that. i ve released a blockexplorer and we re setting up another one with richlist. just to provide as much as transparency as possible.

as for your paranoia. keep that characeristic. it might safe your a** someday. lol
no seriously. some kind of sceptical paranoia is very important nowadays.

As for the users who didn't get a payout. The dev-team is going to provide a compensation to those. i ve been buying back
ROOTs yesterday. just for this case. I am also going to publish the redis-database of the official pool. Including the public-addrs
for the mined-blocks. Just for the transparency.

if i can help somehow, just let me know. i am here to serve the users as well as important infrastructure providers like you nd the
other pool-owners.

Thanks for the support!

cheers,
bitsta
Pages:
Jump to: