Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 85. (Read 271863 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
root.cloudminers.net appears to be virtually shut down - zero hash rate, zero miners.

Bitsta, I find it hard to believe there is not something wrong somewhere.

I'm not saying you are to blame. Just feeling unease for this unsolved mystery.

It would be nice to know where and why all the power I put to the initial 12+ hours went.

Now trying to catch up but it's really difficult at this point. I'm at 0.2 ROOT and crawling...

I'd like to get some of the loss back by adding ROOT to the Vertaisvaluutta exchange that will be opened within a month or two.

Vertaisvaluutta is Finnish for peer currency.

My name is Jyri and I'm the lead designer / controller for the project.

And I am not saying the problems are to be blamed on Bitsta - quite the opposite.

Just willing to get this sorted out so all of us who lost their investment would at least know what happened.

hey Jyri,

i really can not tell you what happened because i am not the pool owner. i just
know that suprnova (a pool with dedicated and competent owners/maintainers)
managed to set up the pool properly and had absolutely no issues. Suprnova is
getting a lot of blocks if you check their stats. I also know
from a private pool which runs stable. And last but not least the
official pool is running fine and stable.

The sources are online since launch. you can check them whenver you want.

regards,
bitsta

p.s. i will be happy to provide some ROOT-blocks for your exchange-launch.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I mined from the official pool last night, it did take a good hour or 2 before I started to get coins in wallet.

Yes, it also took about two hours before I begun getting anything from suprnova.

The point is, many of us used 12+ hours and lots of power at minerpools (and apparently some other pools as well) without ever getting a single fragment of a ROOT.

Whatever it is, something definitely is/was wrong with some of the pools.
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
I mined from the official pool last night, it did take a good hour or 2 before I started to get coins in wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Probably a pool setup issue if anything.  It isn't Bitsta's job to make sure all the pools are up and running (with the exception of his official pool).  The pools get the code and compile it themselves.  All the pools in the OP got the source from the same location  

You are perfectly right about this.

Still, it would be nice to be able to provide some compensation to those who were left at the station after so much waiting and effort.

I'm not saying that's bitsta's responsibility either. Perhaps I'll be able to do something about it myself later on.

Yeah who knows

Minerpools has always been good to me so i dont know
Probably a pool setup issue if anything.  It isn't Bitsta's job to make sure all the pools are up and running (with the exception of his official pool).  The pools get the code and compile it themselves.  All the pools in the OP got the source from the same location  

You are perfectly right about this.

Still, it would be nice to be able to provide some compensation to those who were left at the station after so much waiting and effort.

I'm not saying that's bitsta's responsibility either. Perhaps I'll be able to do something about it myself later on.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
root.cloudminers.net appears to be virtually shut down - zero hash rate, zero miners.

It would be nice to know where and why all the power I put to the initial 12+ hours went.

Now trying to catch up but it's really difficult at this point. I'm at 0.2 ROOT and crawling...

I'd like to get some of the loss back by adding ROOT to the Vertaisvaluutta exchange that will be opened within a month or two.

And I am not saying the problems are to be blamed on Bitsta - quite the opposite.

Just willing to get this sorted out so all of us who lost their investment would at least know what happened.

Probably a pool setup issue if anything.  It isn't Bitsta's job to make sure all the pools are up and running (with the exception of his official pool).  The pools get the code and compile it themselves.  All the pools in the OP got the source from the same location 
Activity: 5
bitsta, I've been mining on the official pool for over 13 hrs with 40MH and have received no coins, there is definitely something wrong.  Am I wasting my hash?

yeah. you re wasting you re hash there cause that pool is not finding any blocks with that lil hashpower.
join the official pool or suprnova-pool. they are finding a lot of pools too.

Did you read my post?  I've been on the 'official' pool for 14 hours now.  I'm out...

sorry AlexAtom,
i ve mixed stuff. i thought you re talking about minerspool..

the official pool is finding blocks and payouts are working.
Can you pm me your rootADDR you used for mining?
i ll look it up manually.

Also contacted you. I've got the same problem. Cheers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

Dear investors, miners and users,

we are preparing a big announcement and are going to release
exciting and great news tonight. Please join the discussion tonight
at about 11:45 PM UTC. I will be available here and at the official
rootcoin IRC channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/chat.freenode.net/#rootcoin

cheers,
bitsta

Ready!

thats bullshit. i already replied to a message of that pool-guy.
he s got a shitty pool, thats the issue..
And suspecting us to post manipulated sources is just rudiculous
and not nice at all.

Hmm, sorry to hear this.

Sorry for spending the first 12+ hours mining for nothing at minerpools as well. =/

look at suprnova
they re getting most of the blocks now
and not the official pool like that guy posted

So it seems. Minep.it has found one block and the hashrate is low so seems legit over there.

the sources are online since launch you can check them.
a real pool-owner with technical background could ve just checked the sources and
the rpcmining functions and acceptblock() instead of posting such crap
and poiting the fingers at us.

I do wonder, what on earth went wrong at minerpools. Lots of hashing power was lost there, resulting in many unhappy miners.

r00t-dev
bitsta, I've been mining on the official pool for over 13 hrs with 40MH and have received no coins, there is definitely something wrong.  Am I wasting my hash?

yeah. you re wasting you re hash there cause that pool is not finding any blocks with that lil hashpower.

Did you read my post?  I've been on the 'official' pool for 14 hours now.  I'm out...

sorry AlexAtom,
i ve mixed stuff. i thought you re talking about minerspool..

the official pool is finding blocks and payouts are working.
Can you pm me your rootADDR you used for mining?
r00t-dev
bitsta, I've been mining on the official pool for over 13 hrs with 40MH and have received no coins, there is definitely something wrong.  Am I wasting my hash?

From root.minerpools.com:

The daemon keeps rejecting blocks, the dev hasn't replied one single PM. Only his official pool which was up before anyone else because he never posted a launch time has been finding blocks since launch. I'll shut down stratum on rootcoin, you can mine it at the official pool. No need to waste people's hashes, the code seems to have some sort of foundation address in it, and I think it's embarassing that after an ICO, the dev's still asking for foundation.

thats bullshit. i already replied to a message of that pool-guy.
And suspecting us to post manipulated sources is just rudiculous
and not nice at all.

look at suprnova
they re getting most of the blocks now
and not the official pool like that guy posted

the sources are online since launch you can check them.
a real pool-owner with technical background could ve just checked the sources and
the rpcmining functions and acceptblock() instead of posting such crap
and poiting the fingers at us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io

Minerpools has had hashrate of over a GH and still not a single block found during the whole time.

Now the rate is down to ~300 MH since people have given up.
r00t-dev
bitsta, I've been mining on the official pool for over 13 hrs with 40MH and have received no coins, there is definitely something wrong.  Am I wasting my hash?

EDIT: sorry. thought you re talking about minerpools.
the official pool is doing fine and payouts are working. i am also
mining there. Post your ROOT-ADDR which you used for mining and

From root.minerpools.com:

The daemon keeps rejecting blocks, the dev hasn't replied one single PM. Only his official pool which was up before anyone else because he never posted a launch time has been finding blocks since launch. I'll shut down stratum on rootcoin, you can mine it at the official pool. No need to waste people's hashes, the code seems to have some sort of foundation address in it, and I think it's embarassing that after an ICO, the dev's still asking for foundation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
r00t-dev
Something wrong at official pool?

Mining 12 hours now with no payout

I mined over 12 hours at root.minerpools.com and did not receive anything during the whole time.

Switched over to root.suprnova.cc and got the first fragments within couple of hours.

Some of the pools definitely do seem to have a problem.

It would be nice if someone(s) could look into it.

I am not happy for the fact that I spent so much time hashing away without getting any reward at all.

Now getting little bits through suprnova but lost earnings of at least half a day.

hi Vertaisvaluutta,

i just checked it and minerpools hasn't found any block during the whole time.
So there is nothing to payout for the miners. If they find a block you ll get some for your shares.

the official pool is doing fine for all of us and suprnova is getting many blocks too.

regards,
bitsta

r00t-dev
We re currently setting up another blockexplorer with ADDR search.
we ll have it online during the night. we have also contacted some
services and merchants and are waiting for their reply.

P.S. I WTB ROOT. please PM me.
Something wrong at official pool?

Mining 12 hours now with no payout

I mined over 12 hours at root.minerpools.com and did not receive anything during the whole time.

Switched over to root.suprnova.cc and got the first fragments within couple of hours.

Some of the pools definitely do seem to have a problem.

It would be nice if someone(s) could look into it.

I am not happy for the fact that I spent so much time hashing away without getting any reward at all.

Now getting little bits through suprnova but lost earnings of at least half a day.

Pages:
Jump to: