Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 20. (Read 57316 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I think this project will succeed. This is good news for airdrop and bounty people. How much is raised so far ?

$1731173  is raised so far but, they are still very far behind the soft cap.

It is still in Round B and I guess its too early to tell it final outcome. Who knows, the next round would be very good than its previous round.
you are all right ,$ 1731173 already raised are many but we are only at the first stages of the ico, and given the uncertain trend of the market in my opinion is still early to make predictions regarding the soft cap, later in time we will see...
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think this project will succeed. This is good news for airdrop and bounty people. How much is raised so far ?

It is still in Round B and I guess its too early to tell it final outcome. Who knows, the next round would be very good than its previous round.
That is a big amount indeed but their soft cap sounds too big for me in current market. Last year it would have been easy to reach but not now.
If Ternion team would participates in various crypto-events I’m sure softcap will be easily achievable, because this idea is great - exchanges it's future banks.
That is what we are currently doing. Recently Rudolf, the CEO of Ternion went to Dubai and meeting went quite successful and next week 2 of the team members are going to Malta.
copper member
They are accepting only ETH or other currencies as well? Because maybe that's the reason they are updating it manually (IF they're updating it manually)
We are accepting ETH and many more other currencies. And the bar is being updated automatically Wink
copper member

You never know  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
i know not enough funds but hope everyone see value once platform is somewhat ready

Its a bad time in the market. I havent seen any projects that are raising many funds. Once the market goes bullish again, things will change.
That is correct. It is a very bad period for raising money. However, we are moving forward despite the market conditions.

How much have you guys raised so far? It seems that the counter on the website wasn't updated for quite a while.
copper member
i know not enough funds but hope everyone see value once platform is somewhat ready

Its a bad time in the market. I havent seen any projects that are raising many funds. Once the market goes bullish again, things will change.
Yes, but we can only hope it will happen in the near future or before the Ternion ICO ended. The bull market will be very helpful for this ICO for sure, even for almost all ICOs.
But it will be a great thing to see if Ternion ICO will succeed even without relying on the market condition.
Exactly! That`s why we keep working hard and moving forward despite the market conditions.
copper member

That is correct. It is a very bad period for raising money. However, we are moving forward despite the market conditions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
They are accepting only ETH or other currencies as well? Because maybe that's the reason they are updating it manually (IF they're updating it manually)

It looks like they are also accepting BTC, LTC, BCH besides ETH. Nevertheless, that shouldn't be an excuse for not updating the counter on a regular basis.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
is ternion going to provide all services as planned if not reach softcap? what is going to happen with unsold token? are you looking to raised more fund later?

didn't they confirm this already? the exchange is up and running already so that will be available.
Yes. You are right. The exchange is already live and we will continue developing the project despite the outcome of the ICO.
I like such confidence that the cap will be reached, in Europe this exchange will be popular, especially if it is possible to invest Euro through card.
copper member
is ternion going to provide all services as planned if not reach softcap? what is going to happen with unsold token? are you looking to raised more fund later?

didn't they confirm this already? the exchange is up and running already so that will be available.
Yes. You are right. The exchange is already live and we will continue developing the project despite the outcome of the ICO.
copper member
So far we have raised a bit more then 1.7 million USD, and are currently negotiating few more deals.
copper member
There are two more months till the end of the token sale. I believe that they will be able if not raise all $5 mil, but some more for sure and as somebody already said - you can't refuse that much money.
Exactly! We still have time to raise more money, and even in case we do not reach the soft cap, we can still adjust and negotiate according to how much money has been raised.
copper member

Yeah, especially liquidity fund is i wondered.

"Ternion stores 25% of accumulated funds in the Liquidity Fund to always have available liquidity towards the expansion of Ternion globally. We maintain liquidity in the Fund, and thus we allow the business to develop and grow."

If no money raised no liquidity fund?
We already have almost 2 million raised and we hope to raise some more till the end of the ICO. The exchange is also already operating and is generating daily profits, which is already a big contribution.
copper member
If Ternion will not reach the soft cap, we will still continue operating the exchange and developing the Payments Processor. All the unsold tokens will be burnt. Also, we may consider running another ICO after some time, if needed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
The whole crypto idea is to not store your money in banks, exchanges are centralized like banks, so sorry but I don't think that exchanges are the future banks, my private keys are my future banks
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

That is a big amount indeed but their soft cap sounds too big for me in current market. Last year it would have been easy to reach but not now.
If Ternion team would participates in various crypto-events I’m sure softcap will be easily achievable, because this idea is great - exchanges it's future banks.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
It seems the demo version is quite sophisticated and its interface is somewhat user-friendly and intuitive. I am really excited to experience the final product soon.

I found it quite adaptive for those who already trade in other exchanges, and also very inclusive for those who are starting the market, there is still plenty of time to perfect any problems. Is there any bonus for any bugs found

Ideally they could provide a budget for bug bounty as a compensation for their effort, this way, it could make the exchange more solid and minimizes the occurrence of platform issues that may arise in the future which could be catastrophic to the exchange's operation.
Hey, there! We have bug bounty. Check out our bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytrn-ternion-bounty-is-over-4625175

Good to hear that! Bulletproofing a platform by conducting  thorough tests and initiating bug bounties is critical to the platform's success. After all, no one wants to use an exchange that has issues in it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

To your second question:

Any unsold Tokens will be destroyed by the Ethereum smart contract on the last day of the token sale.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Pages:
Jump to: