Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★ - page 12. (Read 17127 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Hey guys previous week you told that bounties will be distributed by the end of earlier week but i dont see it done yet?
what is missing? wish you and your team good luck!
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
I can sell my car for GMP tokens already, right at the moment Wink

whoa what car hazu got i am in dire need of a new bentley or a hammer1

Sorry?
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
Hello,
How is ICO going?
What's new?

Hi there,
It's going great!
We have made a new banner,among other things:)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
I can sell my car for GMP tokens already, right at the moment Wink

whoa what car hazu got i am in dire need of a new bentley or a hammer1
Your OP is an interesting introduction into the field of metrology. Without verifying the provided info, it absolutely seems to be a field with enormous economic potential. There are probably a lot of metrology centers today already, but I assume their problem is a massive lack in intercommunication, which is what you are going to solve with blockchain technology?
Hello!
To verify any info, please, feel free with your questions and you can take a look to this thread, we've answered a lot of questions already )

There are realy a lot of metrology centers, but the market is still in in huge demand
And yes, intercommunication is a good goal, and I'd add the blockchain here is firstly aimed at combinig all the players on one platform tot have an idea of prices, quality and a scale of services provided

Very interesting field for a blockchain application. For now I don't have any further questions but will keep a look at this thread.
Thanks a lot!
Keep in touch!
We are ready to answer all questions.
Your OP is an interesting introduction into the field of metrology. Without verifying the provided info, it absolutely seems to be a field with enormous economic potential. There are probably a lot of metrology centers today already, but I assume their problem is a massive lack in intercommunication, which is what you are going to solve with blockchain technology?
Hello!
To verify any info, please, feel free with your questions and you can take a look to this thread, we've answered a lot of questions already )

There are realy a lot of metrology centers, but the market is still in in huge demand
And yes, intercommunication is a good goal, and I'd add the blockchain here is firstly aimed at combinig all the players on one platform tot have an idea of prices, quality and a scale of services provided

Very interesting field for a blockchain application. For now I don't have any further questions but will keep a look at this thread.
Thanks a lot!
Keep in touch!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hello!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is there an air drop? I want a bounty, too
Activity: 126
Hello,
How is ICO going?
What's new?
We are selling a car for GMP tokens!

what car?

I've seen 2 YouTube bloggers have bouhgt Lambo for BTC.
But I'm not sure it's was a straight ourchase from official dealers
Activity: 75
Activity: 98
Excellent project. I'll definitely visit Ico.
Thank you! GMP token is a complete useful currency of the future.
GMP token will be used by at least 200,000 different companies.

Yor plan is that your company will accept only your tokens in the future?

yes, we will accept only our tokens.

and when your tokens will be at exchange, people can change it and set different contracts with you,am i right?
and when do you plan to accept only cryptocurrency?
Pages:
Jump to: