Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO - page 5. (Read 14568 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
The ICO was last july
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:05:10 AM
when will start your ICO?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 03:51:51 AM
dear developers, can I withdraw coins from an office in my purse https://www.myetherwallet.com/
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 05:55:26 PM
Statement About Premiums

Creating a coin with automatic premium sharing was an innovative experiment. RKC smart contract was designed in such a way as to provide a mechanism to distribute any designated payment amount in RKC among RKC owners, without any action from them.

However, we have come to a conclusion it would be much more beneficial for all sides to instead burn the premiums, rather than splitting them.

Economically, it should have the same outcome for RKC owners. But on top of it, this will drastically simplify the mechanism, you wouldn’t have to worry anymore about the location of your coins, and finally, we want to distinguish between RKC model and the way traditional dividends work even more to minimize legal risk.

The premiums will be sent to a provable burn address and locked there forever, thus decreasing the supply every time: 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

The first time this is planned to happen is right on schedule, January 31/February 1. No action from your side is required. Stay tuned for the updates.
January 11, 2018, 06:16:17 PM
As you might know from the previous announcements, Dubai Business International, private investment firm, has acquired Royal Kingdom Enterprise. In 3 months period, we are planning to restructure the company to make it more efficient and profitable. While we have our own internal plans about restructuring, here is our current planned schedule regarding the company products:

January 15. Statement regarding premiums will be issued, contains clarifications about how it will be performed;
January 19–February 2. VentureKingdom platform will undergo maintenance aimed at improving the system and adding necessary features to be aligned with the company strategy;
February 10. Launch of the central website combining all the information scattered across multiple company websites;
February 25. Beta launch of the mobile wallet, supporting RKC, ETH and custom ERC20 tokens;
March 10. Launch of the desktop wallet, supporting RKC, ETH and custom ERC20 tokens.

At that point, we will have more understanding about how to bring the company to the next level. In the background, we are seeking to work out more deals with other companies to make RKE more profitable.

The schedule reflects our current awareness of the situation and our best intentions to hit these milestones; however, it is open to changes and additions.

We are freezing Pantera Exchange development until we have a clear strategy and understanding about its role; Palmex Exchange will continue running normally.
Activity: 11
January 10, 2018, 08:55:38 AM
also there has hardly any volume after its ico since last 6 months then how come you give these reasons for pending withdrawals! people can deposit but can't withdraw where its heading to?
Activity: 11
January 10, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
my withdrawal and many withdrawals specially to cryptopia are pending for hours and days and they are giving some very vague reasons for the delay! If too many requests and failure of api is the reason you want to give then i dont have anything more to say as your both reasons dont justify by any angle for a project which has so few investors! All the people here can verify on RKC token contract address about the transactions which are going through every 20 min- 1 hour per transaction and it has been like that only since a month and then you give these reasons for pending withdrawal. I am sorry but this all look shady and unacceptable and can do a lot of damage if people go out talking about it soon! PS- i am one of the earliest investor since your ico days!
Activity: 5
January 08, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
Update:

We've been receiving many messages asking about the status of Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) project. Royal Kingdom Enterprise has been acquired along with all its projects, including RKC. We might need to introduce some changes (improvements), but we have no intention to abandon it. We will stay true to its main purpose of "allowing others to participate in the company's success, and, consequently, benefit from it", and we will continue to support the RKC ecosystem to the best of our ability. We encourage you to wait until next announcements are out.

Sincerely yours,
RKE Transition Team

Withdrawal from your wallet is not working. I've been waiting for 7 hours and it is still in "in progress" status. And there is no response to my support tickets.
Can you please check it?
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 06:59:38 PM
Update:

We've been receiving many messages asking about the status of Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) project. Royal Kingdom Enterprise has been acquired along with all its projects, including RKC. We might need to introduce some changes (improvements), but we have no intention to abandon it. We will stay true to its main purpose of "allowing others to participate in the company's success, and, consequently, benefit from it", and we will continue to support the RKC ecosystem to the best of our ability. We encourage you to wait until next announcements are out.

Sincerely yours,
RKE Transition Team

Thank you for the updates. Really appreciated
Activity: 6
January 06, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
Jan 5, 2018. ACQUISITION ANNOUNCEMENT. Dubai Business International (DBI), a privately held investment firm, is pleased to announce, after considerable due diligence, the acquisition of Royal Kingdom Enterprise.
 https://www.royalkingdomenterprise.com/#news

New investor thats HUGE!

Price is skyrocketing.
January 05, 2018, 09:14:36 PM
Update:

Sincerely yours,
RKE Transition Team
January 05, 2018, 07:48:20 PM
Jan 5, 2018. ACQUISITION ANNOUNCEMENT. Dubai Business International (DBI), a privately held investment firm, is pleased to announce, after considerable due diligence, the acquisition of Royal Kingdom Enterprise.

Royal Kingdom Enterprise is a small IT consulting company, based out of Dubai, UAE. It is a strong player in the market of selling customized whitelabel exchanges and cryptocurrency-related products.

We believe this acquisition will result in bringing to the company more technological innovation, market research, support and a new strategic management focused on generating results, and allows DBI to gain access to the market of turnkey advance financial solutions. The new executive team will be announced shortly.

For any official inquiries, please write to [email protected]

If you would like an email notification when new events are announced, please provide us with your email address in the form located on the website https://www.royalkingdomenterprise.com/#news
Activity: 128
January 05, 2018, 01:36:55 PM
Do i receive any interest if i hold the coins on hitbtc? do i have to keep the coins in my wallet?
Activity: 378
January 05, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
Dubai to be a block chain city this will be a big opportunity to buy RKC before it climb to 1500%
Activity: 144
December 24, 2017, 06:20:33 PM
So cheap. Will now fill my bags.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 06:26:19 AM
we always support this project, Thank you for explaining it, we wish the project a success.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 11:22:20 AM
This thread seems to have gotten out of hand but I have a thought on the token buy back plan.

If you buy back tokens each month, the sell walls will disappear. But if you distribute those bought back tokens to token holders, then they could immediately be dumped and the price would go back to the same it was before. The possible advantage of this is triggering a pump if the buyback increased the price fast enough for people to FOMO in and hodlers did not dump the new tokens. But a dump could be triggered in the same way when the bought back tokens are distributed. This ultimately leads to greater volatility which could cause people to avoid this coin.

If you burned the tokens, then it would be more likely to increase the price in a more stable manner through supply and demand.
Activity: 7
December 16, 2017, 11:54:13 AM
Scam?
I am arab and i follow this coin from the middle east (currently in kuwait). This project is legit and even on the news. click "press" on the website. and read what credited news agencies are saying. Anyway RK doesn't need western people money. you guys can dumb fi you want. Many investors in Gulf region just learning about cryptocurrency and I can tell you they are rich and they are interested (in digital currency in general). Dubai gov is also very much active on integrating digital currency. Too many rich arabs here in the gulf and they love to invest in new stuff, this project is a pioneer in a growing market. Future is bright.

You arab C**T....stick to what you know....rename this project to ISIS coin
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 14, 2017, 06:25:40 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 06:14:29 PM
Hello I participated in the twitter bounty of your project i received a part of the tokens which i had to pay for the bounty but 28 RKC was left unpaid i wrote several times about it through the mail to the bounty manager she responded in a letter that she would send the remaining part of the tokens to my personal account on the project but has not yet received the remainder of my tokens. My Twitter account https://twitter.com/zznn571 I can also send screenshots of my correspondence by mail with the manager. I ask you to resolve the issue with the payment of the remaining 28 RKC.Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: