Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RoyalBit-Coin.com| Territory of anonymity and privilege - page 2. (Read 1139 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
Need pool running active.
Can I mine for solo for this coin?

All pools down, ROBI network looks KO again.  Lips sealed
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
Do you plan to work only bitcoin ? It would be nice to make a multiplatform to work with blockchain from top 10-15 . Buying bitcoin is not always profitable because of scaling, there is a delay of up to several hours when buying or transferring from address to address
copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Need pool running active.
Can I mine for solo for this coin?
copper member
RoyalBit listed on graviex.net

copper member
Tell us what coin movement do you do?

We are negotiating with companies that will test the application.
We are also negotiating with investors and are preparing to enter the stock exchange in the near future. Keep an eye on the announcements in the discord  Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Tell us what coin movement do you do?
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Polish and ukrainian translation reserved
copper member
It did catch my eye on its concept, It's great that the project gives us such opportunities!

yes, it's really a good idea, and it's absolutely realistic to realize!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It did catch my eye on its concept, It's great that the project gives us such opportunities!
copper member
your project looks promising and interesting. let me know the team in the RoyalBit project because on the website I did not find it

The team is not big but well-coordinated, and ambitious, mostly located in Europe. There are 6 people.
Activity: 168
your project looks promising and interesting. let me know the team in the RoyalBit project because on the website I did not find it
Activity: 168
This idea is really a nice one. This project worth investing in...
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Added coin to pool:

https://hashpool.eu

Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:2303 -u  -p c=ROBI

https://discord.gg/f42xXnd
copper member
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

Hello!

To become a part of the project, you just need to add to our channel in the discord, add our site to the bookmark in order to always be up to date with the latest news.

And to take full participation in the formation of the project, you can acquire a masternode for the development of the network. You can start to minig coins.

It is also possible to purchase coins in packs of 1000 pcs.

Participate in the bounty programs and now you have become a part of our project!
Activity: 64
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
copper member
One of the best team I ever seen. The first start was fail, but they did great job and refund all the balances. Good job, guys! Sure you will get success.

We all do that to create a working platform, and we are working on it.

Thanks!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
One of the best team I ever seen. The first start was fail, but they did great job and refund all the balances. Good job, guys! Sure you will get success.
copper member
Listing on the exchange will be after the sale of at least 5 masternodes!

1MN = 10 000 ROBI = 0.3 BTC

Or buy coins from 1000 pcs. cost 0.03 BTC

PM to RoyalBit#0617  id: 430245600961757184 on Discord
copper member
Ok, I try to write the final message...
blocks already mined before announcement, even 2 blocks are too much! Node doesn't work, explorer neither (up and down), if you stop the daemon you must rebuild all database and if you type "yes" your linux will show you a looooot of Y but no rebuild database, maybe malware on explorer...

So we pass... again...

Thank you dev... you have to give me back 10 minutes of my life  Embarrassed

one block is a prem, the second block is about 200 coins, and they were mined in the first minutes of the announcement, what's the problem?
Enough to force negative.
The Explorer works, the network also, there is synchronization.
 Wink
Pages:
Jump to: