Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RoyalCoin - a new scrypt based coin - page 22. (Read 78002 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I made some changes over what I normally run for scrypt coins:
for my 7950s doing 600ish khs, I added: +0.00058207 to payout, and -s 1 --queue 0 --expiry 5

And my share count went up x10. I'm now seeing mined coin in my wallet literally constantly. yay!

what exactly is the +0.00058207 to payout???
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
for my 7950s doing 600ish khs, I added: +0.00058207 to payout, and -s 1 --queue 0 --expiry 5

And my share count went up x10. I'm now seeing mined coin in my wallet literally constantly. yay!

Sorry to burst your bubble; but you still get paid only when you get an accepted share above the pool difficulty.

so what's that mean? i should drop the +diff on the payment address? because I started seeing a lot more coin VERY fast after I changed this. It's +diff not setting diff, right?

Unfortunately, you are talking to a noob. All I understand is that you will get paid only when an accepted share has a high enough difficulty. Maybe Blastbob can explain it?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
CAn anyone give me  a list of seed nodes?

I want to try connecting and give it a bash.  I don't think I'll get anything, but want to check it out.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
how do you optimize cgminer to lower the reject rate?  I'm getting A:R 20:7 ratio.  Should I reduce Intensity? -s? Expiry? Queue?

p2pool's gonna see a lot of rejects, especially with this low of diff. see my post up above for stuff I changed to help.

got it thanks.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hey, eat this snail quick

Sorry to burst your bubble; but you still get paid only when you get an accepted share above the pool difficulty.

so what's that mean? i should drop the +diff on the payment address? because I started seeing a lot more coin VERY fast after I changed this. It's +diff not setting diff, right?
legendary
Activity: 1008

how do you optimize cgminer to lower the reject rate?  I'm getting A:R 20:7 ratio.  Should I reduce Intensity? -s? Expiry? Queue?

p2pool's gonna see a lot of rejects, especially with this low of diff. see my post up above for stuff I changed to help.
Activity: 714
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
could i get a few coins please people? i'm not sure my wallet is functionning properly, know waiting for my first p2pool share to be listed.
Donations will be greatly appreciated Smiley

RS7zt29AnwhfyKrWkiMydmoGgS7E2BYyzt
4 coins sent.

Thanks, everything fine Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In giveaway you can see alot of duplicate posts etc and new account using the same address.. lol
For the sake of 2-3 coins, doesn't seem like it's worth the hassle.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
I am getting small payments from the P2Pool, so its working.
Activity: 112
great pool is working and just received my first coins. gogog mining :p

thanks for the pool, still yet to solo mine anything keke

Fantastic, No coins from the point to me yet, but will get it awhile. but it's fantastic that there is a pool this early on!

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I run P2pool http://pool01-royal.coinloot.com:8300/,  a few accepted (18 accepted-4 Reject ), but do not know when coin sent to my address
legendary
Activity: 1148
Can anyone help on how to mine this with guiminner?

Why are there so many beggars in every new coin thread?
Cause ppl who mined in the beginning used to give coins free for newcomers.
Activity: 602
Why are there so many beggars in every new coin thread?

In giveaway you can see alot of duplicate posts etc and new account using the same address.. lol
Nee blok found but not getting Amy transactions on guiminer retarded coin imo
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
great pool is working and just received my first coins. gogog mining :p

thanks for the pool, still yet to solo mine anything keke
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Difficulty just jumped up again
3.2 difficulty already - wow lol

I wish new coins wouldn't launch when I'm at work sleeping and miss out on easy difficulty! Grin

qft!

Im getting 8:5 A:R rate so far.

wilderness: yeah
Pages:
Jump to: