Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem - page 20. (Read 81106 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Currently I'm a holder of rpx and I strongly believe in this project, so sm holding till at least $1 which will happen before the end of second quarter
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Why would you think that? I would think that the Korean people are eager to buy, so the price will rise?
anyway, it seems indeed that the trading has nog yet begun...

All those who wanted to buy, have already bought. The Korean people had the opportunity to buy on the Kucoin. I think that now the standard pumping of the price before entering on exchange. And then they will sell to Korean people and dumped the price.

But if it does, as you say, I'll just be happy. I'm dreaming about the price of 1 $
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Why would you think that? I would think that the Korean people are eager to buy, so the price will rise?
anyway, it seems indeed that the trading has nog yet begun...
I think they already started, but not sure as theyre exchange is just in Korean language. but looking at the current price  I think they started.

Not yet started. When the trading begin, the price is likely to fall.
I think they already started, but not sure as theyre exchange is just in Korean language. but looking at the current price  I think they started.
In what time will the trading start on Koinrail?
Activity: 99
i've just been stacking my RPX on this dip. Once this rough patch is over i'll be sitting pretty
Just noticed, that although the volume on both exchanges is not that big compared to the run 2 weeks ago (1.7m), Huobi actually now has a bigger volume than kucoin....
apparently listing NEP-5 tokes is not easy. ok exchange is currently ot able to get theyre wallets to work properly. same issue as why the NEO wallet on bittrex is still on maintenance for weeks now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Always nice when new trades arrive, but at the beginning of January the team had not talked about quotation on Okex exchange?
Why was it no longer listed there?
Rpx will be listed soon there?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
yes, I HODL every single coin I have, hopefully the new listings will create some more volume and price increase. but I am not too sure about that as the HUOBI listing was and still is very disappointing in terms of volume.

Just getting listed does not bring volume. The users of that exchange need to have heard about and want the new coin being listed.
But once more users on the new exchanges research what RPX is, the volume wil hopefully come Smiley (I still havent gotten to rebuying my RPX tokens that i sold).
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
yes, I HODL every single coin I have, hopefully the new listings will create some more volume and price increase. but I am not too sure about that as the HUOBI listing was and still is very disappointing in terms of volume.

Coins that get listed on a bigger exchange and shoot up enormously, will also come down hard. Slow growth based on real interest and not only on hype is the best growth to have.

Getting listed on Huobi is a great step indeed. Coinrail is the next stop on the 25th tomorrow.
Activity: 294
Price is going upward again. Let's hope it will recover and reach a new ATH soon Smiley

Hopefully Smiley This whole correction / FUDs really took a beating on RPX. I think $1 ATH by the end of January is out of the question now which looked quite promising at the begininning of the month.

The beginning of the Month showed real promise indeed, but as I've learned before, things can change quickly because of weak hands.

I'm still holding on strongly on my RPX because I believe it has a great future ahead.
Activity: 111
Price is going upward again. Let's hope it will recover and reach a new ATH soon Smiley

Hopefully Smiley This whole correction / FUDs really took a beating on RPX. I think $1 ATH by the end of January is out of the question now which looked quite promising at the begininning of the month.
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
Activity: 3
Red Pulse will be speaking at the World Economic Forum 2018 Annual Meeting in #Davos on January 23 - 24

https://twitter.com/red_pulse_china/status/954634970772860929

If that's true, it would be a great news! Davos forum is one of the most important economic events in the world.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Red Pulse will be speaking at the World Economic Forum 2018 Annual Meeting in #Davos on January 23 - 24

https://twitter.com/red_pulse_china/status/954634970772860929
Pages:
Jump to: