Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RUPAYA 🔥 POS 🔥 MasterNodes 🔥 Private & Instant Transactions 🔥 Governance 🔥 - page 2. (Read 19012 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
Hey,

This thread is not actively maintained anymore, you can however reach us from alternative channels such as listed below :

Discord : https://discord.gg/KYBNYns
Twitter : https://twitter.com/rupayacoin?lang=en

A chain swap and hard fork is happening on 10/1 "1st of October 2018"

Please read more about it on our Medium : https://medium.com/@rupaya
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
I found reference to a hard fork Sept 30 and there is an active group on Discord
maybe some admin can update links to Discord here and in Telegram so people can find it
has everyone gone home?  or migrated to other coins...
Telgram points to Discord and that invite link is dead
the website returns an Error 1000 Ray ID: 45f43b33625da5e4 • 2018-09-24 09:30:14 UTC
DNS points to prohibited IP
What happened?
You've requested a page on a website (www.rupayacoin.org) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare's system.
what will happen to master nodes that support this blockchain now?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey,  When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

Is this your assumption? or did you read it off somewhere? Or are you part of the team?

What could be the reasoning behind having all the coins centralized in one desktop wallet? If there's a swap happening it shouldn't matter where the coins are.. no?

Also, could someone point to me towards any documentation about the technical specs of this swap. Most importantly, why the team thinks this is necessary at this moment?

why is there are HARD FORK planned- WHAT IS WRONG with RUPX Huh

Yep, I've been wondering the same and still awaiting an answer.
Maybe it is like second nature to this project, given how long they have survived, forking and tweaking the chain etc This must be a regular thing for them.

I'm still going to hold off investing any money here until I get full specs of this fork and why its taking place.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Ecosystem for masternodes
I see this coin is now listed on CryptoBridge, well done. In my opinion that is the most under rated exchange. It just works and I never have any issues.
Now the coin is listed here,Graviex.net,TradeSatoshi,Stocks.exchange.
HARDFORK INFORMATION

To be prepared for the Hard Fork, and to ensure the easiest transition, make sure ALL your RUPX is consolidated into ONE receiving address in a desktop wallet PRIOR to September 30th, 2018!

This means all your addresses including every exchange, tipbot, rafflebot account!

Is this your assumption? or did you read it off somewhere? Or are you part of the team?

What could be the reasoning behind having all the coins centralized in one desktop wallet? If there's a swap happening it shouldn't matter where the coins are.. no?

Also, could someone point to me towards any documentation about the technical specs of this swap. Most importantly, why the team thinks this is necessary at this moment?

why is there are HARD FORK planned- WHAT IS WRONG with RUPX Huh
www.V.systems
HARDFORK INFORMATION

To be prepared for the Hard Fork, and to ensure the easiest transition, make sure ALL your RUPX is consolidated into ONE receiving address in a desktop wallet PRIOR to September 30th, 2018!

This means all your addresses including every exchange, tipbot, rafflebot account!

Activity: 33
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that was not announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them
Activity: 33
Is there a dedicated wallet for this project? It is easy to use when deployed with the application. I expect it.
Activity: 135
HARDFORK INFORMATION

www.V.systems
Chitagong is in Bangladesh. Not west bengal.
Activity: 136
Merit: 2
The project itself and its team are very strong. And the price keeps well. Good prospects for this coin. Very strange why there are so few messages in this thread? Where is the whole community? )

Rupayan (it's a call for Rupaya community) are very active in discord.
Maybe you need to join in there.
I have long joined the Rupaya discord. I believe in the project and this team!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I want to know if you can dig a mine with this coin, with what machine, with what algorithm,
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?

Now PoS phase.
Phase 4   200001 -> 300000   80 RUPX   until 2018-09-07

You can check it at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rupaya/#markets
Activity: 60
I want to know if you can dig a mine with this coin, with what machine, with what algorithm,
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
Activity: 454
Just checked out your Twitter and I love how active you guys are. I hate it when a project decides to ignore social media for some weird reason, don't they understand that it is one of the best ways of attracting investors? Jeez Smiley
Activity: 138
The whole community cannot be on just one site.  That's why there is Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc.

Someone needs to keep Bitcointalk users updated and respond to messages here.  Not everyone uses Discord, or should be "forced" to use Discord.

Thank you.
Activity: 154
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Activity: 173
The project itself and its team are very strong. And the price keeps well. Good prospects for this coin. Very strange why there are so few messages in this thread? Where is the whole community? )

Rupayan (it's a call for Rupaya community) are very active in discord.
Maybe you need to join in there.
Pages:
Jump to: