Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] 🔥RUPEE 🔥 RUP🔥 [ANN] 🔥 The New World Crypto Currency has arrived 🔥 - page 18. (Read 36725 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Pool  RUP
http://www.criptoman.net/getting_started
-o stratum+tcp://92.51.46.40:4035 -u your wallet address -p any (diff-auto)
Good luck
Hi, dev!
Please add new pool to OP
addnode=92.51.46.40

Send bounty to
RH9omTCRmFHYT6crNXLTeFfQmciN6zVW2b
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
reserved to say THIS IS A SCAM........ keep it up bro...

Yes , thats right ! this is probably just a people's fad
oh my god, are you serious ? already a lot everyone say this is scam, maybe newbie account can still not yet In believe.  Cry
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
There is no buy support on the exchange and the huge premine (for me is like 100%, since no one can get close to it by mining in a reasonable time) makes this coin worhtless  Huh
Why is issued at all Huh
brand new
Activity: 0
any bounty twitter campaign dev?

not yet.. waiting for the pool & node camping to finish then there will be air drop.. So just stay tuned to get free Rupee by joining the group.  Smiley
where i will get info for bounty?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

not yet.. waiting for the pool & node camping to finish then there will be air drop.. So just stay tuned to get free Rupee by joining the group.  Smiley
where i will get info for bounty?

currently looking for pool & node setup.

Please read OP

Give much confidence . I need more information .

everything mentioned on OP.

Please feel free to join the telegram group. and stay tuned for airdrop.. Smiley
Activity: 252
Give much confidence . I need more information .
brand new
Activity: 0
These name crypto like make remember for one case on the past. Let see what is happend on future.

I'm watching you here  Grin

not sure what you are talking about, support RUPEE and get free RUPEE  yourself through air drop Smiley

twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
These name crypto like make remember for one case on the past. Let see what is happend on future.

I'm watching you here  Grin
Scrypt algo?
No difference with other shitcoins?
21 million premine (~25%)?
YES! It wil be great coin! With great future!

OMFG, there is some kind of epidemy. So much coins with x11 or scrypt algo and 20+% premine...

Yes, Not every one can mine Script algo, thats where needed premine.. but here it's different.
Premine being used for exchange platform dev't and also distributed to the public through bounties, campaigns and also air drops..

Dev, add please info about ammount of your premine to OP.
With rewards like "5000", "10000" and over 20 millions your coins (with no info about it in OP) i'm really detect SCAM

i understand your quires but its sad that having a great interest you are ignoring the provided details on OP.

Please have a look at the Block explorer link provided on OP.

The premine blocks are about 5k only and still 425k blocks availeble on the network which is huge...
Also as i already mentioned these 5k bloks of premine are used for the development and distribution.

Note: please go through the OP , it has all the information do check all the links provided on OP.

Ok. Link in OP.
Block #1

21000000. 25% of ALL AMOUNT.

It is clearly show up when u open the block explorer anyway.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
LOL PREMINE SCAM

SCAM SCAM SCAM
]

looks like wallet builders code
Activity: 322
Scrypt algo?

OMFG, there is some kind of epidemy. So much coins with x11 or scrypt algo and 20+% premine...

Yes, Not every one can mine Script algo, thats where needed premine.. but here it's different.
Premine being used for exchange platform dev't and also distributed to the public through bounties, campaigns and also air drops..

With rewards like "5000", "10000" and over 20 millions your coins (with no info about it in OP) i'm really detect SCAM

i understand your quires but its sad that having a great interest you are ignoring the provided details on OP.

The premine blocks are about 5k only and still 425k blocks availeble on the network which is huge...
Also as i already mentioned these 5k bloks of premine are used for the development and distribution.

Note: please go through the OP , it has all the information do check all the links provided on OP.

Ok. Link in OP.
Block #1

21000000. 25% of ALL AMOUNT.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
reserved to say THIS IS A SCAM........ keep it up bro...

Yes , thats right ! this is probably just a people's fad
Scrypt algo?

Scrypt algo?

Scrypt algo?

Scrypt algo?

Is there any OLD ANN Thread? Please put it on this Thread, it would looks helped to make sense  Smiley

There is no old thread.. it was in development and testing.

This is the New and one and only announcement thread for Rupee / RUP.

For all those who are sending PM and replying with translation and Instagram campaigns .. please join Telegram group and stay tuned.

Curently the campign is for only pool and node setup and it is in progress.

Then comes air drop..

Then there will be announcement of any campaigns are needed.

Tank you for all those who are joining and supporting RUPEE , The future Digital currency.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: