Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RUST POW/POS(ended) - page 3. (Read 9671 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 252
August 01, 2016, 08:22:01 PM
i officially apologize for anything that i have said in this thread that was wrong.  i do a lot of crypto work and i believe that i confused something said on another forum with something said here.  the dev is doing a fine job as far as i know and anything negative that i said was a mistake.  this is not a glowing endorsement of the coin or the dev, it is simply me saying that i spoke out of turn.  every one should choose their coins and people based on their own personal choices and not what another person says, if anyone here avoid rust of the dev based on my words, then rethink that choice and make it based on the actions of the people and the coin and not what i said in the past

thank you

You made me rethink it for a while, but i didnt want you to be right about it.
Rust is a awesome game and this coin could really give it some more depth for sure.
I'm really glad you changed your mind. Now i can go all in without morantis voice in my head, calling me names and stuff. lol  Wink

Is the dev looking for a faucet for RUST?

right now im working on a site where people can buy and sell items off eachother for rust coin maybe soon i will need for your services. Smiley

If someone fuel it up, i can get it added in a few minutes @ crypto4free.ml
The daemon is already running, so it wont be long Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 01, 2016, 07:15:21 PM
i officially apologize for anything that i have said in this thread that was wrong.  i do a lot of crypto work and i believe that i confused something said on another forum with something said here.  the dev is doing a fine job as far as i know and anything negative that i said was a mistake.  this is not a glowing endorsement of the coin or the dev, it is simply me saying that i spoke out of turn.  every one should choose their coins and people based on their own personal choices and not what another person says, if anyone here avoid rust of the dev based on my words, then rethink that choice and make it based on the actions of the people and the coin and not what i said in the past

thank you

Rust is a awesome game and this coin could really give it some more depth for sure.
I'm really glad you changed your mind. Now i can go all in without morantis voice in my head, calling me names and stuff. lol  Wink

right now im working on a site where people can buy and sell items off eachother for rust coin maybe soon i will need your services.
Also thankyou morantis for publicly explaining the misunderstanding we had. Im just happy everyone got what they were owed and that i didnt rip anyone off  Smiley
August 01, 2016, 07:03:22 PM
Where my coins for voting on C-CEX HuhHuhHuh?? Huh

Hey if you read from the russian translation i told the poster to update it. bounties are now closed and have been for a week or so. i cannot follow all translations as they are numerous but i did go to the russian translation post and ask him to update it. if he did not i am sorry send me your address in pm and i will send half of the original bounty because i feel bad that you were misinformed
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
August 01, 2016, 05:37:43 PM
i officially apologize for anything that i have said in this thread that was wrong.  i do a lot of crypto work and i believe that i confused something said on another forum with something said here.  the dev is doing a fine job as far as i know and anything negative that i said was a mistake.  this is not a glowing endorsement of the coin or the dev, it is simply me saying that i spoke out of turn.  every one should choose their coins and people based on their own personal choices and not what another person says, if anyone here avoid rust of the dev based on my words, then rethink that choice and make it based on the actions of the people and the coin and not what i said in the past

thank you

I'm really glad you changed your mind. Now i can go all in without morantis voice in my head, calling me names and stuff. lol  Wink

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 31, 2016, 11:40:29 AM
Where my coins for voting on C-CEX HuhHuhHuh?? Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
July 30, 2016, 01:18:43 AM
possible for those who can not have RUST , and said this coin scam . so do not always assume the new coin a scam

every single coin started as nothing and had zero value.  it is what is done after the release that means something.  the problem is that people attack others for the wrong reasons.  say a new business wants to have their own coin but does not have the time to code it out, a service like walletbuilders helps them.  at the same time, many coins die not because the dev didn't care about it, but because there were more factors involved than they knew before getting involved.  i think a good tutorial about not just the creation process, but the promotion, exchange voting and payments, and other "business" type things should be made
Merit: 501
July 30, 2016, 01:10:39 AM
possible for those who can not have RUST , and said this coin scam . so do not always assume the new coin a scam
July 30, 2016, 01:06:04 AM

thank you
July 30, 2016, 12:31:01 AM

How many scams and fails are this dev part of?

Looks like shit all the way

Scam? who said anything about a scam? ive only created rust and scrypt and i still have what ever coins wernt given away. if the market goes down its because of dumpers not me. Now RUSTcoin will have a purpose there for taking up a stable value... Also rust isnt doing that bad in market. Have a nice day.
July 30, 2016, 12:28:36 AM
 The website for buying and selling rust will be released in the next few days. This is a quick and easy way to buy and sell slaves and resources for rustcoin ! Waiting on a few more starter jobs and slave rental contracts to come in before i release the site.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
July 29, 2016, 07:11:19 PM

How many scams and fails are this dev part of?

Looks like shit all the way
July 28, 2016, 09:05:55 PM
ALL BOUNTIES ARE DOWN  if you want rust buy it im no longer supporting dumps. People cant help themselves but dump till the coin is dead so bounties are finished thanks for participating.

very mature business dealings, remember this next time this guy drops a coin out there
July 28, 2016, 11:51:04 AM
rust coin is recently added on yobit website ?? its pos is ended so whats future of this coin that you expected?

i expect all the little cumpers to dump till nothing then price will go way up
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
July 28, 2016, 05:51:37 AM
It's not a good idea to make coin called like a game "RUST". BTW this game has a lot of bugs. So... I think you understand what I mean.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
July 28, 2016, 05:22:12 AM
rust coin is recently added on yobit website ?? its pos is ended so whats future of this coin that you expected?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 27, 2016, 11:22:20 PM
hi dev can i inquire about my translation bounty? just got 30 coin from my wallet and if i understand it right that's only for the twitter bounty i just wish you can also review mine and if i don't deserved anything that's okay buddy just wanna confirm the 30 rust for twitter good luck and hope this new one that you created will be move forward.
July 27, 2016, 07:22:35 PM
you can hire aditional promo/Advertising onTrollpayment.com
just send me a message

the dev on rust does nothing he says that he is going to do, there were several bounties and none of them paid

if you are talking about node campaign i do not have one listed. I can however send you some for keeping the node active.

do you want to do that, it is up to you
July 27, 2016, 06:06:09 PM
just send me a message

the dev on rust does nothing he says that he is going to do, there were several bounties and none of them paid

if you are talking about node campaign i do not have one listed. I can however send you some for keeping the node active.
July 27, 2016, 04:51:00 PM
just send me a message

excuse me sir i sent all bounties. if i need to i can go back to my history and paste proof here i will.. stop trying to get free coins for nothing!

if i wanted free coins, i would pick a coin that is going somewhere, i was warning people about you
July 27, 2016, 12:04:56 PM
just send me a message

Cannot connect to your website man its redirecting in circles at login
Pages:
Jump to: