Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [S4F] Proof of Ownership | Register & Identify Any Item - S4F ON UNISWAP - page 3. (Read 1094 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Do not forget that project leaders need creative breaks - this is up to 5% of their time. About 3-5% of the resources are spent on various minor breakdowns, diseases, and so on.
Activity: 16
They system makes stolen items trackable and basically not sellable anymore. As they can be easy identified as stolen goods in our system.
What community events do we have? When the team will make bridges connection?
Due to cases with a pandemic, this will happen in at least 6 months.

What bonuses will there be for early investors?

I heard that there is a 500% bonus for investors, but I do not know how they are going to provide them with this.

I was also interested in this, but since they promised I think they will.

Yes, if they don't keep their word, many will get angry.
Will there be a press conference for the opening or not due to the pandemic, and will it be released on the Internet?
I don't know where exactly, but I think you're right, it will be broadcast live on the Internet.

The stickers, as I understand it, have already been released open on November 14, and after that they will go on sale?

I also think so, after the opening they will launch for sale.
Do not check quality after iteration, but create conditions such that each part of the project is already of sufficient quality.
Activity: 14
What should be taken care of before deciding to buy a token?
Always keep your finger on the pulse: start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project, and whether it is moving there.
I wonder how they designed the stickers, what they added.
Will there be a press conference for the opening or not due to the pandemic, and will it be released on the Internet?
It's not long until an important day for this project, and horror stories for thieves!

I read about the project and I have to say that it is a good idea and you have high trading volumes !
but I still don't understand the app is already available or not yet ?

Yes it is already available on Google Play.
I have been following this project recently, I notice that everything is going great, I like the way you work keep up the good work, you have a great future!
brand new
Activity: 0
I think this is a great idea and there is a huge potential .
so I'm waiting for more news regarding the launch and I think the team will periodically make announcements since it's still a month before the launch
Will there be any press conferences in this project, or won't there be due to the pandemic?
Does everyone on the team benefit from the project? Who is motivated by what? What will people do after the project is completed?
brand new
I would like to see any working prototypes
I'm wondering when this will be available
brand new

for me, the main thing is that this is a working project .
I think I will be able to get even more coins soon

in fact, now will be a good entry point and I will use it for me now ...
I'm looking for a good entry point for me
Activity: 14
I understand that in November I will be able to see the full launch of the project ?
that is, it will be a fully working ecosystem ?
Pages:
Jump to: