Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana - page 11. (Read 60033 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I had ton of BTCZ, some BTC, RVN, KOTO and SAFE on Safe.Trade when it was hacked. Even though they didn't retrieve back stolen coins, they refunded me every single coin. In the sea of scammers, guys from Safe.Trade deserve big respect!!

These are the most authentic testimonies that other users should feel, instead of writing and attacking with dozens of posts a day.

I'm happy for your refund and I hope the team can repay all the other users, if there is still someone, in a reasonable time.

all users repaid.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
I had ton of BTCZ, some BTC, RVN, KOTO and SAFE on Safe.Trade when it was hacked. Even though they didn't retrieve back stolen coins, they refunded me every single coin. In the sea of scammers, guys from Safe.Trade deserve big respect!!

These are the most authentic testimonies that other users should feel, instead of writing and attacking with dozens of posts a day.

I'm happy for your refund and I hope the team can repay all the other users, if there is still someone, in a reasonable time.
Merit: 19

You can now mine Safecoin at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://equihash144.mine.zergpool.com:2146 -u -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://equihash144.mine.zergpool.com:2146 -u -p c=SAFE,mc=SAFE

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://equihash144.mine.zergpool.com:2146 -u -p c=BTC,mc=SAFE

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Yes, kicks and bans do happen, but only for blantant violations of rules.
And what "rule" is creating an invite a "blantant" violation of?  Huh

Holy cow, you're still trolling this thread? Get a life, man.
If asking an honest question is now seen as "trolling", I fear for future generations.  Undecided
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
https://equipool.1ds.us

Holy cow, you're still trolling this thread? Get a life, man.
Retired IRCX God
Activity: 133

Exciting things are coming for SafeCoin. Work continues this weekend on SafeNodes, which should bring great things to all of crypto.

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz
Activity: 23
Heyy all - be sure to check the announcements on the SafeCoin Discord channel to see coins coming back on line at SafeTrade, and hear of future news, updates, etc.
Retired IRCX God
....To stay up to date with everything, please pop into Discord and speak directly to the devs.

Yeah, a "great" place where they ban you for inviting other people.  Roll Eyes
You have only shown yourself to be an idiot troll. You have earned no respect through your ranting, and are reminiscent of a neighborhood stray dog. Constantly coming back to be fed scraps to feed your emotional disfunction. The amount of time you spend spewing useless dribble is a study for psychiatric graduate students on the pitfalls of narcissism. I assume some of the big words I used will need google translated to the tongue of your native planet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 2
Well after a lot of discussion, the posts have already been deleted, part by Bitcointalk others on my part. Mofatness delete your post where you answer me because my texts come out, I'll tell you if you want to leave it clean the btctalk

I had to push a lot, I had to insist a lot, but in the end the Safe.trade team with many stumbles has fulfilled its last word, because the first was not to pay BTC

After a lot of insisting and as they called me troll I played troll. It is for men to affirm that they have kept their word. But if I do not get to be sure I insist the BTC would not have paid.

But as of today, Safe.trade has fulfilled its last word, the one of the last announcement where BTC was expressly specified, and therefore to thank them for complying with their obligations, and that an illegal clause did not justify anything. That in which it says that the Exchange is not responsible in case of losses ....

I appreciate the support of SAFE.trade, but not that of their admins. I admire the project, but not your discord. I admire the people who trust in this project because they live in safecoin.

The troll is gone, the troll has managed to make a whole team change their minds and have constantly dizzy. They would have to have more education in their discord, finally I can stop capturing images, more than 14000 images taken.

I sincerely wish the best for the team. And a warning, do not call people troll so easily, because I take it very seriously and show what a professional troll is.

Right now SAFE.trade is open, it is operative, it has made the payments that were stolen from them and they go on, of these things you learn more than if nothing ever happened.
Merit: 391
Join us in Discord for announcements about Safe.Trade shortly!

“@everyone  Important announcement- As many of you know safe.trade exchange was compromised on January 10, and user assets were stolen. An investigation has been ongoing, including notifying proper authorities. After identifying the attack vector, we have updated the exchange to increase security, and will be enforcing strict digital cold storage policies to protect users and allow for further growth at greatly reduced risk. During this time, we have taken the time to update our user interface, which has a new dark mode.

After an incredible amount of hard work by our Team and Community, we are Very please to announce a Re-Opening time for SafeTrade, as agreed upon in our Team Meeting today:

SafeTrade will Fully Re-open a 7:00am, UTC, Jan 21      (12 hours from now).

Your patience and cooperation is appreciated, our entire team is working very hard these next 12 hours to ensure the best possible open.  Which is planned as follows:
1.  All order books will be cleared
2.  Funds will be fully available in Accounts
3.  Deposits and withdraws will be fully functional    (Auto-Withdraw limits will be displayed, in accordance with Cold Storage policies)
4.  Trading will be fully enabled”

Latest message from Jeff, lead dev of the SAFE Projects. Fantastic news! As has been the plan since the breach was discovered, Safe.Trade will have full liquidity when opening. One of the most honest, transparent projects in crypto!

Great!!!
There were no doubts about this team!

Thank you! As you can see there is a group of people trying to make SafeCoin and Safe.Trade fail. This project has overcome so many obstacles and attacks in its short life. It’s no surprise that there are so many threatened by its success.

Join the team and fantastic community over in Discord to stay up to date, or just pop in to say hi!

Well said brother, already after about two months from birth (March 2018) Safecoin suffered a harsh attack on his network that led to a fork of the same, but today after about a year from the first block mined the team and the community of Safecoin are more strong and united than ever.

A long road has been made and many goals are now coming.
Continue trusting the Dev and his closest collaborators!

"leecher4200   Today at 11:59 AM
Just had my support problem sorted by a great member of the team, wanted to publicly say thank you. Am a ex-systems analyst/ IT manager and can imagine some of the stress/anguish and hard work that's gone on this week. Still some in the tank for one to one customer support! Thanks Guys."

Another great example of the dedication of this team, captured from Discord.
Just want to take a minute and highlight the availability of the devs with this team. A user had a question/issue with a BTC deposit, and the main Dev Jeff (@Safecoin) answered him within minutes and explained the new Cold Storage policy with Safe.Trade. This team is committed to bringing high security and transparency to this exchange, and to be one of the top exchanges available to the community.

https://imgur.com/a/wezkGgF
https://i.ibb.co/1RvfkXM/Captura-de-pantalla-2019-01-22-a-las-12-52-58.png

The wallet page can not be entered. The statistics have been reset, so that it does not mark the fall of safecoin by 20%, its current value is 703

In my telegram group, some can go to see funds, and others can not. As it happens, those of us who have requested withdrawal from BTC do not work, and those who have requested no withdrawal if funds work.

You can not say that an Exchange is opened and that it is unfinished and not synchronized.

I still do not get paid and now you can not go into the wallets and see the funds, or make a withdrawal. Thank God it was all arranged. So truly and sincerely, trust is not built.

Actually, SafeCoin is trading exactly where it should be trading. On the day of the breach there was a pump in price by one person buying up as much Safe as they could. 

The issue of not being able to access wallets sounds like a cache problem on your end. I just logged in and had no issue accessing.

There have been many announcements made about the availability of funds due to chain syncing. Many chains are syncing right now, and when they are finished all deposits and withdrawals will be seen.

To stay up to date with everything, please pop into Discord and speak directly to the devs.

https://i.ibb.co/tZQY7CR/Captura-de-pantalla-2019-01-21-a-las-22-10-16.png

I read this in your discord. They are synchronizing the chain of bitcoin blocks and they will pay for everything. When everything is correct and that statement becomes reality, I will retire and erase the harmful to your project. But I expect a little respect from other users and admins.

There is an old saying; Respect is earned, not given.
Activity: 154
Merit: 28
How long will BTC withdrawals take on your platform? I have an order 4 hours ago and I have more to withdraw from what I have sold.
the server is ending syncing
How long will BTC withdrawals take on your platform? I have an order 4 hours ago and I have more to withdraw from what I have sold.
SafeCoin Today at 12:16 PM

Hi there, we're very please to announce RITO, and ANON are once again trading live on SafeTrade!
https://safe.trade/trading/ritobtc                         https://safe.trade/trading/anonbtc

Great to have these two back!   Please stay tuned for additional listings throughout the day as we return to 100% operation

Thank you kindly for all your work relaying information here Mofatness, and everyone else.

We have had very little time these last 10 days to check social media, and I'm looking forward to following up.   It is amazing to see the incredible level of support we beat all odds, grow stronger, and work our way through this challenge together in everyone's best interest.    I would like to firstly like to sincerely thank those affected for their patience, understanding, and help which has allowed us to recover stronger and more secure.

Now just as a heads up, a certain level of human decency is expected on this thread.   What's in the past is in the past, moving forward there is no place in these threads for slander, abuse, name-calling, or trolling.  It simply will not be tolerated in the slightest.    This thread was made for constructive purposes of the Safecoin and Safetrade projects, which it is clear that 99% of the people on here Already understand without anyone having to tell them.

Of course constructive criticism is always welcomed, and this has made us better as we move forward.

Thanks again, and message me any time.  You can usually hit us up pretty fast on discord as well:  https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

Thanks Safecoin for deigning to answer for this forum.

I have been and will be a user of their safe.trade service because they have good currencies and a good price, but when an abuse is tried and they laugh at me, I take it on the most personal side.

I do not have the slightest desire to hurt, it's more, I've said in several previous posts that the moment I was paid the little BTC I had there, I could delete all the posts I've put in this thread. This is a sign that I'm not that bad but I can be if their admins get over it.

I do not like that they laugh at me, or that they ridicule me in their discord, in the end they have all had to go where I wanted, they are very novices.

I just want to say that when I charge my late btc that is not much, and see normality, I promise to remove the post of this thread, including the captures. Because I myself am a user of Safe.trade, but when I see strange things, I say them. And if your admin gets bored, insults, erases, ridicules etc. In the end they are hurting you and your project.

Now it is normal for the safecoin currency to suffer a small drop, many people mining in these days and have not been able to sell, take back the price in a few days. They should have suspended the blockchain to just avoid that.

If they call me troll, I usually teach them what a troll is with a lot of experience, I have had dizzy to the whole team, to the "safers", that you must agree with me, they have only fed over and over again the controversial, just what I wanted. I have captured when they have insulted me, just what I wanted, etc. Please reduce your Admin number in the discord and have more serious and more fair people in your decisions.

I'm just a troll fruit of CYA, Arquimede, and Mofatness. and my CYA told me and then I deleted that BTC was not going to be paid. IF they do not know what they are going to do, they do not affirm anything. This crisis has more to blame his admin than his project which I support and admire.

I hope to charge in the following hours, I am already mining more and then send and continue working with you. In the end, from my point of view, they have done the logical thing, although it has cost them a good push from a troll.

And finally, I have never hidden my identity in this forum, I have gone face to face, I have even put links from my telegram group with 900 Spanish speaking miners, to which, although I do not believe it, I have already recommended them that they mine "RITO" and sell in their exchange, I mean I try to help, even if nobody believes it.

I talk to myself well and with education and I respond in the same way. I believe that the only fault of this crisis are those three names that I have given and that there are so many admins in their discord, in the end everything is a bit crazy.

If from the beginning, the payment of BTC had been assured, so that there was no doubt, and the admins had managed the comments with better talent. All this would not have happened, so when I'm paid, out of respect for the currency and its hodlders, and myself as a user, I'll erase everything. Not because everything is a lie, simply because it does not tarnish its image.

Some day I will enter discord with my original name "porlapatria", I hope respect and give respect. They laugh at me, I laugh at everyone, but I've already done it all, it's been very palpable how intense I can be.

So I hope everything goes well, and what safe.trade have a good hole in the market. I am sorry that you hacked it but you understand that it is not something that is under my responsibility. I pay the commissions that you impose on me but apart I expect security.

By the way, it would not be crazy to ask for 2fa and check by Email in each withdrawal of any currency off the platform. That does not prevent hackers for code injection, but it would be even more secure at the user level.
Pages:
Jump to: