Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana - page 33. (Read 60085 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Good evening, all. Waiting for something more amusing here. Seamless website, assured website.
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
I am not sure about NiceHash resistance. It would be great, since NiceHash and similar multi-algo miners are cancer. They are worse than any ASIC!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
SafeCoin has made the switch to Equihash 144.5 !!

Check out our newly updated SafeCoin.org website for wallet and mining information.
Activity: 49
Is the block explorer down guys??
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Whats going on with dex?Seen that main focus is now towards switching to new algo(wich is a good thing since i want to mine moar coins Grin)and improving current cex but would still like to know when we can expect to see dex.Hope that we can see it this year since they are the future for exchanges imo Smiley

You absolutely will Smiley

The Z9s caught us off-guard.  A learning experience for sure, and in hindsight was predictable.   Then they arrived a month early.  Fun Smiley

You will definitely see the DEX this year, we do have it implemented in our development environment and we believe it is the future.   

That said, we need a bit more time to get where we should be with blockchain security and safety.   This of course always has to come first, more now than ever.   

Glad to hear that keep up the good work,got one more question-will new dex support erc20 tokens or not because i am guessing that they are a bit harder to implement+there is also some legal stuff about them?
Activity: 35
Hello all. I got in this plan. I am interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
Whats going on with dex?Seen that main focus is now towards switching to new algo(wich is a good thing since i want to mine moar coins Grin)and improving current cex but would still like to know when we can expect to see dex.Hope that we can see it this year since they are the future for exchanges imo Smiley

You absolutely will Smiley

The Z9s caught us off-guard.  A learning experience for sure, and in hindsight was predictable.   Then they arrived a month early.  Fun Smiley

You will definitely see the DEX this year, we do have it implemented in our development environment and we believe it is the future.   

That said, we need a bit more time to get where we should be with blockchain security and safety.   This of course always has to come first, more now than ever.   

Well, Safecoin finally seems to have solved all the problems on the network and the wallet.
Not yet, I think.
Safecoin folder size in AppData/Roaming is about 700Mb. Very little. May be 1Gb now.
But when safecoind.exe downloads Blocks, you get tons of gigabytes of traffic.
wtf is this ?
what safecoind download ? it's strange.

if you can message me more info we can have a look into it.    
How can I do it ?
I'm just monitor my firewall on PC and on router and ISP firewall.

For security purposes it is safer and easier to privately and message me or someone from our team, but if you want to do it on here, maybe start by showing a screenshot of what you see, being very careful not to share your personal information on bitcointalk.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Well, Safecoin finally seems to have solved all the problems on the network and the wallet.
Not yet, I think.
Safecoin folder size in AppData/Roaming is about 700Mb. Very little. May be 1Gb now.
wtf is this ?

if you can message me more info we can have a look into it.    
How can I do it ?
I'm just monitor my firewall on PC and on router and ISP firewall.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
hi..
About switching algo is there any ETA on sunday?

is block reward remain the same after switching algo?

is there any miner software out for the new equihash algo or can i use any equhash miner  for mining the new equihash algo?
Not yet, I think.
wtf is this ?

I have not seen this, no.   We have noticed that the wallet runs some processors harder than we'd like, and we're working on addressing that in future releases.   But I've never seen an issue with high internet traffic.   We're always looking to improve, if you can message me more info we can have a look into it.   
Activity: 188
Merit: 7
Great project! I like it. Wish you much luck!
No!
You are liar! You don't like it!

I know you have another coins...I saw your letters to them...Who is Xuez ?! Who is Ibera ?! Who is Investbox ?!
You wish success to all of them!

You break my heart ... Cry

Don't treat them like that TakeItEasy , let them be happy, don't break their Hearts, if they have of course..  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 188
Merit: 7
Will there be masternodes available for SAFE? Really like to hodling this coin, so masternodes would be perfect. Any details or release date?

Deeply in my heart would love to c that so Hopefully to make it even BETTER and SAFER, YES, we should see SAFE MNs.... as usual IMHO..  Grin Grin Grin
No!
You are liar! You don't like it!

I know you have another coins...I saw your letters to them...Who is Xuez ?! Who is Ibera ?! Who is Investbox ?!
You wish success to all of them!

You break my heart ... Cry
Activity: 28
Not yet, I think.
wtf is this ?

Nobody know ?
Activity: 126
Will there be masternodes available for SAFE? Really like to hodling this coin, so masternodes would be perfect. Any details or release date?

thanks for the link but i founded already on your site and it was a neat site btw...

funny thing i thought i already try discord link on your site earlier but it didn't work but when i try again second time.. and it worked..  Huh Grin

Yeah we are really not sure lol, I know you're not the only one.   Otherwise we love discord.  Has been very good to us and we have built a great community in it.

Glad you made it in Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Hi..
Could someone here's pass me a working discord link?
I've been looking everywhere but not single one is working..

Discord had been a little bit of a mystery lately with its invite links.

This one will get you going Smiley 

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

hahaha.. i know what you mean..

thanks for the link but i founded already on your site and it was a neat site btw...

funny thing i thought i already try discord link on your site earlier but it didn't work but when i try again second time.. and it worked..  Huh Grin
Pages:
Jump to: