Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana - page 67. (Read 60085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
What are you going to do with the 4 million premined coins?

I like that you're transparent about team members, but when I click on their names, Linkedin shows error

Bear with us, we have a lot of website building to do, but if you go to Safecoin's linkedin page, some of us are there.   We are all working pretty hard Smiley

And we are looking to for more great people!

The premine will be broken down shortly in detail, I can tell you that we are keeping spending of that to an absolute minimum right now on our belief that SafeCoin hold much more future value.    At this stage most of us are volunteering our time in to make it great, and the premine will ensure that the coin is well funded for years to come.   Other coins choose models where they will charge you fees for mining, for instance.  Which turn out to be quite a bit more.   We don't. 

The premine is for the long term sustainabilty of the coin, firstly, and for rapid growth as well.   Will be heavy on bounties and development.   We value devs here.

cheers

I like what I am seeing so far from a fairly open and honest development team.

I was told by the dev that the entire network that will eventually make up SAFE is only about 10% complete. He said there will be many long hours of coding and some time will pass before the network will be at 100%. The best you can do right now is a get a bag of your choosing and wait and see what shakes out.

In the mean time... Atomic Swaps Phase 1 is about to be launched.

Looking forward to the future of SAFE.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Vietnamese translation reserve
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hindi reserved
Activity: 364
Merit: 19

I like that you're transparent about team members, but when I click on their names, Linkedin shows error

Bear with us, we have a lot of website building to do, but if you go to Safecoin's linkedin page, some of us are there.   We are all working pretty hard Smiley

And we are looking to for more great people!

The premine will be broken down shortly in detail, I can tell you that we are keeping spending of that to an absolute minimum right now on our belief that SafeCoin hold much more future value.    At this stage most of us are volunteering our time in to make it great, and the premine will ensure that the coin is well funded for years to come.   Other coins choose models where they will charge you fees for mining, for instance.  Which turn out to be quite a bit more.   We don't. 

The premine is for the long term sustainabilty of the coin, firstly, and for rapid growth as well.   Will be heavy on bounties and development.   We value devs here.

cheers
Activity: 82
Be cautious investing in this project, you've been warned  Roll Eyes
Interesting project but I hope you'll add "something more" if you want to get on the map

Don't you worry about that Wink
can someone outline how the Block Reward Structure look like? The Block seem Kind of Random?

Hi there,

We have 1 minute block time, same as Komodo, which is required to support atomic swaps.  I will message you with more info if needed.

cheers

(ps...Myself or someone from our community will get back to all other replies on here, may take me a bit, we are growing really fast)
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

Activity: 231
Merit: 1
Interesting project but I hope you'll add "something more" if you want to get on the map
Activity: 305
Merit: 100

SafeCoin Pool

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
EU stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3457
US stratum+tcp://us.pcmining.xyz:3457
ASIA stratum+tcp://asia.pcmining.xyz:3457

For Rented Hash:
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3458

user: wallet
pass: x

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
WoW!!! i read only now , love komodo i like all for this coin , very fast , low fee , privacy . I WANT safe!!! thanks dev team! .
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
can someone outline how the Block Reward Structure look like? The Block seem Kind of Random?
Activity: 144
Everyone's helping everyone.  Great discord.   I've been mining since Feb 14 or 15.   Great rewards.   I can't wait for soon to be released atomic swaps.

Exciting stuff!
Activity: 3
Hi,

Where I can see my paid on my wallet? I use Window GUI wallet.

It should show in the front screen but you have to download the block first (and zcashparams).

If you are having a hard time come see us in https://discord.gg/sQh2NHM

Okay, I'm downloading the block, it take a lot of time. Hope to see my paid soon, thanks team. Grin
Activity: 1
Everyone's helping everyone.  Great discord.   I've been mining since Feb 14 or 15.   Great rewards.   I can't wait for soon to be released atomic swaps.
Hi,

It should show in the front screen but you have to download the block first (and zcashparams).

If you are having a hard time come see us in https://discord.gg/sQh2NHM
Activity: 3
Hi,

Who is the big miner?

Curious     Smiley
Resemblance is amazing! https://zencash.com/

This tells me a lot about the project! Roll Eyes

Thank you very much for Open Sourcing a fantastic website framework.

It is by far the best I've seen anywhere, and that is exactly what we are about.  We don't re-invent wheels, we use open source for what it is intended for.  This way we don't have to charge our community extra fees for mining it Wink

You need not worry, our community is already evolving and diverging it.   We have open sourced ours as well, along with everything else we produce.

Let me know when you do the same with your closed source secure node server Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: