Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Safecrex Exchange [ANN] - page 2. (Read 698 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
February 18, 2021, 02:57:53 PM
The ''Order Book'' section of the ''safecrex.trade'' site has been modified,

Thanks to safecrex site admin,

But the Virtacoin Withdraw section of my account is locked,

And shows this message: ''Withdraw was disabled by administration''

What's the problem?
Activity: 420
February 18, 2021, 09:46:58 AM
Hello admin,

All parts of my account on the ''safecrex'' site are OK,

But the ''Order Book'' part of the VTA/BTC is empty (https://www.safecrex.trade/trading/vtabtc), 

Also, the Virtacoin Withdraw section of my account is locked,

And shows this message: ''Withdraw was disabled by administration''

What's the problem? What should I do?
Activity: 3
February 17, 2021, 06:52:27 AM
Is there a coin locking period for team and others? because I see the coin allocation for the team is very large (30%). Besides that I also don't see the allocation for coin sales, are you not planning to carry out coin sales?

No.

We will do sales when we get listed to new market.

When will you get listed to new market? when will sales start?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
February 17, 2021, 02:26:53 AM
Is there a coin locking period for team and others? because I see the coin allocation for the team is very large (30%). Besides that I also don't see the allocation for coin sales, are you not planning to carry out coin sales?

No.

If the team token allocation and some other allocations are not locked, how do you regulate the circulation of the tokens when the tokens are traded on the exchange? this could be a problem for your community, because the price of tokens can fall at any time.
February 16, 2021, 11:25:41 AM
And what is the max supply of SFCX?
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Safecrex(SFCX)
February 16, 2021, 03:51:20 AM
With so many trading platforms in the market, may I know if your exchange is a registered crypto-exchange? And in what country are you registered to? It is better to know if the exchange is legally registered especially those new ones. With legit registration, it means, we can run after them if they will do anything wrong in the future.  Tongue

Currently not yet,

Our advisers said  running exchange is quiet  hard,
some can't even survive for few months not to mention a year,
now we are 10 months older.

Before we make a huge move involving government, we need to make sure we can survive for many years.

even though we have strong team from different countries , we won't say we are the best.

we will provide more update soon.
copper member
Safecrex(SFCX)
February 16, 2021, 03:31:56 AM

No.

copper member
Safecrex(SFCX)
February 16, 2021, 03:26:20 AM
What about bounty rewards? I hope, soon we will hear news about it... Next question - when is it planned to start active promotion of the exchange using influencers, banner advertising, etc.?

we will start distributing  bounty rewards on 25th ,Feb 2021

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 15, 2021, 06:52:33 PM
There are already so many crypto exchanges out there, what makes your exchange different?
Why ine should trade on your exchange instead if established exchanges like Binance?
There's no reason to trade on the new exchange site that is not yet proven its credibility. IMO this exchange is also having the common feature like what already used by another exchange site.

What about bounty rewards? I hope
It's not likely that the creator of this thread will be answering your question dude. If safecrex wanna pay the hunters and it should by discussed with hunters since a long time ago.
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
February 15, 2021, 06:02:29 PM
There are already so many crypto exchanges out there, what makes your exchange different?
Why ine should trade on your exchange instead if established exchanges like Binance?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
February 15, 2021, 05:49:56 PM
Where is the team located? Is there a registered company for the project? I believe these are valid questions before anyone start using the exchange.

If this exchange is operating legally, they can easily answer the above questions.
With so many crypto-exchanges today, it is better to safeguard your funds and just use reputable trading platforms.
It is now easy to create a crypto-exchange, but managing it is quite hard if you are aiming to cater legit services.
It will take time before we can fully trust an exchange, so let us see few months from now if their trading volume will improve as compared today.

snapshot taken today - Feb 15, 2021 - https://www.safecrex.trade/
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
February 15, 2021, 08:53:49 AM
Where is the team located? Is there a registered company for the project? I believe these are valid questions before anyone start using the exchange.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
February 14, 2021, 09:26:43 PM
This whole project seems shading.  The English in the banner is incorrect, which throws a flag.  What's the max supply of coins?  How can tell if the pre-mine seems fair?  Another flag.  X11 algo was meant to be ASIC resistant and that's no longer the case and there are many X11 farms.  Nothing new here.
Activity: 6
February 14, 2021, 08:43:46 PM
Is the premine supposed to be split like that? Looks cool Tongue but I'm confused
February 14, 2021, 06:38:39 PM
What is the max supply of SFCX?

Where can i find the Whitepaper?

Update:
-Well i found the white paper on the Safecrex profile - stupid me...

But still what's the max supply?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 14, 2021, 06:39:19 AM
With so many trading platforms in the market, may I know if your exchange is a registered crypto-exchange? And in what country are you registered to? It is better to know if the exchange is legally registered especially those new ones. With legit registration, it means, we can run after them if they will do anything wrong in the future.  Tongue
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
February 14, 2021, 04:55:19 AM
copper member
Safecrex(SFCX)
February 13, 2021, 09:42:03 PM

We have started listing Cryptonight Forks
copper member
Safecrex(SFCX)
January 24, 2021, 07:05:35 AM
Safecrex Exchange has been updated.
Activity: 26
January 22, 2021, 04:43:10 AM
Hello MinerCommunity !

SFCX also available at DruZenMiningPool !

Feel free to mine SFCX with our Pool:   https://mining.druzensec.win/

Payouts every 2h

Sample for Miner:

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mining.druzensec.win:5513 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=SFCX

Happy Mining !
Pages:
Jump to: