Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 25. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It is so true. I don’t have money just lying around so safeinsure bounty contest is pretty attractive. You should check it and try. I also don’t have much time but I hope I will be in time with my article.
I remember that developers elongated terms of the contest. I don’t remember the precise date. By the way, you can read some articles. Maybe there you can find some news or new information.
Thanks for your advice. I think you are right and I need to read those articles. I can remind you the date. The deadline is 10th December. I guess you still have enough time to prepare something special.
Activity: 70
It is so true. I don’t have money just lying around so safeinsure bounty contest is pretty attractive. You should check it and try. I also don’t have much time but I hope I will be in time with my article.
I remember that developers elongated terms of the contest. I don’t remember the precise date. By the way, you can read some articles. Maybe there you can find some news or new information.
Hello everyone! Have any interesting news been posted recently? I haven’t checked social media and other accounts for a couple of days. Can somebody help me to fill in the gap in my knowledge about the project?
I don’t know if it is good or bad, but there haven’t been posted noting extraordinary. Some community members could be really upset about it. Social media could be a nice instrument for public attraction.
You are right about it. I guess developers have a lot of things to do except posting some stuff in social media. Besides, I think they really use social media as well as it is possible.
Do you mean the bounty contest? I heard so much about this contest. I really want to take a part in this activity but I don’t have enough time. Perhaps, I should find it because it is a great opportunity to earn some money.
Hello everyone! Have any interesting news been posted recently? I haven’t checked social media and other accounts for a couple of days. Can somebody help me to fill in the gap in my knowledge about the project?
I don’t know if it is good or bad, but there haven’t been posted noting extraordinary. Some community members could be really upset about it. Social media could be a nice instrument for public attraction.
You are right about it. I guess developers have a lot of things to do except posting some stuff in social media. Besides, I think they really use social media as well as it is possible.
Activity: 45
I like this project very much. This idea is exactly what I was looking for. I know there are a lot of different projects but this one is incredible. I am so convinced in its bright future.
Wow. You are a really loyal community members I guess. I like it because the project is worthy when it causes such loyalty. I thinks safeinsure needs more loyal community members like you.
I agree with this assumption. More people will be involved to this project, faster it will develop and grow. By the way, developers launched a nice bounty contest. It may help a lot to attract more people to the project.

the value is holding strong. looking forward to the next steps

Hiphoptrail troll allert. Some people are just emotional and frustrated. Make manny accounts and troll all day. He probably would suck every crypto investors cock. If he could go back in time.
of this it can be concluded that the market is becoming more democratic: power is returning to consumers who have the opportunity to choose what they really need. Suppliers receive additional income, and everything, as it seems to me, becomes more than perfect.
I completely agree with you. Note that this innovative insurance system will allow the industry as a whole to reach a new level, more significant and developed than it is now.
of this it can be concluded that the market is becoming more democratic: power is returning to consumers who have the opportunity to choose what they really need. Suppliers receive additional income, and everything, as it seems to me, becomes more than perfect.
with each line of new policies supplied by the project team, the project approaches the decentralized insurance market of global access.
I support you in this matter. It should be noted that in recent times an increasing number of consumers are becoming more demanding day by day. They want an individual approach and quality service.
I believe that the innovations that can be added and contribute to the development of the market are the blockchain and smart contracts. Yes, it is still masternodes. In particular, it is a blockchain, with the help of which the process becomes more honest, transparent and without intermediaries.
with each line of new policies supplied by the project team, the project approaches the decentralized insurance market of global access.
I support you in this matter. It should be noted that in recent times an increasing number of consumers are becoming more demanding day by day. They want an individual approach and quality service.
masternodes are decentralized nodes that perform network security functions. Operators receive additional remuneration, which is regarded as additional passive income.
therefore, undoubtedly, their participation is fundamental in the implementation of services. I’m wondering if the task of masternodes is to increase the speed of transactions?
of course, yes. Moreover, it is not only the task of increasing the speed of transactions, but also the task of adding levels of confidentiality in the operation. Therefore, it is not only speed, but also safety, as well as quality.
masternodes are decentralized nodes that perform network security functions. Operators receive additional remuneration, which is regarded as additional passive income.
therefore, undoubtedly, their participation is fundamental in the implementation of services. I’m wondering if the task of masternodes is to increase the speed of transactions?
as a result, a competitive market will function. This, I think, is very good: the existing shortcomings really need to be addressed.
I believe that besides the development of the market, this process will occur more quickly, I would even say that instantly. Almost all processes are carried out by the blockchain, or rather, by smart contracts.
I agree. By the way, do you know anything about masternodes? I heard that they also take a crucial part in the process of providing insurance services.
as a result, a competitive market will function. This, I think, is very good: the existing shortcomings really need to be addressed.
I believe that besides the development of the market, this process will occur more quickly, I would even say that instantly. Almost all processes are carried out by the blockchain, or rather, by smart contracts.
SafeInsure solves this problem as well. Now you have access to a portal where you can choose a policy based on your personal preferences. At the same time, the end result will be cheap and suitable for you.
how will this process occur? All information will be posted on the portal, and several suppliers will offer options?
moreover, these are not several suppliers, their number can reach several thousand, since the SafeInsure platform will be oriented around the world, and suppliers can offer the best and best options.
Pages:
Jump to: