Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Sapphire] [SFRX] [POW] sidechain [DEX] with quantum swaps 5 sec BTC - page 3. (Read 2427 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7
You should recieve them unless you had EGEM at exchange.

I am not seeing them on myegemwallet.com
do I have to add a custom token? what are the Token Contract Address, Token Symbol and Decimals?

Sapphire is not a token it is a coin on its own chain. It is also not launched yet, we only did the snapshot for the airdrop.

You can use this link, place your egem address in the top right, and it will give you a sapphire balance you can expect at launch.

http://beta-explorer.egem.io/

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

I am not seeing them on myegemwallet.com
do I have to add a custom token? what are the Token Contract Address, Token Symbol and Decimals?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
i mined some EGEM on webwallet in september. Can i recieve sapphire?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
We all are waiting for dual mining EGEM with Sapphire! And for exchanges for Sapphire...  Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Eagle Project - Blockchain 3.0
Interesting! Waiting for the launch and mining start!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Can't wait to find out total sapphire from the snapshot!  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Everyone please be aware this thread is more of a pre ann.

SFRX is still being developed

That being said it will be out soon and you can bookmark this thread for updates to main post.

You can post this message on Discord ann channel too. A lot of people ask me about their Sapphire on wallets
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Wow! cant wait to see this launch. This team has been putting in work non-stop for not only SFRX, but for EGEM also. , bookmarked
Activity: 82
Everyone please be aware this thread is more of a pre ann.

SFRX is still being developed

That being said it will be out soon and you can bookmark this thread for updates to main post.

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
11 to go until the snapshot!  Cool
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Is it also possible to run a masternode? if yes how many coins do we need to have?

There is a node structure for SFRX that extends the EGEM quarrynode system. We always advertised since launch that SFRX would be part of EGEM and also mentioned that anyone who held the basic quarrynode on EGEM at the snapshot would get enough SFRX for a basic Sapphire node.

Tier one quarrynodes are 10k EGEM and tier one Sapphire Nodes are 20k SFRX (which you get in the airdrop). You have to run the EGEM node to run the Sapphire node but they do not need to be on the same box.

The ecosystem is designed so that both sets of nodes reward the other nodes plus each other (EGEM and SFRX) in the DEX listing trading and even in the Mining processes, and the tiered system is designed to reward bagholders with a separate pool of funds that supports network integrity.

More details will be released on this program shortly and I think someone else was nice enough to reply with the EGEM quarrynode system specifics.
Is it also possible to run a masternode? if yes how many coins do we need to have?

Tier 1 - 10000 EGEM Collateral
Tier 2 - Tier 1 Node & 30000 EGEM Collateral

https://egem.io/#nodes for more info
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Any pools supporting sapphire ?

Funny you ask  Roll Eyes, https://protonmine.com will have a pool, and we are launching a clothing store (with egem and sapphire shirts) Smiley
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
waiting for the EGEM snapshot block 1530000 and wishing good luck to the team
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
It could be my next mined coin...
Activity: 112
Looks like a promising project, good work
Activity: 1