Pages:
Author

Topic: ⛰️⛰️⛰️[ANN] SAROS - X11 - AIRDROP - MASTERNODE - BOUNTY - SIGCOMP⛰️⛰️⛰️ - page 4. (Read 23821 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 100
we need a vote from the community to decide what direction they want this coin to go with  and what type of coin they want to make it i.e commerce, iot, money payments etc. etc.  Also join the telegram and discord groups

What coin we on about now lol as I now see 3?? real saros? new swap coin or something? or this new saros coming im confused?

I am continuing to run the current Saros as I can't stand swapping all the time. You follow the other people and basically get a free coin and maybe lose Saros? I don't know. I left that discord as it was a mess. Last I heard, you would get 1 MN of the new coin no matter how many Saros MN you have. I am not continuing any development, I am simply giving people a place to go to continue on if you wish.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I believe this is the Saros message board. We need to revive this coin because seemingly the dev has left. 
Activity: 64
we need a vote from the community to decide what direction they want this coin to go with  and what type of coin they want to make it i.e commerce, iot, money payments etc. etc.  Also join the telegram and discord groups

What coin we on about now lol as I now see 3?? real saros? new swap coin or something? or this new saros coming im confused?
Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now Grin

Way to get your stats up
Activity: 98
Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now Grin
is this thing dead or what and is there a masternode website we can run for this Dash Fork?

Mostly dead for now unless you want the swap coin from the other group you can find in the discord. I prefer not to go that route. I was going to make a new discord, but don't want to be fully responsible for another project at this time. I am happy to help if someone else wants to take control.
is this thing dead or what and is there a masternode website we can run for this Dash Fork?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!
How to configure the master node?
Activity: 214
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Hello

We are announcing a community take over for Saros coin. The dev abandoned the project. The community is strong. We are working on updating wallet and relaunching.

Join us in Discord to stay updated!

https://discord.gg/2MA28fH

you will continue to develop SAROS or you are goin to make a fork?
we have to wake up the community

They will be creating a new coin and swapping. Since a Steem and Medium profile is required to get a swap, I will not be participating and work to help bring the original Saros back without a swap

well, mi opinion is that if there is a willing of develop SAROS again, it will be better to do on the original chain, not to make another coin
there are too many forks, nowdays, a fork is taken like a peace of cake, but is not good

I agree. They are going to make a brand new coin so it would be better for them to just ANN a new coin. They would be better off to future investors.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Hello

We are announcing a community take over for Saros coin. The dev abandoned the project. The community is strong. We are working on updating wallet and relaunching.

They will be creating a new coin and swapping. Since a Steem and Medium profile is required to get a swap, I will not be participating and work to help bring the original Saros back without a swap

well, mi opinion is that if there is a willing of develop SAROS again, it will be better to do on the original chain, not to make another coin
there are too many forks, nowdays, a fork is taken like a peace of cake, but is not good
Hello

Activity: 1
Hello

Activity: 64
project still alive? any news or we are stacked in a scam MN x11 algorithm again?
Activity: 42
Wonderful project. Good team, good program!! work and earn together and all is well. Grin
copper member
Activity: 124
I buy/sell crypto worldwide
Pages:
Jump to: