Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sato kawpow algo coin - page 2. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 23, 2021, 11:17:51 AM
more and more coins added to exchange, nice!
seems that things are moving with this coin

will we get an asset  explorer as well?

sure we are working also for this,soon online
April 23, 2021, 11:07:57 AM

White Paper
White Paper

sure we are working also for this,soon online
April 23, 2021, 05:03:45 AM

White Paper
White Paper

Activity: 24
April 23, 2021, 04:00:09 AM
more and more coins added to exchange, nice!
seems that things are moving with this coin

will we get an asset  explorer as well?
March 17, 2021, 05:53:00 AM

Sato is listed on miningpoolstats

March 15, 2021, 03:56:01 AM

Sato is listed in Newpool.pw,happy mining.

https://newpool.pw/sato/#

Activity: 80
March 14, 2021, 10:27:26 AM
What you guys call criticism are just really attacks against a project that has done nothing wrong yet. Most coins are a copy that includes Ravencoin. Hey if you guys are getting paid to be trolls I want in on the payroll to. This guy has worked hard to bring a new exchange for everyone to use. You trolls should be ashamed of yourselves.
March 13, 2021, 05:07:41 AM

Added the second pool

Letshash.it

Activity: 21
March 12, 2021, 06:01:20 PM
As a miner that likes to spec mine coins and hope it goes somewhere one day, one thing stands out on this project. The developer has no ambition for the project to be a success. First, the code is just a Ravencoin copy. Renamed a few few things and off she goes. Secondly, the developer cannot stand any form of criticism and makes no effort to address the skeptics. I tried addressing the developer on Discord and he had no interest in any questions or advice. Screenshot attached:

https://imgur.com/Z6vJBDW
March 12, 2021, 10:57:04 AM
So in the near future all coins will be swapped with a minable token on binance blockchain. How soon do you plan to do it?

we will start in max 6 months
Activity: 450
Merit: 10
March 12, 2021, 02:00:38 AM

About total supply,please show me files where you found that number,thanks

Hi, i did not find that number  but calculated it, regarding the actual halving height (chainparams.cpp) and the subsidy datas (validation.cpp)

Activity: 1
March 11, 2021, 08:51:25 PM
Your Github, characteristics and stile its very similar to SplendidCoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkawpowthe-life-is-splendidno-premine-5319028

Code:
// Copyright (c) 2009-2016 The Bitcoin Core developers
// Copyright (c) 2017-2019 The Splendid Core developers
// Distributed under the MIT software license, see the accompanying

Code:
// Copyright (c) 2009-2016 The Bitcoin Core developers
// Copyright (c) 2017-2020 The Sato Core developers
// Distributed under the MIT software license, see the accompanying

And

Code:
In the fictional world of Westeros, satos are used as messengers who carry statements of truth. [b]Sato[/b] is a use case specific blockchain designed to carry statements of truth about who owns what assets. 
Code:
In the fictional world of Westeros, satos are used as messengers who carry statements of truth. [b]Splendid[/b] is a use case specific blockchain designed to carry statements of truth about who owns what assets. 

You only replace Raven for Sato... breaching and falsifying the License...

Also, you use the same pools (that only have SplendidCoin and Sato)

https://sato.minez.ro/ and https://spl.minez.ro/

https://spl.darkfibermines.com/

The SplendidCoin Devs are suspect to Scam and Steal with a Trojan. Some people lost their Coins after install the wallet, but the devs says nothing, they are disconnect in Discord for 2 days.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-splendid-coin-5322914

Your Wallet have a trojan too?

Thanks.

am one of the original people from dark fiber.

just so we dont get attached to any of this were basically former rvn coin miners turned shitcoin miners we have no involvement with any of the dev teams beyond being a pool.

also the guy that owns the pool is still kinda new hence the half spld half sato stuff that was on the page earlier.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
March 11, 2021, 08:54:11 AM
Beware this project is a complete scam with no real team behind it, (except 1 idiot)
They do not accept in any case the exchanges of token between us (holder). And ban us from the channel if we say a single bad thing against them.

Also there are some mistakes in their contract and what they say.

I also insist on the fact that the wallet has a backdoor Smiley

PS: You are banned if you do not exchange on their own exchange.
Which also has no security and whose wallet is not available on an external server (COLD WALLET)

Good luck  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 426
Merit: 212
March 11, 2021, 08:40:42 AM
time will answer
then in the wallet there is no trojan or virus,that idiot who lost raven and continue doing accusations,maybe must learn that he is right if happens to all wallets around,i opened my raven wallet and the coins are still there,this is last time i answer you,and about barking i am not a dog,but sure you are a little idiots behind a monitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, that's what I wanted, now each one can draw their own conclusions.

See you.
March 11, 2021, 08:34:29 AM
yeah same people,continue to think what you want,but now go to another side to break the balls,before to do accusation use the brain,but seems you have only the skull,without anything inside

Something that proves your words apart from the barking?

I have provided sufficient evidence for my theory.

Very similar project, same Github, sames pools, too much coincidence...

time will answer
then in the wallet there is no trojan or virus,that idiot who lost raven and continue doing accusations,maybe must learn that he is right if happens to all wallets around,i opened my raven wallet and the coins are still there,this is last time i answer you,and about barking i am not a dog,but sure you are a little idiots behind a monitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 426
Merit: 212
March 11, 2021, 08:29:05 AM
yeah same people,continue to think what you want,but now go to another side to break the balls,before to do accusation use the brain,but seems you have only the skull,without anything inside

Something that proves your words apart from the barking?

I have provided sufficient evidence for my theory.

Very similar project, same Github, sames pools, too much coincidence...
March 11, 2021, 08:21:05 AM
Yes I'm humanoid bot.
You are promoting Splendid with a link, mentions.....

Sorry but i never have been promoted wallet with a trojan.

I suspect that the same people who created Splendid, (and probably Scam some people)  are the ones who created Sato.

I may be wrong but I think the evidence confirms that I am right.

Pages:
Jump to: