Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 108. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
shhhhhht! dont tell anyone  Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

LOL it looks like he stuck some GPU's on a building plan for an indoor hydro grow setup.

someone did a good job in photoshop Wink

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20120818/0022190dec4511991e0319.jpg

So people pls don't panic and help a fella out Wink SUrxZv8R1p478QX4CArvzc2khyuH1JopeE
Activity: 476
Merit: 251

LOL it looks like he stuck some GPU's on a building plan for an indoor hydro grow setup.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Do me a favor guys, report this retard: https://twitter.com/KeyserPump

He's trying to make people believe it's me. It's not me.

This is my real twitter: @KeyserSozeMC
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So this is a chinese coin? or the DEVs friends renting rigs in china?
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Activity: 42
CoinNibbler,

Since you're on Linux, comment out the lines in the .pro file that refer to windows-specific things.
Apparently the dev had Mingw installed, which we don't need.

PM me your e-mail and I'll send you my .pro file.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Okey lol, who is the guy with 237Mh/s on dedicatedpool lol? and someone called asusbtc is on second place with 99mh/s. Is ASUS mining with all their gpu's instead of selling them? Is that why my fucking order of 3 gpu's takes fucking ages?

I was wondering the same thing, that's like $150k of GPUs to do that...
Chinese farms and they will pump the hell out of the coin too as soon as it hits cryptsy

Shit, they've started doing that shit? First it was gold sellers in WoW, now this shit.
Okey lol, who is the guy with 237Mh/s on dedicatedpool lol? and someone called asusbtc is on second place with 99mh/s. Is ASUS mining with all their gpu's instead of selling them? Is that why my fucking order of 3 gpu's takes fucking ages?

Its someone owning a bot network, distributed a mining client hidden in some pc game people downloaded from usenet or piratebay. Those gamers are too busy gaming to notice there GPU fans go full beserk.

Or it is some one using pre launch asics.

In both cases, its a assholio  Roll Eyes

I heard about some people they've come up how to make it so all you need is an usb flashdrive to inject miners into pc's from schools, librabries and all sorts of open yet admin restricted pcs. And they mine the living shit out of some altcoins.
Activity: 126

Chinese farms and they will pump the hell out of the coin too as soon as it hits cryptsy

Yeah i'm really stoned as fuck and wondering about all sorts of conspiracies.
Activity: 112

Its someone owning a bot network, distributed a mining client hidden in some pc game people downloaded from usenet or piratebay. Those gamers are too busy gaming to notice there GPU fans go full beserk.

Or it is some one using pre launch asics.

In both cases, its a assholio  Roll Eyes
Activity: 104

Activity: 8
Hi there,

wanted to compile the wallet under linux. I always get this error
idn qtcreator:

error: E:MinGWliblibws2_32.a: No such file or directory

Can anybody help me?

Thanks and best Regards
CoinNibbler
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Very difficulty, many miners, such wow.
Activity: 196
Already up another 10 satoshi since I posted that I was buying them up Tongue

I told you guys!
Activity: 238

hahahahaha Cheesy
Activity: 238
ONLY DEV EARN ON THIS SHIT COIN

TOTAL PREMINED

DO NOT INSTALL WALLET

NOT BUY, NOT MINING

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/5e73ce2623e1006accc3cd98f40b2bb574bff84694fc75ec85ae78c11048446e

I WILL NOT STOP THIS POST BECAUSE THIS COIN IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN HISTORY CRYPTOCURRENCE

Give it up dude.  I've already made more in the last 2 hours mining this coin than I make in a day mining other coins.  Anyone can make money if they play the game right.

No, this coin is total shit and is bad for whole community

lol you must have been living under a rock
Jump to: