Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 129. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this is crazy... ultracoin is complete shit now this coin only has 1 pool available on an invite only thing.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
yeah only one pool with invitation, you knwo who the pool will invitee first ya? the DEV!

and the pool seems like it will already have the wallet synched. so at 4:00:00.01 it will start mining.. whiles we will loose 4 mins installing...  
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
im not 100% how to solo mine with cgminer with the config file do you put your wallet address as the user name? or your ip as the rpcip?
Activity: 98
Warning:

sat.cryptochomper.com

Has some serious issues, anonymous mode can now be enabled. But i had to log-in again, guess what.. account blocked!

Be warned!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
these pool owners always have big mouths how their pools will be ready at launch but its never true, this time wont be different

dedicatedpool.com doesn't look like a slacker
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
yeah only one pool with invitation, you know who the pool will invite first ya? the DEV!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
Activity: 82
can i have invitation to pool please ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
So to be clear... dedicated pool does not have the wallet installed and synched already?

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
hey a pool, without retarded invitation
Hello everyone

Can I get an invitation to Dedicatedpool please?

Thanks in advance  Grin
Activity: 70

Let me know if we have to delete it, not a problem.. where is official one?

Nevermind, keep that one.

I thought it was a scam attempt

Let me know if we can help, we may publish pool addresses and a mini guide to mining.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
these pool owners always have big mouths how their pools will be ready at launch but its never true, this time wont be different
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I need an invitation

who can invite meee ?  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Jump to: