Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SC] SilkCoin - Takeover and Rebuilding Discussion/Proposal - page 33. (Read 60580 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Ad Libertas!
i bought sc at 2500satoshi.
so sad now.
when will it go back to 2500.

Pathetic idiot!! You need a tissue? People in this world are starving from hunger and you are in public complaining about some small financial loss.

Yes uh... ontopicplease? Can we try to keep this on topic? I removed your previous post because I failed to see how it was constructive in any way. If I offended you, I apologize; we have a lot of work to do here and crap like this isn't helping. People deal with grief in different ways and this has been a rough past few days for a lot of people. It's time for us to work together... not rub salt in wounds or lash out at others for reasons that, quite simply in this case, elude me.

I'm sure you're doing this already but delete every single post that is off-topic.  No one here wants to see complaints or questions of "when will I get muh coinz back?".  There is no room for whining, grieving, finger-pointing or nose-picking.  Well maybe a little nose-picking but seriously, let's keep the skirts out.  bholzer, I would be happy to help moderate, if you can't tell by my post :-)
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
I see nothing wrong with murray holding a pocket full of silk... haha
  Probably is some truth to that from time to time lol
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
@bholzer

We are here to support you and SC. Lets first arrange funds (setup donation link) and collect SC; so we can pay Dev.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
All Silkcoin Supporters;

I am ready to donate 1000 Silkcoin for project development. Lets just contribute and help SC community get back on track.

Is it possible to make a webpage where people can support SC by donating?

BTW,
My SC wallet was able to able to SYNC completely without any issue, and also was able to mine few.

I can get a simple page up quick if bholzer gives the go ahead. At this point bholzer seems to be the leader of all of this so I don't want to take any action without a nod. - Send me the wallet addresses for whichever currencies that the Devs will be accepting in and I'll get something up.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Hi,

Any news when Mintpal will be OK with re-enabling their wallet? I have a hefty sum stuck there which I moved just after the shit started, but they disabled deposits.

If this clears out, I'll personally send 30k to the dev.

I guess when the new wallet will be released. And that takes time.
Activity: 210
Hi,

Any news when Mintpal will be OK with re-enabling their wallet? I have a hefty sum stuck there which I moved just after the shit started, but they disabled deposits.

If this clears out, I'll personally send 30k to the dev.
Activity: 514
All Silkcoin Supporters;

I am ready to donate 1000 Silkcoin for project development. Lets just contribute and help SC community get back on track.

Is it possible to make a webpage where people can support SC by donating?

BTW,
My SC wallet was able to able to SYNC completely without any issue, and also was able to mine few.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
I'm still in with www.silkcoin.nl and www.silkcointalk.org also i am still offering Escrow for donations to dev team
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
so sad now.

Pathetic idiot!! You need a tissue? People in this world are starving from hunger and you are in public complaining about some small financial loss.

Yes uh... ontopicplease? Can we try to keep this on topic? I removed your previous post because I failed to see how it was constructive in any way. If I offended you, I apologize; we have a lot of work to do here and crap like this isn't helping. People deal with grief in different ways and this has been a rough past few days for a lot of people. It's time for us to work together... not rub salt in wounds or lash out at others for reasons that, quite simply in this case, elude me.
Activity: 70
so sad now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Will contribute with 10K Silk  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
The Camel.. Marches On.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 49
Will try to get this client wrapped up by tomorrow so that we can get the source over to the exchanges and hopefully get them all updated before the weekend. Then I could start rolling out the Qt wallets immediately afterward. Like I said, if we want to discuss tweaks/etc which would require a hardfork, I believe the best way to play it is to incorporate those down the road (at least a couple weeks). I maintain that for now, the priority needs to be getting an up-to-date, fully-functional client out to everybody and then we can begin discussing improvements/upgrades/projects/etc. As soon as we have that behind us we can step away from the panic button and focus on moving this thing forward. Appreciate all of the support, offers to help, etc - we will certainly get to all of that as soon as we move past this first speed bump.
Thank you very much for your effort, you will receive the praise!
Activity: 13
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Will try to get this client wrapped up by tomorrow so that we can get the source over to the exchanges and hopefully get them all updated before the weekend. Then I could start rolling out the Qt wallets immediately afterward. Like I said, if we want to discuss tweaks/etc which would require a hardfork, I believe the best way to play it is to incorporate those down the road (at least a couple weeks). I maintain that for now, the priority needs to be getting an up-to-date, fully-functional client out to everybody and then we can begin discussing improvements/upgrades/projects/etc. As soon as we have that behind us we can step away from the panic button and focus on moving this thing forward. Appreciate all of the support, offers to help, etc - we will certainly get to all of that as soon as we move past this first speed bump.
Activity: 70
Guys, please put me in the list of contributors. I will give 2k of Silks for rebuild. I know it is not much, but big part from my savings.
Pages:
Jump to: