Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ SCAM ALERT MN+POS ✅ BLACER COIN+PIRLOKKK ✅ - page 2. (Read 1091 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Easy .. Any coin that's listed on MASTERNODES.ONLINE and has 1000% roi listed next to its name is a SCAM.

1 anonymous devs
2 1 page website
3 very unclear on what the coin will actually do or be used for
4 roadmaps listing stuff like Presale / getting listed on Exchange / getting listed on MNO anything of meaning to be completed 6-9 months from now.
5 No whitepaper or it makes No sense or lists stuff that has been done by 100 other coins allready
6 Tons of shill accounts posting lines like "Great project" "Strong Dev team" when there really isnt any info on either
7 they use crypto bridge southx and one or 2 more exchanges where they have free reign to create FAKE VOLUME To make their coin look good.

All sub 100 posts accounts that are posting and the few other accounts that are not usually admit they own a masternode so they only make money if they help lure in more suckers.

These "coins" are a cancer to crypto and every person u keep from giving away their money to those scammers is 1.

Edit: forgot the most important one a nice fat premine often more then they say so the "Devs" can sell masternodes on Discord until they run out of suckers .. then on to the next coin .. they are being pumped out at almost one a day.

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Really it is a piece of needful information to all newcomer to know about the MN+POS scam project and here that one of you shared and many more projects are going scam after getting some big amount from investors like the newcomer to the crypto world, and you are doing really great bro.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
Lots of people raised warning about the Blacer coin project.
I will stay away from it and see what's happen with Blacer project next months.

Me too.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Lots of people raised warning about the Blacer coin project.
I will stay away from it and see what's happen with Blacer project next months.
The Blaccer is connected with real Blaccer gaming team. And the most important thing, in theory the price drop of masternode coins is caused by their increasing supply (especially when roi is 2000%)... You can't have the same price when the amount of coins is greater. Hey look on this chart of Pundi (NPXS) this coin is Proof of stake so it is scam, and this chart proves it.

I'm not defending these masternode coins, I just think that your arguments are bad.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
Thank you brother for sharing and caring! Cheesy
You are welcome! This article made for people like you! Who just came to our big and sometimes dangerous Crypto World.
Activity: 276
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
you can avoid about 80% of the scams on here by never clicking on anything that says "masternode" or "proof-of-stake"...aside from being garbage technology to begin with, it is the easiest way to scam people
   perhaps in a special department you will find a large audience
   Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Scam Accusations (Moderator: Cyrus)
   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Because Pirlokk releases one after another their "altcoins" LPC-LGS-LRM - it is likely to talk about his actions will be correct in the forum section about altcoins...

Yes my friend, thats right! He scaming people in Alcoindissc. section, people should see in same about his scams....
ut5
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
   Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Scam Accusations (Moderator: Cyrus)
Because Pirlokk releases one after another their "altcoins" LPC-LGS-LRM - it is likely to talk about his actions will be correct in the forum section about altcoins...

Hello my friend. I understand. But this is Altcoin scam alert. Trading Discussion > Scam Accusations - This is for trading discussion.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Activity: 23
Agreed.
LPC-LGS-LRM is scam.
Bewear any project where you see Vladyslaw Pirrlokk Gintsynger
Activity: 103
Merit: 8
There is a "small" difference between Dash and this Scam - Dash works, and LPC-LG-LRM only promises...
LPC - also Scam?
Activity: 103
Merit: 8
A lot of scams divorced.
Samuil Thanks for this information.
He stole more than 500 btc from investors. And trying do it over and over again... But nobody can't tell him stop!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
It's most probably the same scamming dev that keeps churning out scam masternode coins over and over again.

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
I think you have shared great information about about such kind of scam project in cryptocurrency market and it will be helpful for all new investors in cryptocurrency market they will surely get ideas about which coins they have to invest for, thanks for your great work here to share the info about scam project and kepp going.
Yes my dear friend! But who knows? Maybe one day one or couple of this sh*t coins will be Dash or our Grand pa.
There is a "small" difference between Dash and this Scam - Dash works, and LPC-LG-LRM only promises...

Exactly! 3 Projects behind and no one did not finish their idea... But he got some people who meeting conference and promising the stuff which can't afford.... Liars ...
ut5
Yes my dear friend! But who knows? Maybe one day one or couple of this sh*t coins will be Dash or our Grand pa.
Yes, these are well-known Scam projects where DEVs promises a lot, but they have not done anything practical...only promise... released on the same pattern for the third coin... sad subject... I do not recommend buying such coins...  Undecided
ut5
Yes, these are well-known Scam projects where DEVs promises a lot, but they have not done anything practical...only promise... released on the same pattern for the third coin... sad subject... I do not recommend buying such coins...  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: