Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SCAM Warning] BARWIZI - NRS/NRB/NoirGroup/Project X - page 2. (Read 10086 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Saturday morning scam warning!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Have you seen btc recently?

Cheesy

That was yesterday's fun. Now it feels like the typical weekend red. Just another trading pair. :/
Barwizi, there should have been ~33btc mined from the 5th/s mining operation that started in mid-April.   Where are these funds?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
And here I was thinking it was going to be a boring day.
There are many questions that have still gone unanswered by Barwizi regarding the NoirGroup general fund.  He has now created a self-moderated thread and locked the previous thread to avoid answering any questions.  It is now time to bust things wide open as Barwizi has profited significantly from the missing premine and NoirGroup funds.

I previously was a member of NoirGroup and fully believe NG was started by Barwizi in order to scam the public by creating NoirGroup unknown to myself and other members of the team (who have also stopped working with the group since).

Here is some information and questions for Barwizi that he refuses to answer:

My post from July 2: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7642275

"I've made all the points I have to make on this matter so this is going to be my last post here.

I do not believe that NRS or NoirGroup was created with the intent of being a scam, however, I do believe that Barwizi feels he is entitled to the funds that are missing and there is no reporting.  There have been MANY discussions asking for reporting and I never saw any, as the CFO indicated, he has not either.  During my time with the group I did not see any evidence of any board members doing anything under the radar besides Barwizi as I have documented previously.

I can assure you he'll come back with a list of "expenses" from the 250k premine (240k after 10k in giveaways), however, I highly doubt he will provide any PROOF anyone received the NRS (transaction ID's are NOT proof).  The 84k NRS that were used to buy into the General Fund should also be accounted for.  If they bought general fund shares, the general fund should have possession of them, right?

Will the tracking going forward be accurate?  Probably...at this point the CFO should have control over 100% of the funds (besides the 2th/s of miners being used for "expenses).  
Will additional coins be released?  Probably...not too hard to continue to clone...
Will the General Fund make their investment back?  Doubtful...it won't come from the mining and honestly Barwizi does not even understand what a true "DAC" is...
Will you see real proof the premine was spent for the good of NRS?  Not a chance in hell.

At this point PLEASE stop sending me messages asking me for more information, I've said all I have to say on the matter.  

It's obvious Barwizi cannot be trusted and I HIGHLY SUGGEST that the NoirGroup General Fund VOTE TO REMOVE BARWIZI AS CEO OF NOIRGROUP.

Goodbye."

Barwizi has been promising accounting of the premine and group funds for months and these has still been no information provided.

There are also funds missing from the 5th/s mining operation that have not been accounted for.  These miners and funds belong to NoirGroup, not Barwizi.

June 30 post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7605585
"Dearest Barwizi,

Here is the address for the eligius account where the miners were previously pointed prior to being moved so the CFO had access to the funds: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS

You can all see 8.82 BTC were mined on this account.

It did NOT go to miner fees, because that's where 2th/s is pointed to pay for those as you've stated previously.  

2-3 BTC were used for noirpool.com.  

WHERE DID THE ADDITIONAL 5-6 BTC FROM MINING GO?  PLEASE SHOW US TRANSACTIONS.  THIS BTC BELONGS TO THE GENERAL FUND!!

Thank you.

P.S. - DO NOT try to tell us the CFO will answer this as he did NOT have control over the wallets at that time.  YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE."

Here is a chat log where Barwizi admits to dumping the premine:  http://pastebin.com/kyvSsHa3
"Just how long do you think it took to sell it?" -Barwizi

And don't forget to take a look through the old NoirGroup thread!  It's some great comedy!  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7605585

There is enough evidence against Barwizi and many unanswered questions regarding NoirGroup financials.  I highly urge you to do your research before getting involved with Barwizi or any NoirGroup/NoirShares projects.

I URGE NOIRGROUP AND BARWIZI TO PROVE ME WRONG AND PROVIDE ACCOUNTING FOR THE GROUP.

When I learned of the GF fund, I purposely did not invest, because I knew what it represented.  It was not definitive about what was going to happen and my investments were scarce enough that I didn't want to blindly take the plunge on a hope and a prayer.

Well some GF investors did exactly that, they simply got excited and threw their money into the pot hoping that while everyone else was doing it, it might yield something.

Now listen how stupid they sound, I quote:

We wait, we wait, we wait. We are still waiting. How long? A day? A week? A month? A year? At least you could have done something to compensate for the long waiting.

Long waiting?  Are you kidding me? NRS was announced around Feb 2014. It is still in its first year of development.  Most new businesses lose money the first year or two of start up.

These GF holders and other NRS investors have no idea that instead of seeing the yields and corrections they want, they are actually the exact same people that might be hurting their own investment, maybe even permanently by doing this..

Thanks for pointing out that my investment in the GF was a risky one, a risk you were not willing to take.
Maybe you can also see that making the mining option possible (mining at least 16 or maybe much more BTC), we have made possible the infrastructure you are having profit from now. The money from the mining option must be somewhere in the organisation, God knows where, but we, GF did not profit.
Personally I don't really care about the BTC I have put inside. Like I have said before, I have found a good investment that has brought me much more profit then this will ever give me.
What I am angry about is the way things are portrayed. If you can do some reading, you can also read that Barwizi, accidentally or purposely, has not been clear about the role of the GF holders in this new chain. If he would manage well, he would have given us SOMETHING in order to keep us a bit satisfied.
Promises were not kept time and time again.
Promise: GF holders will profit from the BTC mining done by the machines bought.
Fact: I have seen maybe 150 NRS, but no accounting has been done for the mining up till today, while the mining is already done there for 5 or 6 months. I am waiting for the accounting
Promise: GF holders will profit from the mining pool, and get the fees.
Fact: Never saw a dime from that, the project was killed after one or two weeks. I am waiting for this to come online again, because it has never been formally canceled.
Promise: GF holders will profit from the new lottochain
Fact: There will not be a lotto chain, instead it is planned to be implemented in a merge of NoirShares and Noirbits and the code is far from finished, and if this goes the way of the other two promises above, this will never happen. But ok I am waiting for this promise to become true.
Promise: There will be accounting for the mining operation and the premine.
Fact: This is still not done, after 3 months. But of course, I am waiting for the accounting, could be today, could be next year, but who cares, it is only the bitcoins that was mined with my money.

And of course I understand how hard it is to code, and how difficult creating something can be. But taking into account what has happened in the 7 months existence of NoirShares things in NRS go about 4 times slower than in other coins! But of course, I can give the developer a little credit and am waiting for the outcome.
And accusing the GF holders that they are devalueing their own share by standing up for their rights might sound like a legitimate statement, but in fact you are telling me to keep my mouth shut while things are not going like they should. Really, I have been biting my tongue more than you know, I have not said even half of what I want to say, just because I keep in mind it could devalue the share. I really have been waiting for things to improve, but from my viewpoint, the position of the GF holders is not improving, it is diminishing. I am still waiting to vote for a lot of decisions that have been made on our behalf without consulting us.

For the record: I did not get any offers for my share yet  Wink Come and buy! Rewards will be big! Don't wait! Dive in!
Oh BTW I could not wait until after the weekend to react on this posting, sorry.

edit: I want to state that things said in my reactions are my own point of view and in no way represent the point of view of the other GF holders. Although I am very curious what their point of view is. I added this because of this:
We wait, we wait, we wait. We are still waiting. How long? A day? A week? A month? A year? At least you could have done something to compensate for the long waiting.

Pages:
Jump to: