Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] - page 4. (Read 80990 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 02:55:43 PM
Any updates on this coin? Are masternodes still coming? Thanks
Activity: 560
August 31, 2017, 11:33:10 AM
I see always that my messages being deleted. Why?Huh
maybe, I say the truth? he doesn't know what he wants? Where is the other dev? He would come back from holiday and ??do you know why??because there is no other dev.
now Dev returns from holiday, first what he shares NEW COIN. You have not even maintained these two coins. Why then another new coin.?? Do you also want to make money soon and then leave the coins?
FINALLYYY, these two shit coins going to death  with this dev

I really don't want to sound rude, but it's so obvious what the dev is trying to do. He needs more money for development, so he opens a new coin to get more money.
Why not just say so?! Development needs funding, but not by tricking and scaming people
first read everything!

There is no new coin!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 11:25:22 AM
maybe, I say the truth? he doesn't know what he wants? Where is the other dev? He would come back from holiday and ??do you know why??because there is no other dev.
now Dev returns from holiday, first what he shares NEW COIN. You have not even maintained these two coins. Why then another new coin.?? Do you also want to make money soon and then leave the coins?
FINALLYYY, these two shit coins going to death  with this dev

I really don't want to sound rude, but it's so obvious what the dev is trying to do. He needs more money for development, so he opens a new coin to get more money.
Why not just say so?! Development needs funding, but not by tricking and scaming people
Activity: 166
August 31, 2017, 05:28:02 AM
FINALLYYY, these two shit coins going to death  with this dev
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2017, 05:27:10 AM
with active dev and masternodes this will go min to 2k soon
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
August 31, 2017, 03:21:21 AM
so if masternodes do come out what is needed 150k?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 02:34:40 AM
Good day. Please help. My wallet does not want to sync. In conf file i add. May be i do something wrong?
addnode=178.238.226.136:10809
addnode=91.134.120.210
addnode=212.24.104.24:10809
addnode=82.113.98.190:37013
addnode=91.207.74.75:1149
addnode=83.50.86.35:63852
addnode=74.76.114.217:57468
addnode=88.15.4.10:59633
addnode=163.172.64.208:45112
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency
August 30, 2017, 07:18:50 PM
No new coin! No ratio, no swapping scorecoin and/or tradecoin for a new coin.

The promised masternodes will come in september. So that sounds good. Hope people get a little more positive. All threads are full with people commenting to bring coins down or to promote others...

Scorecoin up today. Hope it will resume.
Activity: 131
-
August 30, 2017, 03:04:52 PM
Can someone clarify exactly what is happening? Trying to make some sense of it...

Scorecoin exists. Masternode is coming out on schedule like the roadmap. Developer is testing it now. Nothing is changing or being merged into some new coin?

What is all this tradev2 stuff? Was the developer also working on another coin simultaneously? I see Tradecoinv2 is up over 1000% right now.

The dev is working on both tradev2 and scorecoin. He dont want to merge into new coin.

Both coins is pumped right now, so IMO it will be a dump soon. Be careful.

People should always be careful with any coins.

We are a long way from the ATH. People thought the dev abandoned the coins while he was on holiday so we had a big drop. He is back now and the price is recovering.

I wouldn't call this a pump, just a recovery. The coin is still young and being developed so there will be price fluctuations as we have already seen.

the price pumped right in the moment he announced the masternodes.

IMO it looks like he is jumping around like a yoyo to make the coin pump as much as possible.
first he announces a new dev, then masternodes. after the big dump he goes on vacation and says masternodes are delayed.
after he comes back he announces a coinswap and expected a new pump but this pump didnt happen so suddenly he threw away this idea and came around the corner with the old idea of the masternodes which he will suddenly release within some weeks.
the dev wanted to introduce himself also after his vacation, which never happened.
if this dev isnt fishy af idk what to say... he jumps from a to b then back to a to d and back to b

you should rly watch out so you dont get dumped hard.

Activity: 41
August 30, 2017, 09:35:57 AM
Can someone clarify exactly what is happening? Trying to make some sense of it...

Scorecoin exists. Masternode is coming out on schedule like the roadmap. Developer is testing it now. Nothing is changing or being merged into some new coin?

What is all this tradev2 stuff? Was the developer also working on another coin simultaneously? I see Tradecoinv2 is up over 1000% right now.

The dev is working on both tradev2 and scorecoin. He dont want to merge into new coin.

People should always be careful with any coins.

We are a long way from the ATH. People thought the dev abandoned the coins while he was on holiday so we had a big drop. He is back now and the price is recovering.

I wouldn't call this a pump, just a recovery. The coin is still young and being developed so there will be price fluctuations as we have already seen.
Activity: 162
August 30, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 08:59:26 AM

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
August 30, 2017, 07:42:08 AM
Masternodes for Score and TradeV2 will be released earlier, as soon as possible, code already finished.Maybe this or next week release

Great news!
Looking forward to the masternodes launch  Cool
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
August 30, 2017, 07:38:08 AM
Nice to see some acticity here. I have not been following discord.

So what is the latest?
Activity: 41
August 30, 2017, 06:37:57 AM
Scorecoin Masternodes Rewards will be 50% to Masternode Owner, and 50% to Miner

A good fair distribution.
August 30, 2017, 06:30:46 AM
Scorecoin Masternodes Rewards will be 50% to Masternode Owner, and 50% to Miner
August 29, 2017, 08:01:45 PM
Masternodes for Score and TradeV2 will be released earlier, as soon as possible, code already finished.Maybe this or next week release
August 29, 2017, 07:17:08 PM
i am just testing the masternodes for score .i will release it earlier
 bymyself
 i dont want that community waits longer
August 29, 2017, 05:23:04 PM
there is no new coin as follower for scorecoin or tradecoin,.so no ratio,no swap.
everything like we talked in discord now, scorecoin and tradecoin gets its masternodes at the end of september
Activity: 71
August 29, 2017, 04:04:38 PM
i can say you more concrete about coin swap: we think of a coinswap of 80:1                  For 80 scorecoin or tradecoin you get 1 new coin

How many new coins will be needed on the masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: