Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] - page 47. (Read 81047 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 08, 2017, 02:58:36 PM
Mark, I've got a question for you. This might be asked before in this topic (i did not read all of the pages). Is there any development in the site of SCORE? When will you start constructing it? Are there any plans, I'd like to know. As I said, this might be already answered but as far I looked I couldn't see it. Thanks!c Grin

ps i did get some SCORE I hope this coin will increase its value and have a nice vol. in the upcoming days!

hi, do you mean the website? or the coin itself?
the website, as you see is not finished, because it will have same like the anno, with one feature wich is for the admin, the login to the get reward app webpanel.
and i also login to the get score android app,and send the rewards.
But i will finish soon, because i didnt have any time because of promotion, and more for the coin.
tnx that you asked that, good to clarify

Yea I meant the website. The coin itself will hopefully get better. But, it's nice to hear that's under construction.. You wouldn't want to miss a good looking website eh Cheesy.

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 08, 2017, 02:24:40 PM
Mark, I've got a question for you. This might be asked before in this topic (i did not read all of the pages). Is there any development in the site of SCORE? When will you start constructing it? Are there any plans, I'd like to know. As I said, this might be already answered but as far I looked I couldn't see it. Thanks!c Grin

ps i did get some SCORE I hope this coin will increase its value and have a nice vol. in the upcoming days!

hi, do you mean the website? or the coin itself?
the website, as you see is not finished, because it will have same like the anno, with one feature wich is for the admin, the login to the get reward app webpanel.
and i also login to the get score android app,and send the rewards.
But i will finish soon, because i didnt have any time because of promotion, and more for the coin.
tnx that you asked that, good to clarify
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 08, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
April 08, 2017, 11:38:54 AM
Love this project.

Posted my promo tweet at https://twitter.com/yeswepump/status/850734384282042368

April 07, 2017, 04:15:43 AM
Scorecoin is added to whattomine.com,coinwarz.com,prohashing.com hash-to-coins.com,coinmarketcap.com
April 07, 2017, 04:08:36 AM

Scorecoin added to Whattomine.com

http://whattomine.com/coins/181-score-scrypt

Nice, sadly doesn't take average diff or profits of day. But just current difficulty.

Also sent application for one exchange.

great, that you sent application to an exchange.
April 07, 2017, 04:07:40 AM
A good coin, has a convenient price on the stock exchange nova. I wish the coin a successful growth and development. Wink

tnx:) we, all coinholders and fans are a team.so everyone should promote and help growing

Yeah! I am actually promoting the coin on my twitter and facebook account which all followers and friends are crypto related.
The price is so cheap now. Looking forward for people to recognize SCORE Smiley

Thats great, everybody should promote, then scorecoin gets more successfull.and we all can profit
April 07, 2017, 03:56:46 AM
Scorecoin is added to prohashing.com
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
April 07, 2017, 02:17:39 AM

Nice, sadly doesn't take average diff or profits of day. But just current difficulty.

Also sent application for one exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
April 06, 2017, 07:33:27 PM
A good coin, has a convenient price on the stock exchange nova. I wish the coin a successful growth and development. Wink

tnx:) we, all coinholders and fans are a team.so everyone should promote and help growing

Yeah! I am actually promoting the coin on my twitter and facebook account which all followers and friends are crypto related.
The price is so cheap now. Looking forward for people to recognize SCORE Smiley
April 06, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

April 06, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
April 06, 2017, 02:23:54 PM

April 06, 2017, 12:27:15 PM
They accept cryptos there. Then again question how much they asking to list coin.

As i understand, 250 dollars per year, wich is good

http://payservices.com/pricing.php
April 06, 2017, 10:35:39 AM
They accept cryptos there. Then again question how much they asking to list coin.
April 06, 2017, 05:48:54 AM
But another question,what about this here? http://payservices.com/front/index.php
April 06, 2017, 05:45:19 AM
Persoanlly i think 1K is too much for what they offer. Most of stores (higghest ranked ones) are highly specific some are also small. One of highest ranked stores in minning, only sells risers. So i think if you wanna spend 1BTC its much better spent on advertising or something than here. As most plp wold still pay in BTC, ETH or LTC.

i see, public vote would be good for that.

April 06, 2017, 02:32:58 AM
Persoanlly i think 1K is too much for what they offer. Most of stores (higghest ranked ones) are highly specific some are also small. One of highest ranked stores in minning, only sells risers. So i think if you wanna spend 1BTC its much better spent on advertising or something than here. As most plp wold still pay in BTC, ETH or LTC.
April 05, 2017, 06:26:33 PM
Really great news about prohashing and Hash-to-coins. Also about that payment site. Although it accepts many coins.

How much coinpayments are asking? And does that payment will make score coin accepted or will it put on voting?

coinpayments here are the details:https://www.coinpayments.net/addcoin
1000 dollars, or 1000 votes, with each 1 dollar worth.

but it would be a very good investement,because now 160500 merchants and stores are there.

Hmm. They also say coin can be delisted if the volume is below 5k$. So if it's not used much then that 1k$ is wasted. Also coin currently has low price and volume in exchanes. Means few plp who actually hold most of coins are not intrested to part with them. Either selling or using them to buy stuff. SCORE is investment currently you buy/mine cheap and wait for price increase. Stable coins are better suited for this i think.

Also you can request payments in SCORE on prohashing. That way use multipool to get bigger profits (than minning SCORE directly) and select pay out in SCORE. Profit!

from their support answer a part i publish here:

...  and the cost is about $700 for paid hosting. Also with a community vote it would be almost 1 BTC, since each vote is 0.00100 and you need 1,000 votes. The $250 is for a 90 extension if the coin fails to get transactions to support itself. So it would be cheaper to just pay for it at this rate, it would also be cheaper to buy the Faucet + Block explorer option as it would guarantee coin hosting for a year no matter the volume the coin would have. So it would not be at risk to be delisted. .....
April 05, 2017, 05:36:46 PM
Is score listed at poloniex or bittrex?

nope not as of yet, one day.

we grow very good and stable, i am sure one day we will be listed at these exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: