Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper! - page 15. (Read 30835 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
when is the next step ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
It wouldn't be fair when i bough this coins , then someone tell me you missed bullshit
i will not be silent till I get my money back

we are buy and sell technology , not fish

Everyone else was able to swap their coins, you had the same opportunity as they did. You shouldn't blame anyone but yourself for your misfortunes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
If you missed the swap, you missed the swap. It was very clear for me, i could swap coins untill the 5th of january with the swap engine. After that, the price of thhe old scorecoin went down big time. So it wouldnt be fair to people who do pay attention, that those old coins still will be swapped.

grtzz

that unreasonable , its not a football match , its technology

Elixir project team swap from tamerum to Elixir , and did that for long time

PIE swap to PIEX and swap done automatically for coins at exchange 

It wouldn't be fair if old coins can be swapped after the set swap date. period.

It wouldn't be fair when i bough this coins , then someone tell me you missed bullshit
i will not be silent till I get my money back

we are buy and sell technology , not fish

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If you missed the swap, you missed the swap. It was very clear for me, i could swap coins untill the 5th of january with the swap engine. After that, the price of thhe old scorecoin went down big time. So it wouldnt be fair to people who do pay attention, that those old coins still will be swapped.

grtzz

It wouldn't be fair if old coins can be swapped after the set swap date. period.

grtzz

grtzz

Activity: 53
When your coin will be available? i think this project is a great investment, and I think it will be a very profitable project.
Activity: 25

grtzz
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
hi

you must work as professional and find a solution for people who missed the swap

you must take in consideration all solution

This isn't the SCORE devs fault, they gave a deadline to end the swap and you missed it just as I did. You can't expect someone to wait around forever, a deadline is a deadline.
hi

you must work as professional and find a solution for people who missed the swap

you must take in consideration all solution

hi dev

i missed the swap , i still hold score at cryptopia , what the solution now?
Activity: 3
Just went to my SCORECOIN wallet at Coinexchange and its locked, while the "NEW" score coin wallet is operational.  So my coins have been invalidated, and now locked.  REALLY DEV!?!?

Wow, what an amazing awesomely f*cked up communication and implemenation. 

It's very simple, when you invest, you have to look day and night for the project, or do not invest at all

Lesson learned!  Stay aware some scam coins which are not mature.  Lesson learned!!!!!!

Or keep track of your investments by following their developers, twitter, here, etc...
Activity: 13
Just went to my SCORECOIN wallet at Coinexchange and its locked, while the "NEW" score coin wallet is operational.  So my coins have been invalidated, and now locked.  REALLY DEV!?!?

It's very simple, when you invest, you have to look day and night for the project, or do not invest at all

Lesson learned!  Stay aware some scam coins which are not mature.  Lesson learned!!!!!!

Sorry if I offended you. Most likely there was a reason for those terms postponed. Can you at least have subscribed to Twitter?
Activity: 34
Guys! Iam setting up a mn on my local pc. According to manual i should only edit score.conf with Notepad. Shouldnt i also edit masternode.conf? I am getting “couldnt allocate vin” message, thats why i am asking.

Ok nevermind. I tried allover again and it was fine.
Activity: 34
Guys! Iam setting up a mn on my local pc. According to manual i should only edit score.conf with Notepad. Shouldnt i also edit masternode.conf? I am getting “couldnt allocate vin” message, thats why i am asking.
Activity: 13

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
i just downloaded the wallet and it says "no block source"
Activity: 165

Who did change the swap date.? it was 26/1/2018....now it show over. Cheating? Grin

Agreed, the origial swap date was 1/26/2018.  So am I basically sh*t out of luck?  Please tell me I didn't basically get b*t f*cked. 

DEV please tell me I didn't just get screwed out of my hard earned money when I was an early support of SCORE.  Please tell me there is an option to save my coins and enjoy the benefits of an early adopter.  I'm going to be royally pissed it I'm SOL!  I'll try to reach you by Facebook and twitter as well.  I can't be the only adopter to get screwed and why in the world would you do a swap during a holiday.  Why would you do that!!?!?!?!
Who did change the swap date.? it was 26/1/2018....now it show over. Cheating? Grin

Agreed, the origial swap date was 1/26/2018.  So am I basically sh*t out of luck?  Please tell me I didn't basically get b*t f*cked. 
Pages:
Jump to: