Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE][POW][Scrypt] - page 13. (Read 20988 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
October 08, 2017, 12:47:32 PM
Scorecoin Community,

I am glad to announce that we integrated Masternodes and Darksend to Scorecoin. It was an important milestone to get this Features work with our current Version. On the current State, we compiled it successfully and started to test these features on our Test net. We will update the code on Github today and create a new branch for Version 2.0.
Further, to share the development process in future instantly, we will work and update from now directly on Github.

Starting with this great News we also want you to give some insight regarding the development plans.  Scorecoin is currently in some kind unique. There are plenty of “Masternode” coins out there which are all clones from each other. We reworked, almost all parts, the good old fashion way which gave us the possibility to choose what Features we really want to include and which not.
For Scorecoin 2.1 we considering InstantX while we are little bit skeptical about Spork.  As usual, we will ask the Community before making the final decision.

Last but on least get prepared for some great development in getting Scorecoin to a Mobile Game very soon.

Best Regards
Ryan Emerick

Excellent work guys!!  This is great news for SCORE holders and investors.  Looking forward to seeing the code up on Github.  Exciting!!  Keep the updates coming and we will grow this community.  Being able to keep Cryptopia was so important. 
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 12:22:03 PM
Scorecoin Community,

I am glad to announce that we integrated Masternodes and Darksend to Scorecoin. It was an important milestone to get this Features work with our current Version. On the current State, we compiled it successfully and started to test these features on our Test net. We will update the code on Github today and create a new branch for Version 2.0.
Further, to share the development process in future instantly, we will work and update from now directly on Github.

Starting with this great News we also want you to give some insight regarding the development plans.  Scorecoin is currently in some kind unique. There are plenty of “Masternode” coins out there which are all clones from each other. We reworked, almost all parts, the good old fashion way which gave us the possibility to choose what Features we really want to include and which not.
For Scorecoin 2.1 we considering InstantX while we are little bit skeptical about Spork.  As usual, we will ask the Community before making the final decision.

Last but on least get prepared for some great development in getting Scorecoin to a Mobile Game very soon.

Best Regards
Ryan Emerick

Activity: 54
October 08, 2017, 11:40:39 AM
Price is going up and up, Devs are working on this coin.
Soon we will see a price of 0.20 USD like other MN coins. But since this coin has a business program like games etc with it,
than the price will go to 0.80 usd in a couple of month and next year above 1 usd.
I am going to invest since its cheap right now to compare with other MN coins.
The other positive side of this coin is that its already listed on Cryptopia exchange.
Nowadays to list a coin on Cryptopia costs 8 btc. Score has a great potential.
when the MN comes price will jump and we wont see todays price any longer.

Totally Agree. Would love to see some more info on the MN, but when that is there, this should be excellent investment. Price is cheap aswell.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 05:01:43 PM
For the masternode do I need fixed Ip and can I use Dynamic DNS? I know some mastenode support some not. What about score?

Devs or community will make tutorials about masternode. wait til MN comes out.

Ok I will wait, ill try put my coins and do simple PoS
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 03:28:53 PM
For the masternode do I need fixed Ip and can I use Dynamic DNS? I know some mastenode support some not. What about score?

Devs or community will make tutorials about masternode. wait til MN comes out.
Activity: 100
October 07, 2017, 03:12:32 AM
Activity: 59
October 05, 2017, 10:33:33 PM
Soon we will see a price of 0.20 USD like other MN coins. But since this coin has a business program like games etc with it,
than the price will go to 0.80 usd in a couple of month and next year above 1 usd.
The other positive side of this coin is that its already listed on Cryptopia exchange.
That's the spirit!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 05:03:39 PM
Activity: 63
Crypto Lover
October 05, 2017, 07:39:38 AM
any news on the project?
Activity: 117
October 04, 2017, 06:57:37 PM
Please help! Wallet not syncing again! 8 hours behind the writing! Help!
Activity: 12
October 03, 2017, 10:49:46 AM
Scorecoin Community,

My name is Ryan Emerick. Mark and I am working together on this Project. Till now I was only focused on the development part but we decided to change that. I will try to be online for questions at least for a couple days in a week. My Background: I work full time, as an Engineer, for a Software Company specialized in Automation. Besides that, I have long year experience, gained from dozens of different Projects, as a Freelancer specially in Web Development and Web Services. I worked together with Mark on one of these Projects. So, that’s how we know each other.

Scorecoin Development Status:
First, Masternodes are not the problem. They never were. Scorecoin is based on an old source code so when we started to implement new Features we ran into many incompatibilities. That’s why we decided to update the Source and implement the Masternodes afterwards. While updating the source we were confronted with a couple nice features which are already implemented on the recent versions of bitcoin, litecoin …
We have great Plans for Scorecoin and Mark is already in touch with some gaming websites, talking about new partnerships. That is why we want to build on something which has a solid technical ground for further developments. That’s the part that took us the most time.

Because of these major changes it is not possible to give an exact date for the next release, all tough I can tell you that we are on a very good stage right now. Still, there can be unexpected bugs in the final test phase which already happened once. For such a Situation, this time, we have prepared a “early” release of the next version with the Masternodes feature implemented on the (almost) old source code. But that’s only the backup plan! We will ask you if we get there. Let’s hope not.

That’s all for now. Feel free to reach out to me for further Questions.

Best Regrads

Ryan Emerick
[email protected]

hi ryan , my friend.

guys feel free to ask every question like you did to me, also to ryan. he is in this projects involved like me

Thanks for the update Mark.

Hello Ryan welcome - would you mind sharing a link to your work/github profile with us please? We're all waiting to see how the work is progressing.

Yes, please.
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
October 02, 2017, 07:21:59 PM
oh work i happy tnx!
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
October 02, 2017, 06:01:07 PM
show please scorecoin.conf

rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcadmin
rpcport=10810
server=1
listen=1
addnode=178.238.226.136:10809
addnode=212.237.21.74:10809
addnode=66.228.57.25:10809
addnode=83.169.7.202:10809
October 02, 2017, 05:34:55 PM
show please scorecoin.conf
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
October 02, 2017, 10:29:40 AM
Glad to see SCORE back in the game...
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
October 02, 2017, 07:05:12 AM
Scorecoin Community,

My name is Ryan Emerick. Mark and I am working together on this Project. Till now I was only focused on the development part but we decided to change that. I will try to be online for questions at least for a couple days in a week. My Background: I work full time, as an Engineer, for a Software Company specialized in Automation. Besides that, I have long year experience, gained from dozens of different Projects, as a Freelancer specially in Web Development and Web Services. I worked together with Mark on one of these Projects. So, that’s how we know each other.

Scorecoin Development Status:
First, Masternodes are not the problem. They never were. Scorecoin is based on an old source code so when we started to implement new Features we ran into many incompatibilities. That’s why we decided to update the Source and implement the Masternodes afterwards. While updating the source we were confronted with a couple nice features which are already implemented on the recent versions of bitcoin, litecoin …
We have great Plans for Scorecoin and Mark is already in touch with some gaming websites, talking about new partnerships. That is why we want to build on something which has a solid technical ground for further developments. That’s the part that took us the most time.

Because of these major changes it is not possible to give an exact date for the next release, all tough I can tell you that we are on a very good stage right now. Still, there can be unexpected bugs in the final test phase which already happened once. For such a Situation, this time, we have prepared a “early” release of the next version with the Masternodes feature implemented on the (almost) old source code. But that’s only the backup plan! We will ask you if we get there. Let’s hope not.

That’s all for now. Feel free to reach out to me for further Questions.

Best Regrads

Ryan Emerick
[email protected]

hi ryan , my friend.

guys feel free to ask every question like you did to me, also to ryan. he is in this projects involved like me

Thanks for the update Mark.

Hello Ryan welcome - would you mind sharing a link to your work/github profile with us please? We're all waiting to see how the work is progressing.
Activity: 5
October 02, 2017, 02:02:26 AM
Mark, it looks like this coin is slowly dying.  Are there any developments at all?  Seems price is fluctuating in a small windows for trading, which is fine . . . but at some point people who are still left are going to get tired of waiting.  No MN.  No updates on Github.

What's the word man?  Any news for holders here.  Or are things coming to an end?

Also, when is this going to be on MasterNodes.pro?  This will help a lot with promotion.
Activity: 20
October 01, 2017, 03:33:25 PM
I've had success with a similar to this:

addnode 163.172.64.208:45112 add

in the Help -> Debug Window -> Console
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
October 01, 2017, 01:01:12 PM
scorecoin.conf in roaming directory
October 01, 2017, 09:23:21 AM
hello wallet stuck not download block. i have use this node addnode=178.238.226.136:10809

Here are mine:

addnode=82.113.98.190:37013
addnode=88.99.173.100:10809
addnode=13.93.84.61:10809
addnode=87.98.142.204:10809
addnode=91.207.74.75:1149
addnode=83.50.86.35:63852
addnode=74.76.114.217:57468
addnode=88.15.4.10:59633
addnode=163.172.64.208:45112