Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE][POW][Scrypt] - page 2. (Read 20988 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 06:23:44 AM
Go to Scorecoin discord ... https://discord.gg/vHad53R   #announcement

markstevens wrote......Masternodes will be published at XMAS.

Guys you really should not trust this, I'm sure it will NOT be released before next year. Or even 2019. He wants to push the price and then it will drop again when he fails to deliver

@Marc prove me wrong Wink

If you are not invested in SCORE coin why are you even commenting on here? I thought some of y'all have sold and moved on. I explained and the devs explained to you what the problem was originally with adding masternodes. The devs has came with a solution and said masternodes will be available on Christmas. If you are not investing in Score Coin then you should find something better to do with your time then fudd.

Yes, I sold all Score long time ago. I just find it very scary how people here still believe in the project, that they will make huge money with it and Score is the next bitcoin. They ignore that they and their investment is getting played with. I don't understand where this hold till the end of time and everything will be good mentality comes from. It doesn't work for coins without a general uptrend

Plus every valid (!) concern that is against one opinion is labeled as fud. Wow

Im confused as to why people still believe in this too. I got rid of all mine a while ago whenever the dev decided to take a 1 month vacation (his actual words in the telegram). I see that since then nothing has happened.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 04:44:03 AM

Guys you really should not trust this, I'm sure it will NOT be released before next year. Or even 2019. He wants to push the price and then it will drop again when he fails to deliver

If you are not invested in SCORE coin why are you even commenting on here? I thought some of y'all have sold and moved on. I explained and the devs explained to you what the problem was originally with adding masternodes. The devs has came with a solution and said masternodes will be available on Christmas. If you are not investing in Score Coin then you should find something better to do with your time then fudd.

Yes, I sold all Score long time ago. I just find it very scary how people here still believe in the project, that they will make huge money with it and Score is the next bitcoin. They ignore that they and their investment is getting played with. I don't understand where this hold till the end of time and everything will be good mentality comes from. It doesn't work for coins without a general uptrend

Plus every valid (!) concern that is against one opinion is labeled as fud. Wow
Activity: 13
December 11, 2017, 09:32:07 PM

Guys,

I have scorecoin in cryptopia. In this case, will they publish a new currency in cryptopia and receive the same amount I have of scorecoin? it is?
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
December 11, 2017, 06:48:12 PM

December 11, 2017, 06:29:09 PM
Go to Scorecoin discord ... https://discord.gg/vHad53R   #announcement

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 01:15:35 PM
yeah and he has promised us those masternodes since august. so i wanna see it before i trust it.
Activity: 162
December 11, 2017, 09:29:20 AM
Oh, let me come back and check out the SCORE coin ANN again

News?  More of the same?

Ya, more of the same.  This is the same news that we have gotten time and again.  Guys, the only good thing that SCORE is for at this time is a P & D
Perhaps, if Mark comes with some more news, there will be another rise.
But for now, I agree . . . SCORE is quite ded  Grin

Masternode is due XMAS Smiley
Activity: 1
December 10, 2017, 07:16:01 PM
Go to Scorecoin discord ... https://discord.gg/vHad53R   #announcement

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
December 10, 2017, 05:06:18 PM
Oh, let me come back and check out the SCORE coin ANN again

News?  More of the same?

Ya, more of the same.  This is the same news that we have gotten time and again.  Guys, the only good thing that SCORE is for at this time is a P & D
Perhaps, if Mark comes with some more news, there will be another rise.
But for now, I agree . . . SCORE is quite ded  Grin
Activity: 59
December 08, 2017, 05:34:01 PM
When will the website be back up?
Activity: 29
December 07, 2017, 03:09:30 PM
100% swap 1:1 for both TRADE and SCORE. Wait for the next announcement comming soon from the developers
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
December 06, 2017, 05:22:51 PM
have any information about the swap ? 1:1 or not?

Yes its 1:1.

Are you sure about that? I don't think this has been decided yet, I mean there already were 5-6 different "decicions" how to handle a swap when it comes to this

swap 1:1 was decided i'm pretty sure of it.
December 06, 2017, 12:42:46 PM

Are you sure about that? I don't think this has been decided yet, I mean there already were 5-6 different "decicions" how to handle a swap when it comes to this
December 06, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

Activity: 361
Merit: 111
December 06, 2017, 04:00:04 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
December 05, 2017, 11:28:12 AM
what currency will be accepted?

Not really accepted.

But you are free to purchase SCORE coin on Cryptopia exchange.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SCORE_BTC

There is a lot of doubt with this project right now, and volume has dried up.

So it is a high risk to purchase a lot of coins now.  So, ask yourself:  Are you a high risk taker? 

If MN's can be delivered, than a purchase of SCORe at 40 sats is a steal  Grin
December 05, 2017, 09:38:26 AM
what currency will be accepted?

What do you mean? This is no ICO project, it's also existing for quite some time now
December 04, 2017, 07:47:26 AM
small question masternode available ?

It will be in the next 2-3 weeks according to the dev Mark Smiley
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
December 04, 2017, 07:34:36 AM
small question masternode available ?
December 04, 2017, 04:34:21 AM
just phoned with ryan, masternodes will be next 2-3 weeks, but before 2018!!!!

Congratulations! Finally! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: