Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] Unify [UNF] - Cryptocurrency that unites! POW | 1% PREMINE - page 5. (Read 7718 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
LOL i can't even create a new address, how do i create it and then how do i start mining... ?
@SBDomains https://unify.acc-pool.pw/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Would this guide help me?
I feel there is something else i need  Huh
Activity: 98
Add some bounties for pools and stuff, gl.

Indeed I will! Just need to think about how much the bounties could be!
Maybe with the added campaign signature will be more interesting this project and more and more enthusiasts who know there will be your project with held nyan ico

Awesome, I will up my donations once I see it's working. Seems to be my network slowing me down..

Your speeds are really nice anyway! What setup do you have? I barely reach 10% of your mining strenght

Just the average Titan; I am still fiddling with this one though, Thanks! I've seen block I'll up to %5 if that sounds good to you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256

Maybe with the added campaign signature will be more interesting this project and more and more enthusiasts who know there will be your project with held nyan ico

Awesome, I will up my donations once I see it's working. Seems to be my network slowing me down..

Your speeds are really nice anyway! What setup do you have? I barely reach 10% of your mining strenght

Hi. I probably will be adding this tomorrow. It's late night for me right now and will need to go to sleep soon.
Activity: 49

Thank you EuroLine! Pool is perfect! Will be listing it in the main announcment page! Smiley

Please send me your BTC wallet address and I will send you 0.02 BTC bounty! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Wallet finally synced,all good.  Smiley
Mining?..not good.
No pool,i can't mine anything..  Undecided

At least one pool should be setup in 24 hours. Hopefully then mining will comeback into the place.
Activity: 462
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Don't waste your electricity on walletbuildres shit seriously. No one needs this man...
Activity: 35
Wallet finally synced,all good.  Smiley
Mining?..not good.
No pool,i can't mine anything..  Undecided
Hi I opened up the wallet; still syncing.
I'm curious though; wallet address was not automatically created for me, nor can I create a new one (would have to enter it manually)
Was this stated in the original post? Or do I need to mine a block before I can get an address?

Yes, this was some strange lag - did the wallet sync now for you?

You can create a wallet address in "Receive" tab in the wallet. Then click on "New Address" in the bottom and it will generate a new address for you.

Ok yes; I am sorry, used to another wallet having it the other way around I will edit my post so people don't get confused.

All okay! Smiley

At last we have moved from 55'th block!

Anyhow we need a pool to mine it with better efficiency.
I'm curious though; wallet address was not automatically created for me, nor can I create a new one (would have to enter it manually)
Was this stated in the original post? Or do I need to mine a block before I can get an address?

You can create a wallet address in "Receive" tab in the wallet. Then click on "New Address" in the bottom and it will generate a new address for you.

Ok yes; I am sorry, used to another wallet having it the other way around I will edit my post so people don't get confused.

Activity: 581
Lets just wait for next good news from here, since i'm not so familiar with mining, and i don't have the required equipment to do it.
So this coin only available for mining?
Will it available for ICO?
Is there also other possibility to have this coin, using other method?

At the moment mining only; later - exchanges if we get through this hell-ass 55 block Smiley
on 56 for me

almost made it to 57...
Code:
[2017-06-14 18:09:23] GPU #0: XXX MH/s
[2017-06-14 18:09:23] accepted: 0/1 (0.00%), XXX MH/s booooo

edit: also if you could respond to my post above, thanks.
So this coin only available for mining?
Will it available for ICO?
Is there also other possibility to have this coin, using other method?

At the moment mining only; later - exchanges if we get through this hell-ass 55 block Smiley
-----Wallet still syncing;
Miner shows 56th block and denied my last share :/
Pages:
Jump to: