Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 318. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I will follow please update discord link

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the project, there will be a link to the social networks of the project.
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It's a pity of course, if it is.

Not yet..we will be launching by this month end ..
 As of know u can download the wallet and buy coins ..
And u can use our official staking pools to stake ur coins if u dont have facility to run wallet 24/7
Thank you. Then there are I can buy your tokens only through your wallet? But to me it is not convenient so to buy. I prefer to work through the exchange.

Ok then for that u need to wait till month end ..
But if u had bought now u could have gained more coins through staking till we hit exchanges
I'm certainly a bit upset that I'm a little consuming, but unfortunately I can only buy tokens in this format and only through exchanges. It's okay to wait until the sales start on the exchange and get the tokens there. I still hope that the project will have growth!

OK then you can wait for your purchase through exchanges  Smiley ...
And you can keep up the hope  Cheesy $LABH will do well its just a start
I very much hope for it and will wait for the launch of tokens to the stock exchanges to buy them. Because I collect a little and I hope I can make money on it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It's a pity of course, if it is.

And u can use our official staking pools to stake ur coins if u dont have facility to run wallet 24/7
Thank you. Then there are I can buy your tokens only through your wallet? But to me it is not convenient so to buy. I prefer to work through the exchange.

But if u had bought now u could have gained more coins through staking till we hit exchanges
I'm certainly a bit upset that I'm a little consuming, but unfortunately I can only buy tokens in this format and only through exchanges. It's okay to wait until the sales start on the exchange and get the tokens there. I still hope that the project will have growth!

OK then you can wait for your purchase through exchanges  Smiley ...
And you can keep up the hope  Cheesy $LABH will do well its just a start

So far this coin looks solid and has a great future ahead.

but since I missed the POW.  where can I buy LABH coins

any suggestions   DEV team?

thank you

You can buy coins through in-wallet.. just download the wallet and u get an option to buy from there itself 
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
So far this coin looks solid and has a great future ahead.

but since I missed the POW.  where can I buy LABH coins

any suggestions   DEV team?

thank you
Hello! The project has just started its project development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your project. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!

Thanks for the support ..You can follow us on discord for more regular updates 
Thank you. it is working now Kiss

For any more clarifications and for regular updates follow us on discord

https://discord.gg/KJDUcEN

Thank you for the help..

i received my 1st stake

Your welcome ..

Follow us on discord.. Thats where we will be active most of the time and we can help u ASAP
Hello! The project has just started its project development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your project. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 6

Thank you for the help..

i received my 1st stake

Activity: 63
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I'm willow in this project!
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Jump to: