Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 43. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

This coin is only 500k Mcap... Should easily be 2 million to 5 million Mcap. Because the promise is big with this one!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I don't understand. Do I need to swap the SDRN I got on Cryptopia?

No, you're fine. The swap is for holders of the ERC23 tokens. Those got swapped to ERC20 ones recently. The ones trading on Cryptopia are the new ERC20 ones.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
I will try to hold SDRN
I'm sure SDRN will break the price 1k
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I don't understand. Do I need to swap the SDRN I got on Cryptopia?
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Received my swap tokens from the dev, interesteing project here
Activity: 430
Seems like there are things going on behind the scenes. Many investors in Telegram asked how to fund this project.

I have bought some slices before the coinmarketcap add. Will hodl some weeks I think.
Activity: 546
You can still swap the tokens. Just PM the dev.
I also forgot to swap and just Pm'd the dev. I hope for a reply Smiley

there is a long time for swapping token ,what did you do , hope dev will reply you  .
Activity: 372
SDRN is a airdrop project ,already hit two exchange , better then some ico project i think .
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
I followed @LekaMSG and @SenderonToken, try to send a message too. Got the order number but the text won't be sent since there's no balance at my account. I think I am not eligible to get the reward.

Sorry for the pm dev!

you need to deposit a something like 1300 satoshis to send a text, roughly 7 SDRN. Most people recieved 40,000 SDRN.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
Morning all,

Swap deadline is now over with about 11m SDRN unswapped so we will keep the window open for another month before deciding what to do with any remaining ones, requests are still welcome although they might take a little longer as we will putting resources elsewhere.

In the next few days I will post an overview of exchanges we have contacted but meanwhile:

Senderon is on the c-cex voting list: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

This is a chance for the community to get Senderon listed on another exchange so any votes you can give would be great, there are free votes but you need to have at least 0.1btc on the account

Also, Still have heard nothing from yobit. They do say that a payment doesnt gaurantee a listing but if people could tweet and ask or in their trollbox that might grab their attention and speed up the process.

For someone like me not swapped there sdrn
me too, i was unlucky  Sad i have missed the swap token
Good luck Dev in your project

i do the instruction for swap then i pm dev 1 day ago but no reply i think the dev will process our swap
we need to wait only
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I followed @LekaMSG and @SenderonToken, try to send a message too. Got the order number but the text won't be sent since there's no balance at my account. I think I am not eligible to get the reward.

Sorry for the pm dev!
Activity: 140
How many current tokens in circulation? 50 milion at a price of 0.01$ gives us 500 k in market cap. But how many tokens are in circulation?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is there a chance that this year or in Q1 2018 Senderon to hit 0.5$ price? This will be great if reach that price and i will sell.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I just realized that SDRN already listed on Cryptopia today. Finally after a long wait Senderon showed signs of progress. This coin is worth to hold. I still have a 40k senderon although my current coin is already in etherdelta. I do not intend to sell it any time soon! I have a feeling that SDRN will lead me to the moon someday!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
I also forgot to swap and just Pm'd the dev. I hope for a reply Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Morning all,

Swap deadline is now over with about 11m SDRN unswapped so we will keep the window open for another month before deciding what to do with any remaining ones, requests are still welcome although they might take a little longer as we will putting resources elsewhere.

In the next few days I will post an overview of exchanges we have contacted but meanwhile:

This is a chance for the community to get Senderon listed on another exchange so any votes you can give would be great, there are free votes but you need to have at least 0.1btc on the account

Also, Still have heard nothing from yobit. They do say that a payment doesnt gaurantee a listing but if people could tweet and ask or in their trollbox that might grab their attention and speed up the process.

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Senderon got quite a lot of volume yesterday, if not for the BTC mega pump we could have reached much higher. I was never expecting 20 BTC+ volume on the very first day. It's usually a good sign for the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Morning all,

Merit: 279

We are pleased to announce the launch of version 1 of Lekamsg.com which allows the anonymous texting
via payment of Bitcoin and soon other currencies including Senderon. The protocols built for Lekamsg.com
will also act as a backend for the Leka App, soon to be avaliabale on Android.

To celebrate, we are doing a Bounty campaign and a competition, see below for more details:

Bounty

Send a text to a family member, friend or colleague and win 2,000 Senderon.
Follow @LekaMSG and @SenderonToken on Twitter for an extra 500 SDRN.

Send the order number of the text, twitter username and SDRN address
to @buneskiti on Telegram.

Competition

As the texts are anonymous, theres room for a little fun. We will give 10,000 SDRN for the
funniest text sent. Tweet a copy of the text to @LekaMSG to enter and be sure to add the
cashtag “$SDRN”, Winner will be picked 23/10.

Wow, great! Another good news. Looks like the project is moving forward very rapidly.
Merit: 258
Morning all,

Pages:
Jump to: