Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SEG] SEGWIT Coin Launched on WAVES - page 2. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
A lot of hype was in last month about Segwit protocol, I'm watching this coin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
*At this point in time do not expect a website, roadmap, or continuing developments. If for some reason this catches on then any profit made from this venture will go towards development in the future.

Waste my time, A project without roadmap or continuing developments it like just a 'digital game'
Activity: 280
a lot of token of waves is launched recently, and all the token is airdrop .but i can find one of them is got  continued development

Yes , I join the AQUA ,Peso ,MNE airdrop.but all the project make no headway
Activity: 574
a lot of token of waves is launched recently, and all the token is airdrop .but i can find one of them is got  continued development
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
SEGWIT Coin

FIELD   DESCRIPTION
Identifier:   2aNMjB9fe7mKqiG9zws8KvRLLQuKZb3o7vuGixuzwPFX
Name:   SEGWIT
Details:   SEGWIT inspired coin FOMO this to the moon!!!!
Total tokens:   100000000

AirDrop is ongoing until all but 1% of coins has been distributed.

This is a joke coin based on the amount of hype and FOMO the potential activation of SEGWIT on Litecoin has caused over the last several weeks.

*This coin does not utilize the SEGWIT protocol

*At this point in time do not expect a website, roadmap, or continuing developments. If for some reason this catches on then any profit made from this venture will go towards development in the future.

Outside of Airdrops SEG can be found on the WAVES DEX using the pairs Bitcoin/SEGWIT, USD/SEGWIT, EURO/SEGWIT, WAVES/SEGWIT, MERCURY/SEGWIT

EVERYONE LETS FOMO!
Pages:
Jump to: