Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥 - page 76. (Read 9740 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 11
When you monitize your photo, you set the price yourself or there going to be some kind of a pool?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi, Ladies and Gentleman! I see this project very interesting. I gladly joined this company.
Activity: 11
Everything that is connected with blocking technologies is cool by definition!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Hello to the developers! Can you tell a bit more about the team members? Are there offices already?
Great idea of the project, hope that you reach all of your goals
Hello thanks for the kind words. We have a highly qualified team with great experience. You can find more details here https://tge.selfllery.com/#team

I'm very interested in your project. Tell me, please, on which exchanges do you plan to add your token?
At the moment, we are negotiating with the top exchanges.

you plan to collect 60,000 ETH (hard cap). How much have you collected already?

We have already collected $817,106 - it was presale. But main sale will be in march.

the project is really necessary and promising, because nowadays photos are taken at every step, and now you can still make money on it.
Well done guys

I think that they have a great idea, and it can capture the whole world. I hope they succeed because I really believe in their project.

Thank you guys!
Activity: 182

I can't see why you would need 60 million dollars to finish your platform. You must have an army of top notch developers to consume so much money. What's your soft cap?

I'm not the project administrator, do not ask me). 10,000 ETH
The minimum goal
(soft cover) Big ship - more ETH ))
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

I can't see why you would need 60 million dollars to finish your platform. You must have an army of top notch developers to consume so much money. What's your soft cap?
the project is really necessary and promising, because nowadays photos are taken at every step, and now you can still make money on it.
Well done guys

I think that they have a great idea, and it can capture the whole world. I hope they succeed because I really believe in their project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Well done guys

how many people are on your team now, and are you planning to expand the team in the future?

I'm very interested in your project. Tell me, please, on which exchanges do you plan to add your token?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Interesting video content and photos always attract much people attention. It's a very huge market. If you make system which will monetize not only likes, it can make you number one in this industry
Activity: 271
Hello to the developers! Can you tell a bit more about the team members? Are there offices already?
Great idea of the project, hope that you reach all of your goals
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Creating a project for promotion on social media easily and safely will be a great success for everyone
Looking like real crazy icon that can bloom the market,thinking to join the bounty,Bounty link plssssss.....
Welcome to us https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-selfllery-take-photo-make-money-2760236
Activity: 154
Looking like real crazy icon that can bloom the market,thinking to join the bounty,Bounty link plssssss.....
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
SELFLLERY: Share Photos, Make Money

SELFLLERY offers a flexible, interactive platform for users to benefit from the value of their own photos.

SELFLLERY uses blockchain technology, smart contracts, and a unique internal token, interactions on platform are absolutely safe and transparent — no fraud or unpleasant surprises!

To find out more about it read: https://coinidol.com/selfllery-photo-sharing-platform-makes-money/

Activity: 140
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
Nice to see more projects to allow users to monetize their photos. This , with kodak and other projects, should allow photogs a new stream of revenue and better protection.
Activity: 168
I do not see the home page link
Pages:
Jump to: