Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SelfSell] Share your excellence with the world! - page 11. (Read 4616 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Bitcoin skyrocketed, why did SSC no some good news?
I thought that two cents is already the lowest price, and it is impossible to be lower.
Activity: 119
The price of the token has been falling, which will make people lose confidence.
Does the team have no market value management?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has been around for 10 years, SSC is less than a year, I believe SSC
SSC disappeared after one year.
Strongly disagreed there, mate, I don't think it's gonna disappear after just one year, in fact, I don't think it's going to disappear at all, if we are being completely honest, while I don't think it's fair to compare this one to Bitcoin, but, look, BTC did not take off immediately, there were plenty of nay-sayers there too
Wow, this is a very interesting concept. Investing in potential young people. Support them to create a career. It just takes a long time to be patient.

It may not be a successful project in a year or two, it may take five or ten years.
It is also possible that it will never succeed.
Definitely successful, it may not be SSC, but the SSC model is awesome.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Wow, this is a very interesting concept. Investing in potential young people. Support them to create a career. It just takes a long time to be patient.

It may not be a successful project in a year or two, it may take five or ten years.
The most profitable investments are long-term investments (10 years and more). So says Warren Buffett, and he is very good at this. The most important thing is to choose a promising project.
Value investment may be the most robust investment method in the industry right now.
This method is really good, but the cycle is too long.
Value investment may be the most robust investment method in the industry right now.
I hope good luck for the plan. Classy project, pretty good activity, vigilant plan!
what are these?
Activity: 86
As an investor, what kind of direction you want SelfSell to go?
I think we must first bring you considerable benefits.
Yes, the revenue can attract a large number of people to pay attention to this project.

Low prices to see who is the true believer
This price will last for another half a year, and those who are true believers will be starved to death.
How many people have faith in ssc?
A lot of people
I am willing to invest in SSC and I will consider selling tokens after five years.
There may be no SSC tokens in the market after five years.
Activity: 86

It is also possible that it will never succeed.
Activity: 78
As an investor, what kind of direction you want SelfSell to go?
I think we must first bring you considerable benefits.
Yes, the revenue can attract a large number of people to pay attention to this project.

Low prices to see who is the true believer
This price will last for another half a year, and those who are true believers will be starved to death.
How many people have faith in ssc?
A lot of people
I am willing to invest in SSC and I will consider selling tokens after five years.
Activity: 78
Do you have some signature activities to reward? I am very optimistic about your project. The future world must be investor-themed.

The team seems to have no intention to do a bounty event.
impossible
Even if there is a bounty event, the enthusiasm for participation is not high.
Impossible, I really want to participate in the SSC's bounty activities.
Activity: 26
I hope good luck for the plan. Classy project, pretty good activity, vigilant plan!
Activity: 79
Do you have some signature activities to reward? I am very optimistic about your project. The future world must be investor-themed.

The team seems to have no intention to do a bounty event.
impossible
Even if there is a bounty event, the enthusiasm for participation is not high.
Activity: 79

Activity: 95
I am not expecting too much from SSC.
But the team really works hard
Activity: 95
Tell me, did you sell the tokens? if so, how did it go? Unfortunately, I still do not understand why your platform users? how to use it to work?
Not selling, I am still buying tokens.
This price is too low, no one should be willing to sell tokens
Everyone is optimistic about the future of ssc
I am not very optimistic.
I have confidence in ssc
why?
Activity: 96
Bitcoin has risen so much, how is SSC still not moving?
SSC can only break out when Bitcoin breaks new heights
How can the btc bear market reach new heights?
This is not something we consider
Bitcoin is now at the bottom stage.
Is the bull market coming?
Did not come
Immediately
I also feel that the bull market is coming soon.
Pages:
Jump to: