Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SelfSell] Share your excellence with the world! - page 24. (Read 4616 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
The team is really hard, but the price of the token is so low, everyone is helpless.
Although the price is very low, I have no money.
Selling a house
The landlord disagrees
Hahaha landlord disagrees, so funny
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
wow, your TGE sold out?  Undecided Undecided Undecided I am so late with this project. wana cry!!!
I know about your project too late. how can I buy some SSC token right now? which exchange to buy?
Activity: 95
Has the SSC been good news recently?
At the end of this month, it seems that JR10 tokens can be traded on the SSC app.
Activity: 95
I hope that SSC can skyrocket with Bitcoin
This is sure to happen
Activity: 96
Has the SSC been good news recently?
Activity: 96
The team's operation and promotion is very poor.
It’s really bad, basically I can’t see the SSC ads.
Activity: 104
I hope that SSC can skyrocket with Bitcoin
Activity: 104
The team's operation and promotion is very poor.
Activity: 101
I believe in the SSC team, I am a devout believer.
Me too, I like ssc
People who have been in contact with the team are really a group of positive people.
Activity: 101
A promising project, a "human" investment and financial platform where individuals can set their own price and sell their share to investors, I hope the price will be better in future
Hope, otherwise the project will be worthwhile because the token price is too low to operate.
Activity: 100
Will this investment aid be for any age of the investor? The project talks a lot about youth, so this is my doubt. And how will SelfSell help?
In the long run, the youth will have more potential, but it does not mean that only young people are eligible to be invested.
That's right.
The future belongs to young people
No, the future belongs to everyone
Young people are more hopeful
Many people are successful after they are old.
Do you want to talk about Uncle KFC?
Activity: 100
The team is really hard, but the price of the token is so low, everyone is helpless.
Selling a house
The landlord disagrees
Activity: 92
Will this investment aid be for any age of the investor? The project talks a lot about youth, so this is my doubt. And how will SelfSell help?
In the long run, the youth will have more potential, but it does not mean that only young people are eligible to be invested.
That's right.
The future belongs to young people
No, the future belongs to everyone
Young people are more hopeful
Many people are successful after they are old.
Activity: 92
Selling a house
Activity: 93
I believe in the SSC team, I am a devout believer.
Me too, I like ssc
Activity: 93
Yes, I believe in the team, I believe ssc is valuable
Activity: 88
As an investor, what kind of direction you want SelfSell to go?
I think we must first bring you considerable benefits.
Yes, the revenue can attract a large number of people to pay attention to this project.

Low prices to see who is the true believer
I will always hold
Activity: 88
Do you have some signature activities to reward? I am very optimistic about your project. The future world must be investor-themed.

No signature activity
There will be a chance
Activity: 90
This is very insightful project and a quite innovative one. Would you mind explaining the criteria for investing?  Smiley
Everyone has their own investment criteria for investment, but in my opinion, investing in ssc is an investment that meets my investment criteria.
I think so too, so I bought a lot of ssc
Activity: 90
They say they make a revolution. I think it is just mix of lindedin, facebook and instagram with poor quality.
When the project is developed, it will be a revolution.
A revolution that links the investment of personal value to the blockchain.
The success of the revolution depends on the price of Bitcoin
You are wrong, it should depend on whether the team is seriously developing the project.
Strongly agree with your point of view
I also agree that if the team does not work hard, even if the bitcoin price is higher, it has nothing to do with the token.
Exactly, in addition the project should be realistic and should also cater the need of the target market in real world, having a mindful and experts dev  team that we would properly develop and enhance the project goals is also very important to be able to meet the individual investors profit.
At present, I still don't quite understand the value of jr tokens.

After the transaction you will see its value
Pages:
Jump to: