Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SEM TOKEN - FUTURE SOLUTION IS SEGMENTATION OF ENERGY MARKET - page 2. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I saw the information that only 15 million tokens were issued, how many of them will be put up for sale in the ICO process ?
Activity: 196
Will the project operate on the Ethereum platform, or on its own blockchain? You will have your own personal purse?
The project is created on the ETH platform, and its tokens have the value of ERC-20, the wallet itself will not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Will the project operate on the Ethereum platform, or on its own blockchain? You will have your own personal purse?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Personally, I will wait for airdrop to take part in it. When will the web site of the project be available for viewing?
Information about the opening of the web site is not yet available, but if the project is added to the forum, then the opening of the web site will take place very soon.
Activity: 350
Personally, I will wait for airdrop to take part in it. When will the web site of the project be available for viewing?
Activity: 182
How many tokens have been issued, how many of them will be allocated for sale to investors? Will you start a bounty?
In total, 15,000,000 tokens were issued, token distribution information, you can see above in the first post of this topic.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
How many tokens have been issued, how many of them will be allocated for sale to investors? Will you start a bounty?
Yes, the bounty company will be launched, it has already allocated 4% of the total number of issued tokens, a fairly large number of tokens.
Do not forget that the project team plans to launch airdrop soon, 1% of the total token pool is allocated for it.
Activity: 154
Yes, the bounty company will be launched, it has already allocated 4% of the total number of issued tokens, a fairly large number of tokens.
I saw the information that you are planning to launch airdrop, how can I follow your news?
I think that in time there will be much more information about this project, now we need to wait.
Activity: 154
I saw the information that you are planning to launch airdrop, how can I follow your news?
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I have a few questions: When do you plan ICO and when can I see your website for a more detailed study of the project ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: