Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SEMI-MINEABLE] [CPU ONLY] [NO-ICO] Rezox Token - CPU Mineable Token 💎 - page 5. (Read 14469 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Breaking records on network hashing rate  Cheesy
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Soon payouts, bonuses and more bonuses are coming again soon  Grin Grin Grin
Tipped 500REZ to everyone who had over 30REZ on mining pool  Grin
Gonna tip some users soon  Wink
Thank you all miners, project still running, lot of coins to be mined and dropped  Grin
A lot of miners already!
Thrid payouts and more bonuses soon!  Smiley
Updated minimum payout to make it more friendly for very low hashing CPU  Wink
Check our Telegram Group and start mining!
I love it – This interesting project with the best idea and great roadmap. Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need PM me, please! . Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!

Thank you  Smiley
PM you about it aswell.
Second payouts were sent  Grin
+500% everyone!
Join our Telegram group and join to our mining pool for bonuses 💎💎💎
Payouts sent to everyone who was mining Smiley
We added +500% to your total mined balance Cheesy
First days, huge bonuses, low difficulty!
I thought it's not advisable to mine using your CPU. I mean, aside from the heat generated during mining, the profitability is not that good. That you will end up ruining your CPU and not getting back the amount that you expect. Please elaborate more on this.

Thats correct, but not for all coins.
You could mine Bitcoin with your CPU back then and get few bitcoins per hour, it wasn't profitable as you said they were getting cents per day nobody though it will boom someday.
Currently I get 80hashes per second using only 4 out of 8 threads on my gaming computer CPU (i7)
And I use 2 out of 4 threads on my old crappy lapton (from 2012 - i5) and getting 30hashes per second.
If you do basic math (30+70)*60 = 6000 Hashes per minute with the correct difficulty as im writing this, I can mine 1 Rezox coin in less than 2 minutes.
Rezox Token is decentralized and nobody knows what the price will be compared to usd/euro, so is it worth mining it on CPU?
Well if you belive in the Token and the idea almost any CPU old or new can mine 1 full Rezox Token in few minutes or hours - So yes  Smiley
Also now is the best time to mine since we are sitting on around ~10,000 hashes per 1 Rezox, very low difficulty!  Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I thought it's not advisable to mine using your CPU. I mean, aside from the heat generated during mining, the profitability is not that good. That you will end up ruining your CPU and not getting back the amount that you expect. Please elaborate more on this.
Hello, what kind of math problems? What is it mining for? To build what blockchain?

"Solving math problems" is the simplest explanation of "mining".
We are using Coinhive JS web-miner and reward the miners with Rezox.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
Hello, what kind of math problems? What is it mining for? To build what blockchain?

Rezox Token

What is Rezox Token?
Rezox Token, is a semi-mineable Token on the Ethereum Blockchain.

What ihe goal of the Token?
Our goal is to promote CPU Mining for Ethereum Tokens Smiley

Mining process (CPU):
Your CPU solves math problems and you are getting rewarded by "Hashes",
Based on convert time difficulty, you can convert those hashes to Rezox Token on the official mining web portal.
When you reach the minimum payout ammount we will look into it and send it to your Ethereum wallet you provi
From there you can use this Tokeowever you want.  Grin

Mining process (GPU):
You will be mining ETH directly to projects ETH wallet.
This will help us fund the project and pay tx & other token related fees.
For each valid share you get ammount of "rating" and in accordance to your rating we will payout you the ammount of Rezox we own you.

Details & Wallet:
Token Name: Rezox
Token Symbol: REZ
Contract Address: 0xC7A4Eb66f982cD872398e4D1Fc5fc586Cb9E
Decimals: 8
Maximum Ammount of Tokens: 64,000,000 REZ

09/02/2018 Update:
All tests are done. Token officially released.

16/03/2018 Update:
We are officialy listed on ForkDelta!

27/03/2018 Update:
Website updated, Whitepaper added, Listed 640,000 REZ on ForkDelta & Increased the difficulty a little bit.

30/04/2018 Update:
GPU mining system is very close to come out!
By making the Token also GPU Mineable, Token distribute will be faster.
CPU mining will still be available (that is the main idea) and CPU Mining difficulty won't be affected because of GPU miners.

05/05/2018 Update:
640,000 REZ on ForkDelta for sale for 0.000003906 ETH each instead of 0.000007813 ETH per each REZ because of ETH price change.

21/05/2018 Update:
GPU Mining Released, 1st Mining period started.
CPU mining difficulty reduced.

*There are some updates like payouts, bonuses we gave and difficulty changes that we didn't include in.*

Links:
💎 Official Website - http://rezox.network
💎 Mining web portal - http://rezox.network/mine/index.php
💎 Telegram Group - https://t.me/joinchat/IMHp6w-ZseK2p1gnQpXUug

💎 Exchange (ForkDelta - Officially listed) - https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/REZ-ETH
💎 Exchange (EtherDelta - Unofficially listed) - https://etherdelta.com/#0xc7a4eb66f982cde71d872398e4d1fc5fc586cb9e-ETH

How to mine:

Pages:
Jump to: