Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] ⚡SENSITRUST: The decentralized job marketplace ✅ - page 3. (Read 777 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Well started  development! I hope they will be able to  continue in the same rhythm!
brand new
Activity: 0
Nice project with potential features. Here is complete freedom of idea. And for patients, investors will get adequate reward.

Take advantage of this unique chance to join guys!
Activity: 14
Nice project with potential features. Here is complete freedom of idea. And for patients, investors will get adequate reward.
brand new
I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be a part of it! team has a good concept and perspective

I see that team work on the development of this startup 
brand new
I advise everyone to get acquainted with the project and be a part of it! team has a good concept and perspective
brand new
Project has a credible team on board with relevant skills. Moreover, experience in related fields - enabling easy implementation of the idea.

Cryptocurrency has come to stay, there is no going back. We are building the next generation cryptocurrency!  blockchain and speed are its main weapons to break the limits of today's crypto-world.

This platform  is just the beginning of our journey in crypto-world 👍
Activity: 14
Project has a credible team on board with relevant skills. Moreover, experience in related fields - enabling easy implementation of the idea.

Cryptocurrency has come to stay, there is no going back. We are building the next generation cryptocurrency!  blockchain and speed are its main weapons to break the limits of today's crypto-world.
Activity: 19
copper member
Activity: 6
Sensitrust has really good potential.Anyway when you going to list in exchange?

Possible listing on exchanges will be considered after the end of the public sale
copper member
Are there any fees to post a job?

There will be different subscription plans, including a free plan.
Of course, premium plans will provide access to advanced features and provide a higher visibility.
That's great.How can we know more about the subscription plans?

You can find them in our whitepaper. There are plans for customers and for professionals.
copper member
I would like to buy some tokens.What is the minimum investment?

500€ during the presale and 80€ during the public sale
Activity: 166
Merit: 2

Of course, premium plans will provide access to advanced features and provide a higher visibility.
That's great.How can we know more about the subscription plans?
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
I would like to buy some tokens.What is the minimum investment?
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
I hope our lives have become much more efficient with this amazing job platform.
copper member

When your platform will be live?

The initial development will start after the end of the presale phase. We expect to see it live, even if with limited functionalities, within 1-2 months since the end of the presale
Activity: 65

When your platform will be live?
copper member

Activity: 166
Merit: 2
Activity: 45
I've been following the project for quite some time now and have observed how the project is developing.I am gonna buy some tokens.
copper member
When you ICO sale will start?

The presale is already live. The public sale will begin in few months.
Pages:
Jump to: