Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [SEVA] ✅✅ HYBRID POW MASTERNODE. MESSAGING AND PAYMENT APP.⚡️⚡️ - page 3. (Read 28197 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 65
I believe you have resolved this. As I can see the service node now. Good to know you finally got it setup
Activity: 10
Any help with setting up service_node. HAving a rough time have the coins and followed the steps. Everything just locks up
copper member
homeless)) you smell like shit)) you have no money get the fuck out of here! you are a copier scammer)) and you can only talk)) prove with a deed chmoshnik)) Bum! I did not run any projects !! you're so stupid)) like your friend with whom you fuck in the ass)))

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lol, your scam project is on your profile. Retard

What is this?
Have you ever worked together before?
What really happened? Huh Huh Huh

Don’t know his scamming ass. Only tried to help the knockhead out when he was trying to mine SEVA.
He his a retard though.
Activity: 60
Merit: 21
homeless)) you smell like shit)) you have no money get the fuck out of here! you are a copier scammer)) and you can only talk)) prove with a deed chmoshnik)) Bum! I did not run any projects !! you're so stupid)) like your friend with whom you fuck in the ass)))

What is this?
Have you ever worked together before?
What really happened? Huh Huh Huh
copper member

SEVA keeps growing. Over 2m coins mined. Service nodes up. Miners from all over the world. Dev team is always working. We promise to do more.
copper member

copper member
homeless, what are you telling me here)) you copied the code like everyone else, on the bullet your calculator shows 14-15 coins per day from 20K, in the end it turns out to be 2 times less! and who is the Troll? you are a bum with no money, with your friend fagot, hollow a point for a couple)) you can’t survive in this world)) close the project delete the topic and get out of here)) homeless and stinky)))

I can see you also launched a failed scam project. Scamming Troll.
Lmao. Don’t come in here with your shit no more.
copper member
You created a bitcointalk account just to act foolish. New account. No posts.
We don’t need your type. Go shit on your shoes.
I am done with you fool. Now bite the dust.
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! do not mine!
copper member
homeless, what are you telling me here)) you copied the code like everyone else, on the bullet your calculator shows 14-15 coins per day from 20K, in the end it turns out to be 2 times less! and who is the Troll? you are a bum with no money, with your friend fagot, hollow a point for a couple)) you can’t survive in this world)) close the project delete the topic and get out of here)) homeless and stinky)))

You were mining the project you shit on. Yet, you couldn’t even mine right with all the instructions and support.

You don’t know how to do anything. Even with your small gpu and little brain. You are pathetic. Lmao.
copper member
Sevabit welcomes everyone to mine as we have just migrated fully to CN Heavy algo. CPU/GPU miners only. We are now Asic resistant. Join telegram for more info. Let the race begin
copper member
Sevabit keeps growing stronger. 100 nodes soon from all corners of the globe.
Join us for a truly decentralized messaging and payment revolution. Wechat and Alipay disruption one step at a time. The journey is long but we remain steadfast.
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Who is the miner that will setup the 7th service node on Seva. 6 service nodes and growing. Seva keeps growing stronger.

I have two opposite feeling flows:
One, felt positively and happy because the network will become more stable, stronger with more and more Service Nodes.
Two, felt sadly because more Service Nodes mean higher difficulty, and less rewards for miners.

In general, SEVA has moved well recent days.
copper member
get with you)) live the fagots))Dev! are you talking about the world market, are you a moron ?! who will let you homeless there)) copied the codes and no more brains) produced copies and who needs all this) there are no funds for the development of the project’s death, and you cannot get very far with beautiful pictures and words ....

Troll, you never give up. Lmao
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
It's ok. We helped him solve this problem.
get with you)) live the fagots))Dev! are you talking about the world market, are you a moron ?! who will let you homeless there)) copied the codes and no more brains) produced copies and who needs all this) there are no funds for the development of the project’s death, and you cannot get very far with beautiful pictures and words ....

Pages:
Jump to: