Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHA256 - Fire Rooster Coin - 2017 Year of the Rooster - page 5. (Read 14772 times)

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
promised 150 coins for downloading and not yet received (

The dev probably been busy... Are you trying to support the coin like mining it? Or are you just looking for a quick freebie?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
promised 150 coins for downloading and not yet received (
What's a faucet and what should i do with it? I have registered and all i see is that people talks but cant follow what they are talking about Sad

Go to the faucets section. I kow it is abit confusing. It is like a chatroom with faucets being apart of it. There many other faucets so you should collect those too. Also watch the time limits.

What's a faucet and what should i do with it? I have registered and all i see is that people talks but cant follow what they are talking about Sad

Direct link: https://thecryptochat.net/fireroostercoin.php

Would you like me to make some tweets for you ?

I think this coin can use all the publicity it can get. Its a nice coin and has high potential. We all should step in and do what we can to support it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Go to the faucets section. I kow it is abit confusing. It is like a chatroom with faucets being apart of it. There many other faucets so you should collect those too. Also watch the time limits.

Would you like me to make some tweets for you ?
Activity: 56

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

FireRoosterCoin
New Announcement page looks really funky now. I see the price is rising over on Cryptopia too. Looking forward to new website...

Your 500 FRC for weekly sig camp has been sent.  Smiley

Thanks, coins received. FRC is doing well on cryptopia.
New Announcement page looks really funky now. I see the price is rising over on Cryptopia too. Looking forward to new website...

Your 500 FRC for weekly sig camp has been sent.  Smiley

Thanks, I just check with them. They said give it a few moments to be enabled.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It wasn't stuck. That block was hard to find. Hopefully more miners will join in as the price is decent and there is decent buy support.

It has buy support only 12k coins mined so far and everyone is hoarding them, more buys than coins available.  
FRC needs miners, looks like cryptopia is a sealed market until the diff comes down...   Cheesy

Your 500 FRC for weekly sig camp has been sent.  Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
It wasn't stuck. That block was hard to find. Hopefully more miners will join in as the price is decent and there is decent buy support.
Activity: 434
I reserve Vietnamese translation for bounty. PM me!  Smiley
Activity: 515
Block Explorer
http://blockexp.com:8074/

At the moment doesn't work or I have something with the browser?

Thanks, I have contacted the owner and has made him aware.

Block explorer is back up

Sorry about the downtime Smiley
Activity: 336
Let's PUT IN!
I can make web and android wallet if developer give bounty on them
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Wallet downloaded and run.

FR4ygi47GrYLmEy9kEoprasWfj2YAZyeK7

Thx
Pages: