Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256]+[CPU] MediterraneanCoin (MED) - REUSE your ERUPTER!! - page 28. (Read 227779 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
mill

do you like or not progress of MED, but community and dev are here

we can only help, support ..etc., at beginning is good idea to stop with negative posts

if you don't like progress of MED just follow, mine, comments .,,etc. Bitcoindark,quark, Sif      coins you like

Where is the community and dev? 2 people is not a community and a dev that shows up every 4 months is not active.

The forum went 10 days without a single post and thats active?Huh
The dev went 3 months without a single post and thats active?Huh

Yet again the dev has gone dark and he has not once answered community questions.
This coin is DEAD.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
mill

do you like or not progress of MED, but community and dev are here

we can only help, support ..etc., at beginning is good idea to stop with negative posts

if you don't like progress of MED just follow, mine, comments .,,etc. Bitcoindark,quark, Sif      coins you like

legendary

TipBot on Weibo is active, but where is instuction how to use , etc,..  Huh

come on small

soon we will get over 300k blocks and will be harder and harder to mine and get MED .,., and price gous down  Sad

small you can do more for MED and we also

Don't be angry and let we work together man

this way now,  is wrong

Wink Wink Wink

You never go full retard. Seriously what is up with just posting wink faces?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

TipBot on Weibo is active, but where is instuction how to use , etc,..  Huh

come on small

soon we will get over 300k blocks and will be harder and harder to mine and get MED .,., and price gous down  Sad

this way now,  is wrong

Wink Wink Wink
legendary

come on small

soon we will get over 300k blocks and will be harder and harder to mine and get MED .,., and price gous down  Sad

this way now,  is wrong

it's over the community and the dev are gone
Activity: 386

come on small

this way now,  is wrong

legendary
No point in bumping a dead thread med is over. The exchanges even said they dont want to list a coin that doesnt have an active dev or community. It been the top of the vote list on bter for weeks yet they have been adding coins that are below it in votes.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
hi, all

smallplatf is testing TipBot for weibo API, you should focus on his weibo account.

http://weibo.com/MedCoin

Dev is active!   Grin

I can only speak for myself here but frankly I don't give a damn about a tipbot especially when it has been the only thing being worked on since Med began 7 months ago.......
Interest first  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
This coin is doomed to a long waiting time, unless the setting output halved. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Good idea! I'm not able to create a new coin, do you know what must be do it??
legendary
hi, all

smallplatf is testing TipBot for weibo API, you should focus on his weibo account.

Dev is active!   Grin

I can only speak for myself here but frankly I don't give a damn about a tipbot especially when it has been the only thing being worked on since Med began 7 months ago.......
Activity: 361
hi, all

Dev is active!   Grin
legendary
Any update small? lol
But another coin with the same algo?? Is a good choice for me!

+1

Same algo but an active dev would be a real winner.
Yeah! i think this!

Im telling you its like sifcoin and quark. Sif was the original but quark had an active dev. We need a new coin with this algo and an active dev/community behind it.
legendary
Bitcoindark 5 days old no innovation and heres the kicker WORTH WAY MORE THEN MED
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Any update small? lol
But another coin with the same algo?? Is a good choice for me!

+1

Same algo but an active dev would be a real winner.
Yeah! i think this!
legendary
7000 down 300000 more to go come on people create more buy orders for me to sell into Smiley

Atomic trade shows 24h volume at 5M coins, how can that be when total mined coins is 21M? I'm interested in buying some but for cheap, down to which price are you willing
to dump?

300 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
7000 down 300000 more to go come on people create more buy orders for me to sell into Smiley

Atomic trade shows 24h volume at 5M coins, how can that be when total mined coins is 21M? I'm interested in buying some but for cheap, down to which price are you willing
to dump?
legendary
legendary
I'm about to clear the buy orders on atomic trade so if you want to sell I would do so now
Pages:
Jump to: