Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256]+[CPU] MediterraneanCoin (MED) - REUSE your ERUPTER!! - page 40. (Read 227779 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

They did back on march 17th.  Why are you still posting this nonsense?  Oh - and sock puppets much?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
Do not wait cryptsy, let's trade MED at www.Atomic-Trade.com  

Unfortunately no a lot of people dont trust them we need either cryptsy or mintpal. Both exchanges with a lot of volume.
Why people do not trust www.Atomic-Trade.com?  Are there reasons?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395192.180
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/byronp-154607
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
MED production time is very long, so people, time is very long Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey guys, i have a couple of Antminer u2 in a usb hub, but i wont be able to get them to 2.0 witch is the hashrate on thoses sticks, every singel u2:a is hasing at 1.5-1.6GH/s each
and when i try to mine bitcoin they do 2.0GH/s without a problem, and no my cpu power is not the problem, have tried this with only 1 u2:a and i get the same hashrate as i do with 7.
with 7 u2 sticks my cpu is working between 20-50% (on a stock cpu). anybody have an solution on this problem? maybe anybody out there is mining with u2 aswell

Same thing here, tried running separate instances of bfminer for each stick which is a little better but they still max out 1.55ish.  My only guess is our hubs don't supply enough current to run above 1.6GH/s.  Im only running a couple sticks and not making squat, just playing around with the tech so I don't really want to invest in a better hub to try.

Hey guys, what version of bfgminer are you using?  I downloaded one from ibipot pool site, and it doesn't seem to see U1s (or I'm doing something wrong).  U1s should be functionally the same as U2s, right?  I can get cgminer version from ibipot to work with Eruptors, not not U1s either...

Iam using the bfgminer version 3.10.0 and iam running this config ( bfgminer.exe -S antminer:all -o http://ibipot.com:3333 -u x -p x --set-device antminer:clock=x0981 ) in a separate bat file, the Clock is set to 2.0Gh/s with command x0981 but it wont hash at 2.0 so you can use this line. and the U1 and U2 is the same sticks the only different is they are more stabel at 2.0 then the U1 sticks without a cooling fan
legendary
Activity: 201
Hey guys, i have a couple of Antminer u2 in a usb hub, but i wont be able to get them to 2.0 witch is the hashrate on thoses sticks, every singel u2:a is hasing at 1.5-1.6GH/s each
and when i try to mine bitcoin they do 2.0GH/s without a problem, and no my cpu power is not the problem, have tried this with only 1 u2:a and i get the same hashrate as i do with 7.
with 7 u2 sticks my cpu is working between 20-50% (on a stock cpu). anybody have an solution on this problem? maybe anybody out there is mining with u2 aswell

Same thing here, tried running separate instances of bfminer for each stick which is a little better but they still max out 1.55ish.  My only guess is our hubs don't supply enough current to run above 1.6GH/s.  Im only running a couple sticks and not making squat, just playing around with the tech so I don't really want to invest in a better hub to try.

Hey guys, what version of bfgminer are you using?  I downloaded one from ibipot pool site, and it doesn't seem to see U1s (or I'm doing something wrong).  U1s should be functionally the same as U2s, right?  I can get cgminer version from ibipot to work with Eruptors, not not U1s either...

Im using version 3.10.0, both U1s and U2s should work fine afaik.
Activity: 174

Activity: 226
looks like we had another btc donation to getting Med on cryptsy keep them coming were almost on top

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
How work Cryptsy Votes system? there is a goal to be achieved??

Goal is to be on the top and each account is allowed only 1 vote per coin after that you have to pay with btc

why are people wasting money paying for cryptsy votes instead of supporting the exchanges that have already added MED?  Huh

they have daily volume of    3545.13 BTC   

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 651
Merit: 500
looks like we had another btc donation to getting Med on cryptsy keep them coming were almost on top

Goal is to be on the top and each account is allowed only 1 vote per coin after that you have to pay with btc

why are people wasting money paying for cryptsy votes instead of supporting the exchanges that have already added MED?  Huh

they have daily volume of    3545.13 BTC   
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
MED dev just update his twitter  Grin

MediterraneanCoin ‏@MEDDevTeam  16 hrs
#MediterraneanCoin we are experimenting with our own tipbot! we will soon provide instructions...
Activity: 201

Activity: 226
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
smallplatf WHERE ARE U ?!
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

the best facking situation i ever seen   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

community support developer and their coin, developer hide like a mouse from community  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what is a guarantee they will do a they part of jobs on cryptsy, and don't fack situation again

WTF is thinking you dev , people here stay behind you 5 months and don't deserve that !!!

STOP HIDING
Activity: 163
Throwing some votes in once my BTC wallet syncs..
It would be the first
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
Throwing some votes in once my BTC wallet syncs..
Pages:
Jump to: