Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHKL] CryptoShekel | LAUNCHED | Pools up & running | shilling intensifies - page 6. (Read 64244 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
42 People want to stick with the original image? That is stupid, it will only hurt this coin. Change it to anything other than that image.

No, I'm not Jewish. Just Greedy and I want the coins that I mined to be worth something.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think this should get an exchange :p

I agree. We should push this coin to exchange!

What can we do to have it listed on coinedup?
Activity: 107
I think this should get an exchange :p
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
WTS 125 SHKL > 0.07 BTC, PM.
Activity: 98
May i ask what is racist about this coin? i googled shekel but it says its just a regular currency?

Nothing actually. Since 1980, the shekel has been the currency of the modern state of Israel, first the Israeli shekel, then (since 1985) the Israeli new shekel.

It's just the OP is some dumb kid from 4chan. That's why
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
WTB 1k - 0.1 BTC

I see that no one belive in that coin and all people want to sell them...

Bullshit, only because like 10 people in this thread want to sell some small amounts, you come to that conclusion?

Typical for the majority of this noob community.
Activity: 17
Satostein here.

I'm doing my best to get this coin on Coinedup and Cryptsy. Don't pull out just yet! You're essential for the survival of CryptoShekels.

We peaked at a network hashrate of over 770 MHash/s and averaged over 300 MHash during the first 3 hours. This is quite impressive. Let's keep this alive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
WTB 1k - 0.1 BTC

I see that no one belive in that coin and all people want to sell them...
Activity: 11
Activity: 28
WTS 357 shkl waiting for yours offer on PM

Please do not scam!!!
Activity: 5
It is my very well informed opinion that CryptoShekel, like DOGE, and the sure-to-be-here-soon potatocoin have something important to teach bitcoiners:

Taking things seriously is only fun for the trolls who prey on the behaviour.
Activity: 70
1) What about have this altcoin listed on coinedup, crtyptsy or other similar exchange?
2) Is the developer active promoting the coin or he just want to insult jews?
Activity: 238
vovan115
 No - Synchronize qt - rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcport=54332
port=54333
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
testnet=0
addnode=162.243.219.87
addnode=95.85.9.5 - HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 77
what's the procedure when you sell 1 to 1? is there an escrow service or do you just trust somebody to sell you some coins perhaps based on a screen shot or something? (highly risky if you ask me)

i've got for the moment around 400 and, although i like this coin, i could be interested in selling a part of them. so any offers welcome.
Activity: 28
WTS 310 SHKL waiting for yours offer on PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
LOL, I googled cryptoshekel in google images. Had a good laugh.
Activity: 238
@Lexomatico
People are assuming. People don't actually realize that the shekel it;s an actual currency and it has existed for quite a while. Some people have their panties in a bunch over the jew rubbing his hands on the first page. Which IMHO was done tongue in cheek. But controversy sells so good for the dev i guess Smiley

ps. still selling 100 shkl for 0.15BTC / 200 shkl for 0.25BTC / 300 shkl for 0.38BTC
incredible prices. much occasion. wow act now.

thats what i thought.... by the logic  of the people around here eMARK should be the first racist coin then because its based on the old german currency before EUR fucked us all up

Fucking Germans. You of all people should be able to spot Jewish racism.
Activity: 68
@Lexomatico
People are assuming. People don't actually realize that the shekel it;s an actual currency and it has existed for quite a while. Some people have their panties in a bunch over the jew rubbing his hands on the first page. Which IMHO was done tongue in cheek. But controversy sells so good for the dev i guess Smiley

ps. still selling 100 shkl for 0.15BTC / 200 shkl for 0.25BTC / 300 shkl for 0.38BTC

thats what i thought.... by the logic  of the people around here eMARK should be the first racist coin then because its based on the old german currency before EUR fucked us all up
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Ready to sell 10K SHKL for 5BTC.
pm if interested.

still selling
 Wink
Activity: 42
@Lexomatico

Pages:
Jump to: