Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHROOMS [SHRM] POW/PoS | sha256 | NINJA | Trip with us... - page 2. (Read 12527 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Ah its cool. all synced fine and no loses in balance. Nice job! And web is tripping aswell Wink Post your coinadress, i promised a tip

It's Sa2WmiaTiaLMDVDQjGxeVmzMQnwoaCkCH5 Smiley

Will setup block explorer soon, then when network get healthy enough will start a new SHROOMS topic.
Will send after first stake. Widrawal from yobit dosent work yet tho. Would be funny to pick this up from dust Smiley
Little bonus sent Wink
The price just went crazzy Cheesy I am realy glad i boght this coin at low price Tongue
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
nice job bro  @noise23
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Yobit deposits and withdrawals enabled Smiley
Ah its cool. all synced fine and no loses in balance. Nice job! And web is tripping aswell Wink Post your coinadress, i promised a tip

Will setup block explorer soon, then when network get healthy enough will start a new SHROOMS topic.
Will send after first stake. Widrawal from yobit dosent work yet tho. Would be funny to pick this up from dust Smiley
legendary

legendary
so what happens with my coins that are stuck betwean yobit and old wallet?
They should be already confirmed in a new wallet Smiley
Yobit is updated to the new version.
Please update your SHRM wallets to the new v1.2 , old wallet versions will be rejected by network now.
Windows: http://shrooms.pw/dl/shrooms-qt-v1.2.0.0-win.zip
Source: https://github.com/noise23/shrooms

And SHROOMS got a website - http://shrooms.pw  Grin
so what happens with my coins that are stuck betwean yobit and old wallet?
legendary
Yobit is updated to the new version.
Please update your SHRM wallets to the new v1.2 , old wallet versions will be rejected by network now.
Windows: http://shrooms.pw/dl/shrooms-qt-v1.2.0.0-win.zip
Source: https://github.com/noise23/shrooms

And SHROOMS got a website - http://shrooms.pw  Grin
Please put your SHRM wallets offline for now.
New wallet source is ready and sent to Yobit.
As soon as they update their wallet i will release the source and windows binary (we need Yobit to update first to avoid forks).
New version will enable POW up to block 20000 with low reward of 1 coin per block - it will help to cure the blockchain.

And one more question, will that POW will be public or sort of bonus for your work?
It seems like there is no way to make it public - someone could just mine all pow blocks in a few days and leave the blockchain stuck again.
I don't plan to mine constantly - first will mine some blocks to unstuck the network and confirm all withdrawals and stakes.
Then only a few blocks will be mined from time to time to keep everything moving until network will be strong enough to live on pos blocks.
Mining stats page will be opened to public and pow reward will be only 1 coin.

btw, Yobit didn't update their daemon yet.
Good job mate Wink
legendary
As soon as they update their wallet i will release the source and windows binary (we need Yobit to update first to avoid forks).
New version will enable POW up to block 20000 with low reward of 1 coin per block - it will help to cure the blockchain.

And one more question, will that POW will be public or sort of bonus for your work?
It seems like there is no way to make it public - someone could just mine all pow blocks in a few days and leave the blockchain stuck again.
I don't plan to mine constantly - first will mine some blocks to unstuck the network and confirm all withdrawals and stakes.
Then only a few blocks will be mined from time to time to keep everything moving until network will be strong enough to live on pos blocks.
Mining stats page will be opened to public and pow reward will be only 1 coin.

btw, Yobit didn't update their daemon yet.

Sounds like you put some real effort into this. If it runs fine, you will get good tip from my side Wink
legendary
got 2657.7659273 SHRM in stake atm
Activity: 770
I am trying to stake 0.83 coin lol, that's what is left in my wallet, but till now it seems that it won't stake less than 1
nice work so far let me know got 2 th to throw at it for pow if needed
Wow, cool man. Would be funny to revive it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: