Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SH]Shilling-The Digital Currency Tailored in Africa for Africa - page 6. (Read 39788 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Shillingcoin core v1.16.4
less than 2 days of shilling will be 1 year old on August 17 later. but there is still no good exchange
its our biggest challenge. Av had several requests to help vote shilling into listing competitions and gotten very little support from the shilling community
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
less than 2 days of shilling will be 1 year old on August 17 later. but there is still no good exchange
Hi guys,
bigbitex trading voting https://www.bigbitex.com/voting is closing in a day. I just need some little help. We only need 3 litecoins to outbeat the current number one who will win the listing.

If we could raise it in a day we could win the listing. please help me raise this amount to help us win this listing spot by sending any litecoins to this address LTC: LVNnaVt6fDvm7nohTq9SAp8jABe6BQSRZf
or you could also do some dogecoin DOGE: DMKtvxshMDXvpaVnH5R5cmKVFpwJWqQt3s
or bitcoins BTC: 168sPccX7pTed6rpKKdfVmFdXBLzTj4zeM

THANK YOU

Hi guys,
We just got added into bigbitex voting list.
Please vote for us at bigbitex exchange to help us get listed there. Each person is eligible to vote 3 times in a month and ad humbly request to vote all ur three entries for shilling.
Follow the link https://www.bigbitex.com/voting
Shilling is two years old. Happy Birthday!
We will officially be 2 years old next month on 17th August.
Happy birthday to us all. We are the pillers that have held this network running this far
Hi guys,
We just got added into bigbitex voting list.
Please vote for us at bigbitex exchange to help us get listed there. Each person is eligible to vote 3 times in a month and ad humbly request to vote all ur three entries for shilling.
Follow the link https://www.bigbitex.com/voting
Activity: 82
Shilling is two years old. Happy Birthday!
Activity: 82
Put your request to get added to blockbid.io exchange. They are still in beta and will most likely add shilling when they open up. They should be a pretty solid exchange.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello DEVs. I wish good luck for the project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
when will yobit open for deposit shilling? I waited too long and save it in my cpu wallet, and it is very in pity if yobit still not open
is this crypto scam?

Mmmh! Good question.
So I pose this question to you.
Do we satisfy the basic fundamental characteristics of healthy cryptocurrency?
-decentralized
-limited supply
-public disclosed source code.
-transparency in coin distribution since inception with no hidden premines.

As the dev al confidently say we do.
We don't have shady premines, av never promised huge profits consistently,  av never at any point asked for referrals and or request any referrals in promise for coins, av always single handedly created a consistent online presence and most of all We've been online for 2yrs

That doesn't yet mean this is not a scam coin. You can still turn this project into a scam as you are the guys who know what's going to happen next.
ok, i respect your sentiments though.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
is this crypto scam?

Mmmh! Good question.
So I pose this question to you.
Do we satisfy the basic fundamental characteristics of healthy cryptocurrency?
-decentralized
-limited supply
-public disclosed source code.
-transparency in coin distribution since inception with no hidden premines.

As the dev al confidently say we do.
We don't have shady premines, av never promised huge profits consistently,  av never at any point asked for referrals and or request any referrals in promise for coins, av always single handedly created a consistent online presence and most of all We've been online for 2yrs

That doesn't yet mean this is not a scam coin. You can still turn this project into a scam as you are the guys who know what's going to happen next.
Guys please Help us get listed on CryptalDash Exchange, https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing/shilling
Its simple
1 - Social Shares - you can freely share and get points
2 - Social Follows - you can freely follow and get points
3 - ICO Token - you can buy and get points
Activity: 168
WHEN NARMALL MARKET EXCHANGE SH Shocked
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Activity: 168
NEWS Grin UPDATE UNLOK YOBIT WELLET? Grin
Activity: 6
HERE TRY GENERATE WELLET https://yobit.net/en/trade/SH/BTC

i try but nothing happen no adress generate. I open an ticket on Yobit but no answer.

hi, yobit is kinda messed up. no replies on coin tickets
Hi, So where we can trade the shilling?
Pages:
Jump to: